• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LIB Productions-Jessica and Rabecca: Tickle Trivia pt 1 (f/f)

tmac

TMF Expert
Hey all!

I took the idea I used for Mia/Remey and applied it to these two hot friends Jessica and Rabecca. Tickle Trivia returns!

The beautiful and ticklish girls enter a tickling tournament. If they get the questions wrong, they get tickled. If one answers a question right, the other lovely lady gets tickled! From their ticklish feet to the their sensitive upper body this is a fun and sexy clip to watch....and you can possibly learn something at the same time with your own trivia skills! http://laughterisbeautiful.us/

Also, check us on Facebook at Laughter is Beautiful. I'm posting previously released preview trailers, model photos, special deals, and chatting with some cool people across the globe. We have a good portion of Facebook friends who are females into tickling (many of whom are pretty attractive), so guys just maybe you can gain a tickle friend that's female. If future models have facebook model pages, I'll be linking those as well so fans can interact with them. Don't worry I won't post on your wall for friends/family to see unless your already discussing tickling on your wall. Laughter is Beautiful with a smiley face doesn't sound like a fetish company, so check us out!

Hope you enjoy the long clip. If you can leave feedback or support LIB with a purchase thanks in advance! Hiring two models is expensive.

<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/366170546203" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/366170546203" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Friggin HOT!!!!...That girl Rabecca is my new favorite girl. She's beautiful, and add that sexy accent and that's my dream girl.

LOL, maybe you should write Pantyhose!!!!...Nylons!!!!... in the title or something and see if more people type responses...lol

I love the interaction.

I love the scenario, and the models...especially Rabecca.

I LOVE THE PANTYHOSE!!!! More pantyhose tickling, more pantyhose tickling!!

I Hate the LIGHTING!
It's too dark! You can't see everything as clearly as it should be seen. With everything else so right about this video, I hope your future videos have better lighting. (Your Christmas one with Jessica in pantyhose suffered from the same problem.)

And on that note, I also wish you'd offer your videos in a better medium that allowed for much higher quality video. The Jessica Christmas one was a big file (no problem, the bigger the better!) BUT, the video was not nearly as clear as any of the other producers.

If you could fix these two technical problems, you'd be kicking ass and taking names!
The fun quality of your videos would appeal to all those who don't like the intensity of the "girl tied down in a bikini" variety that so many producers are going for these days.

Friggin HOT!!!!...That girl Rabecca is my new favorite girl. She's beautiful, and add that sexy accent and that's my dream girl.

I know what you mean Jessica is my dream girl.....

I love the interaction.

I love the scenario, and the models...especially Rabecca.

I LOVE THE PANTYHOSE!!!! More pantyhose tickling, more pantyhose tickling!!

I Hate the LIGHTING!
It's too dark! You can't see everything as clearly as it should be seen. With everything else so right about this video, I hope your future videos have better lighting. (Your Christmas one with Jessica in pantyhose suffered from the same problem.)

And on that note, I also wish you'd offer your videos in a better medium that allowed for much higher quality video. The Jessica Christmas one was a big file (no problem, the bigger the better!) BUT, the video was not nearly as clear as any of the other producers.

If you could fix these two technical problems, you'd be kicking ass and taking names!
The fun quality of your videos would appeal to all those who don't like the intensity of the "girl tied down in a bikini" variety that so many producers are going for these days.

Thanks for the constructive feedback. It's something I've picked up on as well. Currently I use a 3 CCD camera, but it looks like LIB will have to move towards hi def in 2010 like so many others have. Totally agree with you on the light situation. Most of my shoots are in the day, this particular one was at night. Some sort of light setup will have to be introduced in the new year as well. I want LIB to be kicking ass and taking names as well, as I feel that after 3 years most people on this board have no clue about Laughter is Beautiful. I would like to see LIB be in the top 5 in 2010. Some things I can't compromise on like offering foot jobs, vibrator tickling, nudity, and more hardcore elements. But these suggestions you listed I can do. Thanks again for presenting your feedback in a constructive manner.

Thanks for the constructive feedback. It's something I've picked up on as well. Currently I use a 3 CCD camera, but it looks like LIB will have to move towards hi def in 2010 like so many others have. Totally agree with you on the light situation. Most of my shoots are in the day, this particular one was at night. Some sort of light setup will have to be introduced in the new year as well. I want LIB to be kicking ass and taking names as well, as I feel that after 3 years most people on this board have no clue about Laughter is Beautiful. I would like to see LIB be in the top 5 in 2010. Some things I can't compromise on like offering foot jobs, vibrator tickling, nudity, and more hardcore elements. But these suggestions you listed I can do. Thanks again for presenting your feedback in a constructive manner.

Believe it or not, the lighting kit is more critical than the HD. A well lit NTSC scene beats a poorly lit HD scene every time.

JD

lovely clip

cute, funny, and sexy

beautiful girls and beautiful laughter

thanks

Any lighting kit recommendations?

http://www.pclightingsystems.com/ is where is get all of my lighting equipment.

This is the kit that I use.

4200.gif

JD

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back