• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lickling??

The Lickler

Anybody interested in this? It seems like a more personal form of tickling, and it seems pretty brutal for the lee. Anybody licklish? Anybody want to lickle? Fire away...

Anybody interested in this? It seems like a more personal form of tickling, and it seems pretty brutal for the lee. Anybody licklish? Anybody want to lickle? Fire away...

Absolutely! It's my favorite thing to do! I always love to include a bit of lickling into my foot worshiping as well (be it personal, or when producing clips). You're right though...definitely a far more personal/intimate form of tickling, for sure. Depending on where you lickle the situation could turn far more sexual quickly, so, definitely gotta be careful! LOL!

I've done a few in my time and the first time I tried it the girl I did it to ended up having an orgasm about 5 minutes into it of course I was sucking on her toes at the time too but I have never had it done to me

Sometimes, if she's being really mean, my wife starts licking my armpits when she sees me tugging at my restraints. Drives me NUTS!

I'm definitely a fan. Last time I was at a strip club I did some lickling/foot worship with some of the girls. For $25 a song, they'll pretty much let you do anything you want as long as you stay away from the G-string. I asked one what the strangest thing someone requested of her and she said some guy licked her armpits for 6 minutes. One girl appeared really into the foot licking and ended up going for my junk with an over-the-pants handy. I was afraid I was going to make a mess and look ridiculous but luckily I didn't. Probably not the most sanitary place for lickling but if you have enough booze in you, you don't care.

Its fantastic! It can be hyper arousing or devishly cruel...or both! Love to do it to my girlfriend, Love when she do it to me (tied up) and LOOOVE when during a threesome she lickle another womans feet!

My wife absolutely loves it when I lickle-tickle her feet and toes! She giggles and squeals like a little school girl!002.JPG

Love it with a passion. My friend lets me tie her ankles up while I lick, suck, nibble and tickle her tender footbottoms. Very sensitive. Heaven to me.

I think women respond to it because mouth to flesh is very intimate inherently. I've heard women say that the more horny/wet they get, the more their entire body becomes one big erogenous zone, so that sucking any area becomes like oral sex to some extent.

Love it! It's my 'lee's least favorite form of tickling, but she puts up with it from time to time.

With my continuously growing affinity for women's feet I think I would probably enjoy licking, sucking, nibbling all over their feet and toes. I also have an armpit fetish so I would love to experiment with giving a good tongue bath to that area as well.
At the time of this posting though, I've only really had a small taste of a girl's rather pretty feet and that one small 'poke with my tongue' if you will suggested the real deal would definitely be fun. And like I said, my affinity is growing, so it would likely only get better.

Love it with a passion. My friend lets me tie her ankles up while I lick, suck, nibble and tickle her tender footbottoms. Very sensitive. Heaven to me.
WOW!

I chuckled a bit when I saw the title lol. As many have already stated, it makes for a great addition to foot tickling....and that's all I'm going to say. Never had it done under my arms, but definitely in other places. It's an interesting technique.

I just recently for the first time lickled my girlfriend's toes..and that had a lovely affect on her.. brought out the cutest giggles, but she was also kind of shocked/weirded out by it..but at the same time..i think she kind of enjoyed it. we were in the pool and she asked after I stopped, " were you using your tongue?" and I just smiled ;)

I like being licked all over, I know what place my boyfriend licks the best, and it isn't my feet ;-). I do lick his feet after I give them a pedicure and I lick other places on him too.

it is the best! both my wife and i enjoy doing it to each other, and we both enjoy the reactions we get. it's a win-win!
i guess really, that i have always engaged in lickling since i started dating.
steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back