• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Life At Home With Darkharp and 'Mantis

Absolutely adorable!

I love your mischievous look in the first panel and the way your gripping the pillow in the second.

Poor Mantis, the innocent victim in your dastardly manipulations!

Jim
MTJpub.com

OMG!!! What a GREAT drawing.....that may be one of the sexiest drawings I've seen here. I would have to say there would be absolutely NO way I could resist that, especially when I knew I was being teased by a gal who loved tickling as much as I. You're a lucky bastard Tickle Mantis...a lucky bastard.LOL. Great one Harp! Good job and thanks for sharing

Absolutely adorable!

I love your mischievous look in the first panel and the way your gripping the pillow in the second.

Poor Mantis, the innocent victim in your dastardly manipulations!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Haha, yes... Poor, 'Mantis... *shifty eyes*
Thank you, Jim! I had fun drawing this one, especially Mantis' face in the first panel. Makes me laugh every time now!

OMG!!! What a GREAT drawing.....that may be one of the sexiest drawings I've seen here. I would have to say there would be absolutely NO way I could resist that, especially when I knew I was being teased by a gal who loved tickling as much as I. You're a lucky bastard Tickle Mantis...a lucky bastard.LOL. Great one Harp! Good job and thanks for sharing

Aww!!! Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
I'm always scheming ways to lure Mantis to temptation. One that never fails is: pulling the blankets up high enough that just my feet stick out. He can't resist... Heh heh.

Me gusta! :thumbsup:

Nicely done , darkharp! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! I love sharing with such a cool community :)

Great work! Quite a cute lil comic ya got there.

Yee! Thank you :) I might make more, I think...

Awww hehe how evil

I try ;)

Great comic strip.

Thank you!! :)

Awesome cartoon...both expressions at the top but especially the female's are priceless! I love this!!

DH and Mantis:

Sensational comic. I'm sure Mantis loved it, Dark.

The expressions are absolutely priceless. I especially like your expression on the top panel...biting the lip like that is perfect (and would be really tough to get right).

I love Mantis' expressions as well.

Wonderful job.

B

Really beautiful for reasons aforementioned.

Absolutely adorable :)

Shucks... Thank you :)

thats so good!

Thank you so much! :D

Awesome cartoon...both expressions at the top but especially the female's are priceless! I love this!!

Hehe, thank you! That female would be me ;) I had easy access to reference. When I wasn't being tickled on the couch...

DH and Mantis:

Sensational comic. I'm sure Mantis loved it, Dark.

The expressions are absolutely priceless. I especially like your expression on the top panel...biting the lip like that is perfect (and would be really tough to get right).

I love Mantis' expressions as well.

Wonderful job.

B

Oh Deet, you're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much, I love it when you give such amazing comments! Mantis did love it, and was quick to mimic the punchline!
Strangely, I have a hard time drawing someone bite their lip, so I'm glad you mentioned it! I'm thrilled that it looks believable :D
Thank you :bubbleheart:

Really beautiful for reasons aforementioned.

Aww! Thank you so much :D

Oh Deet, you're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much, I love it when you give such amazing comments! Mantis did love it, and was quick to mimic the punchline!
Strangely, I have a hard time drawing someone bite their lip, so I'm glad you mentioned it! I'm thrilled that it looks believable :D
Thank you :bubbleheart:

You're the sweetheart, DH. I love your work, and i love your sparkling personality. We're lucky to have you on this forum, being such a beam of sunlight that you are.

And I think expressions like the lip bite are incredibly difficult. A little bit off and it looks like the character is evil, or insane, or dumb-happy. Do it perfectly and you end up with a coy, shy, mischievous look. A character that's almost unsure of what they're attempting, knowing that the results might be more than they can bear. Like the look of someone popping a balloon with their own hands. Trepidation at the explosion, surrounded by a spark of pure joy. You nailed it right on the nose. At least - that's what I see with my little bandito perspective.

Look forward to seeing more from you, DH. Always.

B

Magnificent pictures...or may I say renditions? I've seen other drawings you've done of yourself and Mantis and the pics of Mantis appear to be roughly the same so may I hazard a guess that those are caricature renditions of the two of you. All of your artwork is astounding darkharp and I'm looking forward to your next masterpiece. :D

Absolutely perfect drawing hun - you've done an AMAZING job in capturing both the moment and your personalities/attitudes/expressions in this piece! It's so easy to picture the real event happening ;)

*bows down to one super-talented lady* :D

You're the sweetheart, DH. I love your work, and i love your sparkling personality. We're lucky to have you on this forum, being such a beam of sunlight that you are.

And I think expressions like the lip bite are incredibly difficult. A little bit off and it looks like the character is evil, or insane, or dumb-happy. Do it perfectly and you end up with a coy, shy, mischievous look. A character that's almost unsure of what they're attempting, knowing that the results might be more than they can bear. Like the look of someone popping a balloon with their own hands. Trepidation at the explosion, surrounded by a spark of pure joy. You nailed it right on the nose. At least - that's what I see with my little bandito perspective.

Look forward to seeing more from you, DH. Always.

B

Hahaha you're such the flattery master! I'm so thankful to have met so many great friends and colleagues on this forum! I like the look of your Bandito perspective! Haha I'm glad I got it right. I'm also a big fan of the lower eyelid squint, which often depicts skepticism, a smile, or fear. I love using it in my work! Oh goodness, such tech-talk. Haha ;) Thank you, Deet! More from me is in the works as we speak. Redheaded freckly work.

Magnificent pictures...or may I say renditions? I've seen other drawings you've done of yourself and Mantis and the pics of Mantis appear to be roughly the same so may I hazard a guess that those are caricature renditions of the two of you. All of your artwork is astounding darkharp and I'm looking forward to your next masterpiece. :D

Thank you so much!!! Yes, those are caricature renditions of us both! Mantis has stayed the same, but I recently got a haircut, hence the short haired version of me :) You're so sweet, thank you! I'm hoping to buckle down and commit myself to more artwork. :)

That was great. I love the initial facial expression. Very well done. :)

Hehe thank you! :D

Absolutely perfect drawing hun - you've done an AMAZING job in capturing both the moment and your personalities/attitudes/expressions in this piece! It's so easy to picture the real event happening ;)

*bows down to one super-talented lady* :D

Hahah so easy to picture it, it almost feeeeeels real....Wait. Haha. Needless to say, after giving this piece to Mantis, I got to experience the drawing in 3D. Thank you, love! :D

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back