• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lifestyle priorities.

Thatsecretchord

TMF Regular
I'm in a bit of a dilemma at the moment and I thought it would be interesting to see where some of you fall on this. Basically I've just arrived back in the uk after 3 years travelling. As you can imagine they were by far the best years of my life and I'd quite like to keep going. I came back to London for what was supposed to be a flying visit. In and out in 2 weeks then to canada or NZ. Problem is, since being back and catching up with old friends I'm wondering if I should be looking at settling down and sorting out adult issues like a career? I could quite happily travel for a few more years but then what?

I guess the question in short is what do you value more? Stability and security or excitement?

Consider this quote " ... no Doctor has ever heard a patient say on their deathbed , " I wish I'd spent more time at the office "

"Adult issues?"

As in the issues one would associate inherent with being a real adult. See the before mentioned career.

But yeah stroker that's kinda how I've been living and had every intention of still living. Guess I'm just starting to second guess myself a bit.

That all depends on what stage of life you are now living. At almost 64, I value stability. At 22, I was willing to take risks.

It depends on how much money you have. I won't presume to know dick about your
finances, because I don't, but if you can honestly get by without actually working, and
still pay your own way without mooching off of other people, then I'd say go for it if you
want to travel. Maybe you could make yourself a five-year plan, factoring in travel, work,
etc. Perhaps you could travel while holding down a job - maybe teaching a language in a
foreign country. One thing to keep in mind is that the longer you're out of work, the more
difficult it will be to find work again when you're ready. Another option would be to volunteer
in other countries. Things that you can put on your resume, whether you got paid or not, will
almost always be helpful.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back