• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Light touches that tickle

Very nice feet!! Love the bare sole shots with the wrinkles. Thanks!

Thanks for the encouraging comments. I am new to this sort of thing so all the positive feedback is humbly accepted. I'm so glad you like my soles. I am so happy to share them with you all too. Well here is my favorite picture I have done so far. I think its really cute. I hope you like it as well190.JPG

Victoria you have Amazing Feet!!!
But I have to ask are they Ticklish???
Also what size are they???

I would love to see your toenails painted a Dark Red.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them.

Thanks to all of you for the nice compliments. I really appreciate all the positive feedback and love that some of you love my feet. To answer some of the questions:
Yes I am ticklish on my feet. I wear a size 7 1/2 shoe. I will be doing more photo shoots soon with different color toenail polish. I will fulfill your requests and also do a dark red toenail polish because I have had several request for that. If anyone has any suggestions or requests, feel free to contact me directly [email protected] and be sure to check out my site regularly for updates www.victoriasusedclothes.com
Thanks again
I'll be posting more material soon. 208.JPG

Last edited:
Missed these when you first posted them. Excellent pictures, Victoria. Thank you!

Victoria....Wow! you have extremely beautiful feet, seriously some of the best looking feet I have seen to date.You are quite beautiful yourself and I would like to say Welcome to the forums! I am a sock lover myself and I see you have a lot of good shots of socks on your website and its awesome stuff.I for one am glad you decided to share them with all of us!! Thank You Victoria

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back