• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Like the game of Risk?

MTP Jeff said:
I signed up and I'm already hooked.

Well cool one of the big kahona's here has responded to my post! :veryhappy

Yeah that site is damn addicting! I nearly only win in triples matches though. I get my butt handed to me in singles and others.

I'm still in my first set of four games. One of them looks like a definate loss, two are likely losses, and one looks like I might have a genuine shot at winning.

MTP Jeff said:
I'm still in my first set of four games. One of them looks like a definate loss, two are likely losses, and one looks like I might have a genuine shot at winning.

Cool. Just letting you know if you did not, that those numbers by the names of the opponents, partners, etc. are not win lose records. The numbers that look like they should be wins, are actualy positive reviews by other players. The ones that should be loses are actually negative reviews for that person.

NavelTickler75 said:
Cool. Just letting you know if you did not, that those numbers by the names of the opponents, partners, etc. are not win lose records. The numbers that look like they should be wins, are actualy positive reviews by other players. The ones that should be loses are actually negative reviews for that person.

Ya, I finally figured that out when I realized how many people seemed to have zero losses ;)

MTP Jeff said:
Ya, I finally figured that out when I realized how many people seemed to have zero losses ;)

LOL that freaked me out at first, I was, "Like what the fuck??!!! Damn these guys have got to be good!" Especially with numbers like 128-0.

Also freaked me out when I lost and I still had 0-0, and I was all messed up,

I used to play Risk obsessively as a kid, on an actual board with small wooden cubes for armies, of course, in the pre-computer age.

I think I had better not reawaken that addiction. :D

milagros317 said:
I used to play Risk obsessively as a kid, on an actual board with small wooden cubes for armies, of course, in the pre-computer age.

I think I had better not reawaken that addiction. :D

I triple dog dare you Milagros :p

How long does this version take to play? Can you put the game on hold? I aks because my internet time can be low at times All depends upon how early I have to get up in the AM

General Zod said:
I triple dog dare you Milagros :p

How long does this version take to play? Can you put the game on hold? I aks because my internet time can be low at times All depends upon how early I have to get up in the AM

Depends on if all players are on during the same time. A round can go by in the blink of an eye, or within twenty four hours. What is most annoying is those players who take their time to get to the game, or don't play at all. It makes the round so much slower and more annoying. Some are even bumped off the game if they don't play three rounds straight.

But all in all its cool.

I finished my first game today (I lost.) It took about 36 hours to finish I think.

You can participate in four games at once, though, which makes it a lot more bearable. You can increase that to unlimited games by signing up for $20 a year, but I haven't done that yet since I don't know if I'll still care about this in a week.

I don't have much cash, so I can't sign up for unlimited games unfortunately.

But like Jeff, I also normally play four games at a whack. And sorry for the loss Jeff, took me five games before I actually won my first.

Really? You can't sign in as yourself and see someone else's game?

Yes, you can. It showed up just fine for me, once I signed in.

I'm in four games, right now. Still my first set; I'm considering paying the $20/year for unlimited.

Right now it's looking like I might win by default. I've wound up with a bunch of idiots who can't figure out why they're being skipped all the time (it helps if you actually post).

I had a couple of turns since posting, now it looks like a lock.

Dude... Everybody knows you've got to go for the Americas ;)

Which is why I'm screwed... I'm on a map of Australia, a sci-fi map, and a map of Tamriel (from the Elder Scrolls computer game series).

I might be okay with the sci-fi one. I've got Earth.

Well, I did take south america pretty early on, but this guy sosaysI had deployed like 9 or 11 troops to central america, so rather than try to hammer through that I decided to go after africa. Then things just played out so it seemed like a better idea to go after europe.

I used to love Risk as a kid, and played it all the time on weekends,.with my father, as well as family friends, when we were home. I'll have to check this site out soon. It sounds fun. Thanks for the info.

Mitch

Risk

If I get a chance in-between chess studying & other stuff, I'll join this! I love Risk & only played it twice in college, so I need to play it more often!

Azrael said:
Yes, you can. It showed up just fine for me, once I signed in.

I'm in four games, right now. Still my first set; I'm considering paying the $20/year for unlimited.

Right now it's looking like I might win by default. I've wound up with a bunch of idiots who can't figure out why they're being skipped all the time (it helps if you actually post).

He's actually right, didn't realize I had to do that. LOL.

Congrats on your first win Jeff!.

AZ, I hate when no one talks, especially in teams. Its like I have to do all the work myself!

Boy, these games are taking forever to finish. I'm amazed at how many people really do take almost 24 hours to take a turn, or just start a game and walk away from it entirely.

MTP Jeff said:
Boy, these games are taking forever to finish. I'm amazed at how many people really do take almost 24 hours to take a turn, or just start a game and walk away from it entirely.

I have to admit that's one of the things that pisses me off there, though I'm not a negative person, I don't give a negative review of the player. I've come close to doing it once though.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back