• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lili’s TOEtally Ticklish Punishment

musictkls

TMF Master
Hi ticklephiles! This story has been long overdue, and part of a series inspired by ticklephehe. For context, Lili and her lover Dawn are being tickle tortured by two mistresses, Mistress Black and Mistress Sara. In the last episode, Lili was challenged not to orgasm without permission while having her clit messaged by Sara’s nylon toes. The punishment for achieving an orgasm without permission was for her and Dawn to be tickled to madness. Well of course Lili failed, and this current episode describes the punishment for Lili’s disobedience. Enjoy and comments are always welcome!

Mistress Black: Lili, since you climaxed without my consent, you and Dawn will be tickle tortured beyond your wildest imaginations by Mistress Sara and me. First, we will attack you Lili. Sara, you and I will tickle Lili’s feet first. In order for us to inflict our special brand of tickle torture we will need to expose Lili’s toes and arches for some proper tickling. This devious device you see here was developed by another sub of mine. She happens to be a brilliant engineer and she made this contraption that makes feet and toes helpless and very vulnerable to tickle attack.

You see Lili the toenail polish I used to paint your pretty toes contains a special magnetic substance. Why did I use this magnetic paint? Well, this machine here has a powerful magnetic beam and with it I can now manipulate the toes of your feet. Essentially, this device works like a sophisticated set of toe-ties and is able to pull your toes back, spread them out, or make them scrunch. But unlike toes ties which can impede the tickling surface of the toes and can cause circulation issues this magnetic gizmo allows me to manipulate your feet and hold them completely still during the tickling. In short, this machine can put your feet and toes in virtually any position and trap them firmly giving a tickler complete access to your entire foot and toes. Isn’t that wonderful? Okay let’s turn on the magnet.

The machine made an ominous buzzing sound as the magnets became engaged. Lili felt her toes being pulled back as Mistress Black manipulated the keys on her iPad that was connected to the magnetic device.

Mistress Black: Now, I will instruct the magnet to pull back on your toes Lili making your sole taut and exposing the tender and ticklish undersides of your little tootsies, ha, ha ,ha. There we go.

Lili felt a stronger tug on her nylon toes and watched helplessly as they were being pulled back and the soles of her feet yanked taut. She tried to scrunch her toes, but she had no chance against the powerful magnetic field.

Mistress Black: Hmm, look at this Sara. These magnets work right through Lili’s nylons and easily positions her toes and soles for you to have full access to all the tickle spots along the undersides of her toes, her toe stems, soles, and arches.

Sara: Wow, I see Mistress. This machine is a very cruel and ingenious device (evil grin).

Mistress Black: Yes, and just look at the smoothness of the balls of her feet through her hose and the height of her arches! What gorgeous feet you have my dear. Unfortunately for you, they are so very ticklish and very helpless now, as you will not be able to move your feet one inch to avoid our tickling advances along your arches and toes. Lili, try to move your feet or curl your toes down. Can you do that?

Lili pulled with all her might to try and move her feet in any direction and scrunch her toes, but the magnetic force was way too strong, and she couldn’t move her feet in the least. This was the most restrictive type of bondage her feet ever felt, and she was both terrified and aroused by the contraptions’ constrictions on her most ticklish appendages. It was almost as if very strong ghosts held her feet in place and bent back her toes.

Lili: No Mistress Black, I cannot move my feet at all or my toes in anyway. I am at your mercy!

Mistress Black: Ha, ha, ha, good! There will be no mercy for you however, because Sara and I are going to tickle your arches, soles, and toes until you pass out as punishment for orgasming without permission. Disobedient slave. Sara dear, you will begin first. Please start to tickle Lili’s toes with those talented talons of yours. I love watching you tickle toes. Do a good job now. I want her begging for mercy and screaming for you to stop tickling her toes! You are only allowed to play with her toes. You must leave her arches and soles alone. Just tickle her toes for now is that clear?

Sara: Yes, Mistress Black you are quite clear, and it will be my pleasure to make slave Lili beg and plead for mercy as I ravage her delicate nylon toe skin with my nails.

Mistress Black: Good girl. I know you will send her into torrents of frenzied laughter. Now, as you tickle my slave’s tender tootsies, I will take the liberty of pleasuring and edging her lover Dawn over here.

Mistress Black slipped off her high heel pump shoe and gently glided her nylon foot into Dawns’ love hole. The Mistress’s size 8 foot was draped in sheer black nylons. Her feet have a sturdy and strong appearance with very high arches. However, they are un-calloused and elegant. At first Dawn recoiled and grunted disapprovingly into her tight gag from the feeling of the Mistress’s sexy nylon clad foot slipping up into her snatch. However, the skilled Mistress’s toes found Dawn’s clit immediately and the soft nylon foot stimulating her love button was irresistibly pleasurable and Dawn’s eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned in ecstasy through her gag.

Seeing Dawn’s resistance break down in a matter of seconds by her touch made Mistress Black smile proudly and said “Oh Lili your lover Dawn absolutely adores my toes in her pussy, doesn’t she? That’s it, moan for me. Such a filthy bitch. Feel mommy wiggle, wiggle, wiggles her tootsies in you widdle vaji. Nod your head yes if you want mommy to keep petting your clit with her toes. Hmm, that’s my dirty girl”

Dawn shook her head up and down forcefully affirming to Mistress Black that she desperately wanted her to continue stimulating her swollen jellybean with her nylon toes. After being unmercifully tickled Dawns’ sex hole was extra sensitive and any provocation of her erogenous zones was welcomed with open arms and unrestrained. Both Mistress’s masterful administrations of tickling and sexual stimulation made it impossible for Lili or Dawn to resist their touches and strokes.

Lili watched with envy as her lover was being sexed up by Mistress Black. She marveled at how easily her Mistress could pleasure Dawn and make her yearn for orgasmic relief. Dawns hips lunged furiously toward Mistress Black’s toes as they were worming and stroking her clit. Her toenails were a perfect length and sharpness for this kind of stimulation and drove Dawn wild with desire.

Mistress Black: Hmmm. Watch and listen Lili. Listen to Dawn’s moan as I use the soft pads of my nylon toes to gently caress, pet, message, and twiddle her clit. When I do this, she coos, and sighs deeply compelling her sex drive and aches for more.

Dawn reacted just as Mistress Black predicted. She groaned and squealed softly, telling herself how good it felt being pleasured so gently. The toe caress was definitely getting her hot!

Mistress Black: That’s right you dirty foot whore. Now Lili listen to her when I do this next move. I am going to drive her crazy!

Now Mistress Black used the toenail of her big toe and aggressively flicked and grinded the toenail against Dawn’s clitoral flap and scraped the clit itself. Upon that stimulation, Dawn let out an animalistic scream and her hips almost leaped out of the tight straps holding her onto the table. Dawn was being sent into a fit of passionate rage and she whined involuntarily into her gag.

Mistress Black: Hmmm oh listen to her cries of desire Lili! Dawn isn’t even putting up a fight to resist me. How shameful to know that she gives in so easily to the touch of another woman. She wants me to make her cum sooooo badly. You so love my toes stroking your little love boat don’t you? Don’t you?

As she said these words, the Mistress now jammed her nylon foot further up Dawn’s pussy and was now fucking her with it. She rotated her foot at an angle so that her toenails would engage Dawn’s clit as she pulsed the toes of her foot fast and furiously in and out of Dawn’s sex hole. Just as the Mistress predicted, this maneuver was driving Dawn crazy with sexual passion.

Mistress Black: Do you want to cum all over mommy’s toes? Do you? Do you my filthy little tickle slut? How easily it is for you to betray your lover Lili. You are a dirty little foot whore, ha ha ha. Say you want to squirt love juice all over my nylon toes. Beg my toes to make you cum. Beg me!

Dawn didn’t want to give this woman the satisfaction she wanted, and she knew she was being disloyal to Lili, but she was helpless to stop the orgasmic sensations raging inside her. Consequently, Dawn was indeed begging with her eyes and cried forcefully into her gag “oh my God yes! YES! Oh, right there, right there! Please keep fucking me with your toes. I can’t stand it! I just can’t stand it! Please make me cum. MAKE ME CUM! Unfortunately, her encouraging sounds were cruelly silenced by her gag for the Mistress to make her orgasm. The soft thick fabric cloth stuffed in her mouth and secured tightly with a ball gag effectively frustrated any intelligible sounds. Not being able to understand Dawn’s words, the Mistress teased her.

Mistress Black: What’s that? I can’t hear you dear. I ordered you to beg my toes to make you cum, but I can’t understand you. Well, if you don’t beg me, my little toes will be very insulted and will stop fucking your pussy. If you insult my nylon tootsies and don’t beg them to make you orgasm then, I’ll be forced to tickle your armpits with my nails instead! Is that what you want? I don’t think you want my nails tickling your super sensitive armpits. No. Poor thing passed out from laughing when Mistress tickled Dawn’s little armpits last time huh? Yes, you did; (she said in a childlike voice).

A desperate Dawn shook her head violently “NO”! and tried to beg Mistress Black to make her orgasm. She attempted to scream out again for the Mistress’s toes to keep petting her clit, pleading with her to make her cum. But the Mistress just kept teasing her.

Mistress Black: I can’t understand you honey. Pity you won’t beg mommy’s toes to make you orgasm. I thought you liked my soft nylon toes rubbing and fucking your clam pie. Hmm, but alas I will stop petting your love button with my toes and instead tickle you, half to death under your arms like you want me to. You are such a glutton for punishment ha, ha, ha. Here let me get behind you so I can tickle your armpits and also watch Mistress Sara tickle the shit out of your lover Lili’s pretty toes. Let’s both watch Sara tickle Lili’s toes. Hmm, she will drive Lili absolutely crazy, won’t she?

Having been denied an orgasm when Mistress Black removed her nylon foot from her pussy Dawn grunted in displeasure. She was exhausted from being denied an orgasm and couldn’t imagine she’d have any energy to laugh even if her armpits were tickled. But she would be very wrong! The Mistress positioned herself behind Dawn’s head. She raised her black painted nails just above Dawn’s armpits and slowly descended her two index fingernails, so they rested just over the middle of the pit hollows.

Mistress Black: Ready Dawny? Are you sure you want me to tickle your armpits? You know my nails are going to tickle you very, very, badly don’t you? You realize I know EXACTLY how to tickle torture your armpits and drive you completely insane; right?

Dawn looked at Mistress Black like a sad puppy dog and begged with her eyes not to have her armpits tickled. Knowing by now her gag would not allow her to beg verbally, she resorted to non-verbal communication to plead her case not to be tickled. Of course, this was part of the mind torture game the two Mistresses were so good at. Dawn realized her orgasm was not happening at least for now and instead she was going to be tickled to madness. She also realized for the first time a part of her was almost looking forward to being tickled. From these sessions, Dawn was beginning to embrace her masochistic side; another goal of these two Mistresses.

Mistress Black: Oh, look at you, trying to look so sad for mommy. How cute. I think I know how to bring a smile to your lovely gagged face though. Tickle, tickle, tickle sweetie. Feel the nails tickle your little armpits. Laugh for me.

As soon as the Mistresses’ nails began gently scratching into the hollows of Dawn’s armpits, the girl unfortunately found new energy and exploded into a laughing fit under her gag. Mistress Black indeed knew how to stroke Dawns armpits to make her crumble into instant laughter. The angle of the nails and the pressure of their movement stimulated the precise nerves in her armpits. This coupled with the fact that Dawn had just been edged by the Mistress’s toes made it impossible for Dawn to resist and she laughed hardily.

Mistress Black: Tickle, tickle, tickle, Dawn’s little pitsies. Kitchie, kitchie, coo. Hmm, my nails tickle your armpits so bad baby. Yes, I know they do. Listen to you laugh under that gag. Don’t you love how good mommy is at coochying your armpits girl? Just be thankful I’m not using my thumbnails to make those tiny little tickle circles in your pit hollows that make you scream in ticklish agony and lose your breath. No. I want to tickle you lightly because I want to hear Lili laugh like a mad woman when Mistress Sara starts to tickle her toes. She is so good at tickling Lili’s toes, isn’t she? Go ahead Sara, tickle Lili’s little tootsies for us.

At that moment Lili’s gaze at her lover was interrupted as Sara began to flick the fleshy part of her index finger but not her nail along the undersides of Lili’s toes. Her exaggeratedly arched foot induced by the magnetic force fully exposed the undersides of her toes and held them firmly in place. Sara’s finger pad glided carefully and precisely all along the length of Lili’s nylon foot where the base of the toe stems attaches to the ball of the foot. Even with such a gentle touch Lili began to giggle, shake her foot, and laugh strongly.

Lili: Oh, my ha ha ha ha God that tickles. Not unhahahaha derrhahah myhahaha toohohohoes oh he he he. Canhahan’t belieeeheheheve hohoho how much thahahahat finger ha ha ha tip tickles. Oh ho ho ho. Stop please. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Sara: Oh my Lili you are a bunch of giggles already and I am using the lightest touch on your toes. I am not even using my nail yet just my finger tip and it’s barely grazing the nylons at the base of your toes. Let’s see how much you giggle and laugh when I use the nail and do this.

Lili: NO! Please no, not the nail Mistress Sara. Please not the ha ha ha nail. It ha ha ha it will tickle tooh oh oh ha ha bahahaha too bad, ha ha ha. Not the nail. Please not the ha ha ha ha nahahahail. Oh ha ha ha ha, laughed Lili helplessly.

Sara: Hmm so sorry Lili but I have to coochie, coochie, coo your toes with my sharp nail. Mistress Black insists that I tickle your little tootsies until you are a begging laughing mess ha ha ha. Plus, I just can’t resist how helpless your toes are now. So coochie, coochie, coo girl. I’m tickling just under your toes with my pointy sharp little fingernail now. How’s that feel subLili huh? Does it tickle? Kitchie, kitchie, kitchie coo under Lili’s cute helpless little toes.

Hearing Lili giggle from this light tickle touch, Sara smiled and engaged her fingernail more aggressively moving it quickly and with more pressure against the nylon mesh just along the base of Lili’s toes. Lili reacted strongly jerking her head forward and laughing more powerfully at this new touch. The tickling sensations were incredible, and Sara’s verbal teasing always drives Lili crazy.

Sara: Does this tickle you Lili? Does my fingernail here tickle as it wiggles just her under your cute and chubby nylon toes huh, does it? Oooh yes I think it does tickle you so much right here. Coochie, coochie coo.

Lili: Oh, no. Oh please. Ha, ha, ha, ha. Cahahahan’t ha, ha, ha, staaaahahahd it there ha, ha, ha. Not the naihahahail, pleahehehese, nohohoht the nail. Ha, ha ha ha ha; wailed Lili in ticklish laughter.

Sara kept two of her index fingernails engaged with the crevice under Lili’s toes on each foot; her two thin, elegant, but spikey sharp nails nibbled and skimmed against the nylon fabric just along the delicate and very sensitive toe flesh. On looking Dawn was in awe at the profound tickling sensations generated by just two of Sara’s fingernails. She observed that Lili was already completely hysterical and if valuable information was Sarah’s reason for tickling Lili she would have given it up enthusiastically to this cruel tickler for sure. But Sara’s mission was simply to make Lili suffer uncanny tickles. Dawn wished she could tickle Lili that effectively with just two fingernails. In fact, Dawn thought of asking Mistress Sara to teach her some of her tickle tricks as she watched the Mistress’s fingernails itch and graze along the undersides of Lili’s toes which was causing Lili to laugh and laugh hard.

Mistress Black: Are you enjoying the show Dawn? Do you like watching Sara tickle Lili’s tootsies? Maybe you are getting jealous that no one’s tickling you. Okay, let me tickle your armpits then so you don’t feel left out. Coochie, coochie, coo little pits.

Dawn frantically tried to pull down her arms as Mistress Black’s nails scratched and tickled the hollows of her armpits. She laughed forcefully into her gag as the nails fluttered quickly into her pits. The Mistress knew how to tickle her armpits and Dawn was put in a wild laughing fit as the skilled nails skittered and jabbed into her tender underarms.

Meanwhile Sara was getting busy tickling Lili’s captive nylon toes.

Sara: So, tell me how much you love my two fingernails tickling each of your feet under the toes Don’t you love it? Kitchy, kitchy, kitchy. Tell me you love it. Tickle, tickle, tickle toes.

Lili: Oh my ha ha ha ha God yourhahaha, naihahaha nails tickle sohohohoh bahahahad. Noohohoh, stoohohahahp ha ha ha ha. I dohhohohn’t lohahaha love it ha ha ha. Stop!

Sara: Stop? Why would I do that? Besides, if you want me to stop just curl and scrunch your toes down. I mean if you did that my little tickle nails wouldn’t be able to access this very tickly area at the base of your nylon toes. Maybe if I tickle a little faster, you’ll curl the toes down. Maybe my tickles are just too mild, and you enjoy the tickles.

Lili: NO! Don’t tickle fahahahaster oh God ohohoh ha ha ha ha ha nohohoh NO! Ahh ha ha ha ha ha cried Lili.

Mistress Black was impressed by the speed and precision of Sara’s fingernails as they tickled Lili’s toe undersides.

Mistress Black: My, my, girl look at those two fingernails of yours move! I can’t get over how fast you can move those fingernails and still be so accurate in your tickle touch. Lili must feel like she’s getting tickled by two or three ticklers’ fingernails nipping under her toes. Most ticklers must sacrifice speed for precision or vice versa, but you can do both! Well done.

Sara: Thank you Mistress Black. It took quite a few years to hone my tickle skills, but they pay off handsomely when I get to tickle such a lovely and ticklish girl such as Lili here. And I must say it is quite easy to tickle Lili’s toes when they are held so utterly immobile by this ingenious device.

Lili’s laughter elevated substantially as Sara added more pressure to her nails moving swiftly and sweeping along the base of the trapped toes.

Sara: Well there you go my dear, laughing like a crazy woman as my nails move faster and harder under your toes. Still though you haven’t tried to stop them. Why not? Do you really love it? Do you really love my tickle nails delicately itching and tickling you here at the base of your little toe stems? You must love it. You are laughing so hard and not stopping me from doing it.

Lili: I ha ha ha ha can’t ha ha ha stohohohohp stop youhohoahaha. I wahahaha nt want tohohoho, buahahaht I cahahahan’t ha ha ha ha.

Sara: You can’t? You can’t stop my nails from the tickles? Hmm, why not, (asked the devious Domme with an evil grin)?

Lili: Thahahaha the magnets, ha ha ha ha are ha ha ha hoohohohlding my ha ha ha ha tohohoh toes bahahahak back AHAHA HAHA HA!

Lili was beside herself trying to formulate words to respond to Sara’s questions as if somehow, her answers would stop the teasing of her toe flesh. Sara just laughed and taunted her more.

Sara: What? I can’t understand what you are saying Lili. You sound demented, something about magnets. Oh well I’m going to assume you love me tickling you under your little toes here because you are clearly holding this area nice and open for me to tickle so I’ll just keep going then. Coochie, coochie, coo. Tickle, tickle, tickle, under Lili’s toes. Does it tickle Lili?

Lili could only nod her head “yes” and laugh loudly; her breathing was usurped by ticklish giggles and laughter as Sara’s fingernails were steadily gnawing and flicking along the base of Lili’s toe stems. Lili’s laughter however, went up significantly as Sara started a methodical and more meticulous tickling of the toes. Lili let out a maniacal scream when Sara now used the fingernail on one of her hands to draw tiny circles up the toe stems one at a time on her right foot while the other fingernail was still scratching in a speedy grazing motion along the length under all her toes on the left foot. This ambidextrous talent of Sara’s is just one of the many skills she has making her an amazingly good tickler.

Lili thought “my God this bitch is way too good at this. I feel like I’m being tickled by two different but very savvy and knowledgeable ticklers. Why do I hate and love how good Sara is at tickling me”?

Indeed, Lili and Mistress Black wondered how could Sara move her two sets of nails in such unique ways to elicit completely different tickling sensations? How could one fingernail move with such pace as it teased and softly itched along the base of Lili’s toes on one foot while another fingernail probed and weaved delicate patterns up and down the length of her toe stems and along their sides? It was a rude reality that the movement of these two nails caused unbridled ticklish waves to Lili’s brain and sent her into torrential streams of laughing fits! Never had Lili been tortured so much by just two fingernails and certainly never by two fingernails just tickling her toes. Only two nails when digging into her hypersensitive arches was equal to the devastatingly ticklish sensations Sara was delivering with her two nails playing with her toes. It was crazy! Mistress Black watched in reverence as Sara moved each fingernail in different ways and at different speeds and pressures with such precision to tickle Lili’s toes.

Mistress Black: My goodness Mistress Sara you are such a fantastic tickler! You are driving Lili out of her mind using only two fingernails. I have forced Lili into desperate laughter with just two fingernails tickling under her arms or the arch of her foot, but you are the first to induce such a panicky laughing fit out of her by tickling her toes! I didn’t think it was possible to make Lili crumble so easily by just two fingernails teasing her toes. So well done indeed! Look at her toes just standing there frozen at attention waiting for your nails to tickle them. I can see she is struggling to move and curl them down to avoid your nails, but she is too helpless and can’t. This magnetic device is awesome ha, ha ha. Lili dear just think how maddening the tickles will be when I join the party!

Sara was beaming at the praise lavished upon her by Mistress Black and said, “why thank you Mistress Black. I can’t wait till you join me in tickling your pathetic slave. Oh Lili, so you really like this don’t you? You enjoy these tickles so much don’t you Lili? I’m only using two fingernails to tickle your toes and you are laughing hysterically. Now, let’s see how much you enjoy me tickling each of your pathetically ticklish little toes like this? I think this is really going to tickle you Lili. Kitchie, kitchie, kitchie coo now my little toes. Coochi, coochie, coo. “

What Sara did next sent Lili into another level of laughter and she thought her lungs would explode! Sara used her thumb and index fingernails of one hand to nip and pinch up and down the stems and meaty part of the toes starting at the big toe and moving to tickle each one in turn. The nails lingered on one toe for several seconds to allow the tickling sensations to be fully transmitted and Lili howled and wailed in a ticklish response. Sara’s timing and the pressure exerted by her nails as they tweaked and clawed about the toes were impeccable.

Meanwhile Sara’s other hand on Lili’s other foot used all her nails to firmly poke and tickle the interphalangeal joints located at the very base of the toes where they bend only to slowly ascend their way up the toe stem. Sara took mental notes on which part of the toe on each toe was the most ticklish as she listened for different cadences in Lili’s laugh to evaluate the ticklishness of each toe as it responded to the various tickle techniques. Sara was becoming a true master of the art of tickle torture. Lili was going completely insane whipping her head frantically as Sara’s skilled nails tickled and tickled her nylon toes cruelly imprisoned by the magnetic force.

Sara: My gosh Lili you really can’t stand having your nylon toes tickled, can you? Did you think you were this ticklish on your toes or am I just that good at tickling them (she said with an impish smile). To think I am only using gentle tickles with my fingernails and you can barely breathe through your laughter. Can you imagine how much it will tickle when both Mistress Black and I wiggle, scratch, and tickle more aggressively with ALL our nails along all of your tickly little toes, arches, and soles on both feet? Or how about when we decide to tickle in between your toes? I’m sure you will go completely nuts once our fingernails scratch the nylon areas between the toes! Hmm, for now this is just gentle toe tickles, enjoy them while you can tickle, tickle, tickle.

Mistress Black: What a wonderful idea Sara. Let us both tickle Lili’s feet and toes. But I think I will focus on her arches and you should keep focusing on the toes, especially in the soft areas around and between her toes. Would you like me to join you?

Sara: Oh yes indeed Mistress Black! I would love us to use our collective nails to tickle Lili’s feet and toes. I would love to invade those tickly places in between her chubby little toes while you ravage her pathetically ticklish arches (evil grin). Sounds so fun…for US ha ha ha!

Mistress Black: I agree. But let’s make this more interesting. I am going to hook up a pulsating devise that will stimulate Dawn’s pussy driving her to orgasm. This device is another one of my engineer tickle slave’s inventions. Interestingly, the vibrator gets turned on when it registers laughing sounds. When someone laughs, the vibrating mechanism will send stimulating pulsations onto Dawn’s clit. So, Dawn’s love button will be stimulated as long as Lili continues to laugh.

As Mistress Black hooked up the pulsator to Dawn’s labial region Sara said, “well that will be easy to achieve. With you tickling her arches and soles and me teasing in between her toes Lili will be laughing very intensely. In fact, she will probably go into silent laughter mode as we both tickle the breath out of her.”

Mistress Black: Exactly!

Mistress Black smiled an evil grin to Sara and as she registered her own statement Sara realized what Mistress Black had in mind and said, “oh my God! You are so fucking evil. I love it!”

Dawn understood the intent and meaning of the two Mistress’s plot and protested vehemently through her gag while Lili looking confused asked “what are you two talking about”?

Mistress Black: Sara, isn’t Lili precious? So innocent. Lili honey, it is true that when we tickle your nylon feet your laughter will turn on the pulsator device which will stimulate your lover’s clit. It will feel marvelous to her and she will moan with ecstasy and pleasure. But the device will stop pulsating if you stop laughing OR, your laughter becomes silent. So, my dear as we tickle your feet and you scream in laughing fits, Dawn will be brought to the brink of orgasm. However, Sara and I intend to deny Dawn that orgasm by tickling you into silent laughter. When you lose your breath and go silent from intense laughing, the pulsator will stop and Dawn will be denied sexual release. We will do this several times until Dawn goes absolutely crazy from being edged. Unfortunately for both of you, Mistress Sara and I know just how to tickle you into silent breathless laughter and our goal will be to bring Dawn to the precipice of a mind shattering orgasm only to then pull her away and frustrate her sexual release. Do you understand now?!
This is our way of punishing you both for YOUR disobedience. So, this is really all your fault ha ha ha.

Okay now let’s prepare your feet and toes for some really intense tickling.

To be continued

Awesome story, I love the different characters and toe bondage.

He he I am so happy you like it ticklephehe! You are the inspiration. PM me on suggestions on how to finish it!

Awesome! Keep going with the tickle in her feet! Please man, put some tickle lickle on these toes and soles, tongue tickle is great!

Thanks for the feedback Sperma. Oh you bet Lili's feet will be tickled unmercifully lol and yes I do plan on some lickling as well. Good suggestion:)

Hey sperma, so I posted a followup story called Lili's TOETally Punishment. Check it out let me know what you think:)

Oh shit my bad this was the story you were commenting on! Man I'm losing it lol! The next story saga is coming soon I promise thanks for your patients.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back