• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lilith Tickles BB Hood (Sprite Art)

Hey IlC, glad to see you're still around, was afraid you had receded once again, and again a great pic you have graced us with, might i say your skills have improved greatly since your last pic.

Holy shit this is awesome. B.B. Hood is one of the rarest Darkstalkers characters (at least of the females) to get tickled, so this is great to see.

I wonder why that is? I guess no one else has a distinct love of seeing psycho-bitches getting reduced to little baby giggles.

Hahahaha! Laughed my a** off! That one is awesome. :D

We need more of this! Amazing work!

One of the best sprite tk pieces I've seen. Can I wink wink nudge nudge BlazBlue?

Thanks for the comments, everyone! ^^ I feel loved...

@Belmont: Dude, if you can FIND Blazblu sprites somewhere, I'd be sure to give it a whirl. XD

@amkes: Took an existing background, then used several different sprites from a game sprite sheet to graft a new pose for the tickled character (it's more fun to create semi-new poses out of different sprites than just use one). Then I erase the feet and draw bare feet on using the line tool in Paint. Then I modify the shoes, and for Lilith's (badly done) wings I used the Curve tool in Paint as well.

There ya go :D

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back