• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LILY HAZE: CROSS-COUNTRY TOUR (TICKLE SESSIONS IN YOUR OWN CITY)

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
Good day, friends...

Thought you should be enlightened, in advance, that I'll be touring the U.S. in late summer/early fall. Making pit stops in certain states, it would be my pleasure to fraternize with TMF members. Yup, in the event that you're a resident of a city listed below, you qualify for an appointment. If you'd like to negotiate a private "tickle" session (full body and/or feet), please PM me for fees and an advance booking! And, remember, I function an as uber-sensitive ticklee and/or an extremely aggressive tickler!

I personally furnish the bondage constraints and fiendish tickle-inducing tools (but feel free to embellish with your own props).

Why a cross-country tour? I'm en route to L.A. (permanent residence) and this will be my only opportunity to visit your home turf.

Pittsburgh, PA
Cleveland, OH
Toledo, OH
South Bend, IN
Gary, IN
(approx. 30 minutes from Chicago)
Davenport, IA
Iowa City, IA
Des Moines, IA
Omaha, NE
Lincoln, NE
Grand Island, NE
Cheyene, WY
Laramie, WY
Rawlins,WY
Green River, WY
Evanston, WY
Salt Lake City, UT
Elko, NV
Garlin, NV
Battle Mountain, NV
Winnemucca, NV
Fernley, NV
Spark, NV
Reno, NV

In the meantime, please check-out my photos/videos on TMF's Video/Audio Clips (search Lily Haze).

Attachments

• jhvbkjv.jpg
    jhvbkjv.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Hungry Nurse 02.jpg
    Hungry Nurse 02.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 137
  • lean back.jpg
    lean back.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_8691.JPG
    IMG_8691.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_9375.jpg
    IMG_9375.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Hey, cruise over to Iowa! Seriously, really wish that I'd be in closer proximity to Wisconsin but "mapping" prohibits the trip; nevertheless, hope that we link-up!

Lily

I can't believe you have Davenport on the list. My son lives there. I'll PM you.

luke9606--

Look forward to the receipt of your PM...

Lily

Hey, iatickler--

Please shoot me a PM and I'll be sure to personally enlighten you to the latest developments (including my arrival in Des Moines)...

Lily

Hey, iatickler--

Please shoot me a PM and I'll be sure to personally enlighten you to the latest developments (including my arrival in Des Moines)...

Lily

LH:

Have already done so, will try again.

Best,
IaT.

Hey Lily your coming to my home town Gary, In! I sent you a pm, I hope to hear back from you sweety!

QUITE URGENT:

Please be advised that my cross-country schedule has been modified! Why? The abridged story: I was cast in a (horror) film that had been indefinitely postponed. I assumed the entire production has been scrubbed, I heard "zip" from the personnel. Then--out of the blue--the production assistant called me and insisted that I report to the set next week. He mentioned that my participation was inflexible and reminded me that I had signed a contract. When I tried to wiggle out of it (I've already prepaid rental for an L.A. apartment, non-refundable), I was reminded that "failure to comply with the contract would precipitate a lawsuit." End of story, he didn't give a #&*@.

Hence, I tearfully apologize to everyone, I'll personally contact each of the confirmed contacts over the weekend (sincerely hope that you won't be inconvenienced by the altered date). I'll still be cruising through the same territory but now I have the liberty to append a few more cities to the venue...

Bottom line, I'll still be touring the U.S. in late summer/early fall. Making pit stops in certain states, it would be my pleasure to fraternize with TMF members. Yup, in the event that you're a resident of a city listed below, you qualify for an appointment. If you'd like to negotiate a private "tickle" session (full body and/or feet), please PM me for fees and an advance booking! And, remember, I function an as uber-sensitive ticklee and/or an extremely aggressive tickler!

I personally furnish the bondage constraints and fiendish tickle-inducing tools (but feel free to embellish with your own props).

Why a cross-country tour? I'm en route to L.A. (permanent residence) and this will be my only opportunity to visit your home turf.

Oct 3: departing Maryland

Oct 4 - Pittsburgh, PA

Oct 5 - Toledo, OH

Oct 6 - Chicago, IL

Oct 7 - Des Moines, IA

Oct 8 - Kansas City, MO (this city will be scratched if no appointments are forthcoming)

Oct 9 - Colby, KS

Oct 10 - Denver, CO

Oct 11 - Cheyenne, WY

Oct 12 - Salt Lake City, UT

Oct 13 - Reno, NV

Oct 13 - Oct 18: -Reno, NV (5-day tenure)

Oct 19 - Oct 21: Oregon WA, Portland WA, Salem WA, Seattle WA

Oct 21 - Oct 23: ZomBcon Convention (Seattle). Check it out at http://www.zombcon.com/

Oct 23 - Oct 25: Salem WA, Portland WA, Oregon WA

Oct 26 - Sacremento, CA

Oct 27 - San Francisco, CA

Oct 28 - Las Vegas??? Length of stay will depend on amount of appointments booked!

Don't hesitate to address me with questions and I most humbly apologize for the delay...

Lily

Attachments

• lean back.jpg
    lean back.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 21
  • CA 345.jpg
    CA 345.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 77
  • Hungry Nurse 02.jpg
    Hungry Nurse 02.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 31
  • CA 659.jpg
    CA 659.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_5834.JPG
    IMG_5834.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 64
Understanding about the change, but still heartbroken

Lily,
I fully understand the need for the change in plans. I was afraid it was too good to be true. I will certainly try and catch you in Des Moines on Oct.7

Okay, so a tickling session with Lily? If you asked me to rate on a scale of 10, 10 being the best, the obvious answer is OVER 9000! (kudos to the reference anyone)

But seriously, everything went smoothly or better, Lily's an AMAZING 'ler and very flexible with whims and ideas. The items and tools are intense and Lily is incredibly efficient with them (and more so with her own fingers). And on top of being an epic 'ler, it's twice as much fun when it her turn to get tied down and tickled. Lily has a beautiful laugh and it's amazingly easy to trigger it. A light caress works wonders and in my opinion had to be the best way to make her laugh. And of course, tickling fast and hard for anything more than a few seconds will drive her nuts and is way too much fun!

And in case you're blind, Lily is GORGEOUS, and couple with being every bit an intense tickler, it drove me wild. Obviously, my session was amazing, and despite the hour passing by faster than I'd've liked, not a single complaint here.

My preference was being a 'lee but either way, a session with Lily is worth every penny you shell out for it! You've been warned. d=

luke9606: Thanks so much for the phone communication. I trust today's conversation mended a broken heart; our conversation kindled a bonfire and I certainly look forward to our rendezvous (uber-tickle indulgence!).

BIGTICKLER18: I'm acknowledging receipt of your PM (I promptly dispatched a reply).

TrinityFilipino: Please see Personals (New England/Eastern U.S.) for an expanded reply. Our tickle session, to be succinct, was tantalizingly torrid!

Lily

I had a two hour session with Lily yesterday. She is even more beautiful in person than in her pictures. She's smart, funny, and very sexy. And she's really nice. That is until she had me tied spread eagle on the bed. She had this evil grin that let me know I was in for it. She tickled me non stop for two hours. I chose not to use a safe word. Big mistake. She is a fantastic tickler. The more I struggled the more she enjoyed it. I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. There is nothing fake about her. Anyone who has the opportunity to have a session with her should do it. You won't be disappointed. I can't wait to see her again!

King of tickles--

I'll be drawn to an area of Chicago where the ticklee or tickler has pre-determined a specific location. I should be in a hotel somewhere close to the city center; please keep me posted (via a PM) in regard to your own situation...

Lily

Lily

Any updates with the Kansas City stop on your Tour?
I may have to be out of town that weekend - I won't know for sure until late that week
I'd love to have a session wit you, but I'm not sure I'd survive!

Bill

PLEASE NOTE:

The launch of the Cross-Country Tour is looming; in the event that you'd like to address me with any inquiries regarding private tickle sessions and my arrival in your specific city, please send a PM. But please be sure to specify Cross-Country Tour in the title box!

I'll promptly reply to all messages that are identified with the Cross-Country Tour title!

Thanks for your attention...

Lily

Attachments

• cross3.JPG
    cross3.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 48
  • cross2.JPG
    cross2.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5817.JPG
    IMG_5817.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5100.JPG
    IMG_5100.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5842.JPG
    IMG_5842.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 47
Thank you for the PMs!

On some occasions, I'll provide a small feather duster to each tickler; after I'm driven deliriously crazy with the duster (and other tickle-inducing tools from my personal inventory), he or she may keep the duster as a souvenir of a wild rendezvous!

I'll furnish the same item to ticklees as a special keepsake!

Lily

Attachments

• IMG_8183.JPG
    IMG_8183.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_8185.JPG
    IMG_8185.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 50
Again, many thanks for the support and PMs! Check-out my latest videos on my "Fall Preview" thread, see Images (the tickling was quite agonizing).

I'll remain on my Maryland home turf until Tuesday afternoon; after 12 noon, I'll be launching my cross-country tour. Certainly look forward to rendezvousing with TMF members across the States! Be sure to book private tickle sessions in advance!

Lily

Attachments

• IMG_0336.JPG
    IMG_0336.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
October 3rd

Thanks to TMF's constituency for the "thumbs-up" reviews!

Tomorrow, I'm launching my cross-country tour (MD to CA); I certainly look forward to rendezvousing with TMF members en route to L.A. (see my mapping schedule, posted in Personals). Only a couple of vacancies are still open for private tickle sessions across America, be sure to shoot me a PM. My communication with TMF will be sporadic during the next few weeks but everything will return to normal by Halloween; until then, I wish everyone the very best...

Lily

A couple of scenes from my latest video (scheduled for release later this month)...

Attachments

• IMG_0313.JPG
    IMG_0313.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0336.JPG
    IMG_0336.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 17
PLEASE consider Omaha. I got to this thread a little late.

Check your inbox! It will be worth it, and I'm sure, Much cooler than KS.

I am fortunate enough to be living in Pittsburgh, the first stop Lily's cross country tour. Lily is a sweet heart! Geniune in personality and sensitivity. Bright, funny, smokin' hot and ticklish. Can't go wrong with those qualities. Sixty minutes I'd like to relive over...and over...and over :)

Oh and her manager Bill seems like a nice guy too.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back