• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LILY HAZE: CUSTOMIZED VIDEOS

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
LILY HAZE: CUSTOMIZED VIDEOS (PREVIEW, NUDITY)

Yep, we can shoot customized videos that adhere to your specifications; very raw tickle torment!

I've posted some shots of yours truly from an impromptu, customized job that was (quite literally) required overnight; the pictures have been approved for publication. I've also included some studio shots.

Please enlighten me, via a PM, to your personal fantasy/scenario and I'll furnish you with an estimate of the budget.

Take care--

Lily
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Last edited:
Military tickle torture interrigations. School girls willing to do anything for an A.

Love your concepts, tacoman! I'm game...!

Here are randomly-selected scenes from another customized video (these are the outtakes from a very intense rehearsal; once the bondage constraints were fully applied, I plunged into tickle hell).

Lily

Here's another customized video where my feet were on the menu (quite grueling, the tickler was impassioned with tickling).

In the event a personalized video may prove appealing, shoot me a PM!

Lily

my first lily haze custom dvd !

howdy to all TMF members. this past wednesday( may 11 ) i recieved in the mail my first ever custom tickling dvd from miss haze. a 2 part custom dvd, i requested her to be tickled by another woman plus something extra in part two. as we worked things out , we became FRIENDS even though she is in MD and i in MICHIGAN. this sweetheart wrote me every week to keep me up to date and let me know what was going on . and when i recieved my dvd, I WAS BLOWN AWAY! LILY is one of a kind ticklee, a sweet adorable giggle and the kind of hystercial laugh that you just cant stop tickling her cause you WILL love her laugh so much. plus she has the most ticklish bellybutton i have ever seen which is her trade mark. plus the extra part 2 was her first personalized addition, which i am honored to have, showed me what she is like in person. well, i tell you people im soooo glad we are friends!! she is amazing, sweet , adorable, beautiful, and the most kind and PROFESSIONAL person i have ever worked with. ANYONE who is thinking of asking her for a custom dvd, DO IT!!!! she will not let you down! she is worth the money, but more important you will want her as a friend. BIG thank you lily, you were awesome and thank you for calling me a friend, you touched my heart :). PLEASE my friends give her a try, i know you will be glad you did. hug and kiss for ya , lily. your friend always, donny.

Last edited:
Another customized video: nude, upside-down, cruelly tickled

Regarding a recent request for a customized video...

We had to develop an electrical machine, within The Lair, that would hoist-up my nude body for upside-down tickling (quite agonizing but the device was included in the budget). Initially introduced in a "schoolgirl" ensemble, I'm literally dragged to "underground detention" (a covert dungeon below the campus); however, the campus disciplinarian--a really sadistic bitch--disrobes me and very cruelly tickles my body.

No optical deception or f/x here, I was actually rigged within the inverted position by a couple of experts (see behind-the-scenes pix, below); a harness was tailored for my feet (shoes may be conveniently removed for foot tickling). A button, pushed on a portable control panel, raised me from the floor's surface via an overhead pulley.

Bottom line: I'm discontent with recreational tickling and generic settings. The tickling must really cook and I evict any sort of shoddiness.

The Lair, incidentally, is a labyrinth of dungeons (medieval torture chamber, medical room, rack chamber, et al).

Last edited:
Here are a few more images from the same customized video--

Lily

Here's a couple of behind-the-scenes shots (very nervous giggling, anticipating the tormentive tickling). Note, in photo #1, that the tickler is operating the lever and pulley that lifts me off the ground...

Lily

Just to echo what everyone has been saying. Lily is one of a kind! Sweet and stunning. Beautiful pics! Keep 'em coming!

hey lilly, awesome pics, darlin! upside down tickling, wild and crazy, i love it. you are an awesome tickle toy :). have a great weekend, sweety.

Thank you, hamertime...

The Lair and its labyrinths of dungeons are accessible for customized videos and private sessions (I function as the ticklee and/or tickler--your choice). It's a Disneyland for "tickle torment" aficionados!

Lily

Attachments

• Lily vs. mad scientist. Tickle torture experimentation..JPG
    Lily vs. mad scientist. Tickle torture experimentation..JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Another day of shooting the customized video where I'm suspended and tickled; everything was on the ticking venue...my butt, boobs, bellybutton, private parts. The scenes were shot within The Lair's medieval torture chamber (though the suspension machinery, of course, is quite modern). Definitely my most agonizing experience to date! After I was suspended, my tormentor manacled me to a the "sawhorse" where my ass was alternately spanked and tickled!!!

Lily

More pix from the same customized video...

Spanked & tickled butt for din-din!

"Tickle Hell in High School"

Another customized video chronicles the tickle condemnation of an extravagant, barely legal high-schooler whose extravagance is punished by a female disciplinarian. Exiled to a "torture chamber boudoir", the girl (Lily Haze) is tied to a rubber bed and severely tickle without mercy; bereft of her expensive Victoria's Secret bikini, the girl's boobs, pits, navel, feet, et al are agonizingly tickled with feathers, Q-Tips, vibrator, you-name-it. In the concluding scenes (deleted), she's prepared as an exotic meal and dispatched to a secret dining facility...the white slaver has agreed to recompense the girl's creditors (good news for her parents who conceded to the transition!).

Lily

Attachments

• apple 4.JPG
    apple 4.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 101
"Tickle Hell in High School"; extra pictures...

The grueling tickle torment continues, concluding with dinner preparation!

Attachments

• apple 8.JPG
    apple 8.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 141
Conclusion!

As aforementioned, the price of a customized video is negotiable. Free bonus with every video: a complete set of personalized photos (25-40 images).

Private sessions are accessible in The Lair (your choice of torture chamber: the medieval dungeon, the medical facility, the latex boudoir, the rack room, et al). This exotic environment is located in Maryland (I'm your hostess as well as your ticklee or tickler). However, during the month of June, I'll be traveling quite a bit. i.e. New York for a brief two-day tenure (June 6th and 7th) and Los Angeles for a few weeks after June 10th. And, yes, private sessions may be compromised in NY and LA. Shoot me a PM if the prospect appeals to you!

Lily

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the lovely feedback. I received quite a few PMs, specifically requesting "bikini" pix that were photographed for one of the video shoots. I'm glad to oblige (we shot nearly 60 bikini-related pix)...

Lily

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back