• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LILY HAZE IS DINNER!: NUDE HOTTY IS AGONIZINGLY TICKLED! NAVEL, PITS, FEET ON MENU

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
65 DEEP-FRIED PHOTOS. AGONIZING TICKLE TORMENT!

TWO LESBIANS COOK BUT ONE IS BOUND FOR THE OVEN!

"BAKING THE BEACH BABE"

While catching some rays, a bikini-clad bombshell almost immediately bonds with a fetching (and very hungry) beachcomber. Invited to the woman's home for dinner, the li'l sexpot is promptly dominated by her host: she's stripped naked and bound quite tightly to a dinner table. The squirming captive is subsequently probed and agonizingly tickled-tenderized: her deep, delicious bellybutton is thoroughly assaulted (the sinister chef declares it "quite ripe for marinating and heating!")...her tasty soles are tested for succulence and prepped for a consummate buttering...her mouthwatering, natural boobs are examined and mercilessly calibrated with a thorough "feather-boa" polish...her thighs and arm pits also appeal to the host's taste buds and flair for unrestrained (ticklish) savagery. But the abductor insists on more severe tests before her guest is gauged as "oven ready"; hence, the wincing damsel--already driven to the brink of insanity--is burdened with ice torture, which is specifically applied to her nipples ("...just a little preview of an appetizer, teat under glass!"). The pretty, young entree nearly invites her grim fate if only it would circumvent any further tickle sadism: she's thoroughly oiled and sprinkled with sugar ("You tantalize my sweet tooth!," quips the lip-smacking chef). Her glistening body is wheeled to the kitchen quarters, an apple is lodged in her mouth and the baking process is launched...

The BAKING THE BEACH BABE portfolio is bursting with 65 high-quality photos! The entire saga is available for chump change ($5.99).

CAUTION: NOT WORK SAFE (Nudity, Kink, Torture, Sapphic Bonding, et al).

Bring a very healthy appetite to the table...

Lily Haze
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

Thanks Oddjob and unclebill; just marinate, garnish and serve me (no unpleasant aftertaste!)...

Lily

My pleasure, milagros317. You caught me just as I was whippin' up dessert...

Lily

Thank you, BButtonLuver! It was a grueling session; Mary, my tormentor for the session, applies a precedent to very sadistic tickling! No-holds-barred!

Lily

Damn, girl you have some HIPS! I love a curvy lady. Cute pictures :)

Thanks for the commentary, darkharp and bellytickling...

I've been routinely served as dinner/dessert to hungry ticklers (all of whom are carnivores! They sustain a passion for intense tickling which is quite manifest in the tenderization process). This scenario originated with THE HITCHHIKER (my maiden video) and has turned into a popular motif. A couple of videographers wanted to slip me into a huge cauldron but that particular prop has been extremely elusive! A pot/cauldron is actually impossible to find!

Lily

Thank you, Raptor!

Just wrapped a video where I consult a physician for a head cold. The nurse (clad in leather scrubs) orders me to strip and then ties me to a hospital gurney. She then proceeds to "examine" me with savage tickle torment (Q-tip rotated in my navel, electric massager buzzing my nipples, probing fingers digging into my pits, feathers licking my feet, you-name-it). She subsequently oils me (more tickling) and then pops me into the oven! Just can't escape those carnivores (they're impassioned with tickling as part of the tenderization process!).

My navel is often served-up as a soup vessel during private sessions! Apparently, it's quite tasty!

Take care, I certainly appreciate your feedback...

Lily

P.S. Here's an outtake from THE HITCHHIKER, my first video encounter with a tickle-obsessed cannibal! It was shot during a 100+ heat wave! I'm oiled, garnished, marinated...

Last edited:
The pics with Lily gagged by a fruit or a vegetable are priceless. :devilish:
Bon appetit!

Appreciate the comment, Abel14...

One thing I've learned from my videos; never yield to sleep or a makeshift chef will abduct and cook me (of course, there's the seasoning, marinating and the merciless tickling/tenderization process--the latter prompts me to laugh/scream hysterically).

Lily

Last edited:
breath - taking

hey lilly, this is donny. i just wanted to tell you that you leave me speachless and thanks for your friendship. keep up the great work, a fan for life :).

Hey, donny...

Thanks so much for the kind sentiment. Please allow me to reciprocate the friendship (which is sacred)...I know that you're fond of navel workouts, so here's a scene from the LILY HAZE IS DINNER video (the overture to some extreme bellybutton torment!). Thanks so much for your correspondence and I share your grief regarding your loved one.

Lily

i would rather put the cream on her beautiful feet. :blush:

Ichigo--

Take a look at THE HUNGRY NURSE mini-preview, also accessible on the "Images" installment; my feet (as well as my entire body) are savagely tickled, lubricated with cooking oil and prepared for the roast!

Lily

LILY HAZE IS DINNER (BAKING THE BEACH BABE): Navel, nipples, & feet. Last chance!

I'm soon retiring the LILY HAZE IS DINNER photo set (alternate title: BAKING THE BEACH BABE). Here's one final opportunity to purchase all of the pix. It's one of my very favorite portfolios; the tickling torment was uber-intense and the female tormentor was genuinely "into" the fetish (eagerly improvising, she required no direction; her preferred targets were my nipples, feet, armpits and--oh, God!--the navel).

Take care, amigos...

Lily

Great pics!! Love the feet tickling pic. I wish I was the doing the tickling.

For those of you on the fence: Baking the Beach Babe is WELL worth the $$. Lily is genuinely ticklish, her facial expressions are priceless, and you can almost feel and hear her laughing in these pics. Don't pass up this opportunity. Lots of great pics: priceless!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back