• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LILY HAZE: TICKLE-TORTURED ON THE RACK. WELCOME TO MY DUNGEON

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
We filmed CAGED and HUNGRY NURSE 3 in The Lair, the studio location where I host private tickle sessions and officiate video shoots. It's a labyrinth of dungeons that includes everything from a medical facility to medieval torture chamber. I acted as Cali's tour guide we shot for a couple of days.

As evinced by the content of the photos (below), the Lair includes props that are absolutely ripe for extreme tickle torment. I recently played a naive waif who is accused of witchcraft by an Inquisition official; I'm sentenced to be (literally) tickled to death. First stop: the rack, where the prosecutor (Andrea, a real-life dominatrix) applies severe tickle torture to my boobs, navel, pits and feet!

Attachments

• IMG_8354.JPG
    IMG_8354.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 2,215
  • IMG_8397.JPG
    IMG_8397.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 2,486
  • IMG_8364.JPG
    IMG_8364.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 2,724
Lily...I could worship those delicious feet...and have hours of tickle torture fun with them... :Kiss2:

Wonderful photos, especially the third one. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here.:D

Love it! The rack is definitely my favourite tickle-torture device. Lovely photos.

Another great group of pictures! Your dungeon provides some wonderful opportunities for tickle torture.

i would love to get my hands on those lovely feet. i would have so much fun with them.

OMG that net contraption definitley deserves pic of the week! (if only your arms were up above your head... ;) )

Good tickle photography such as this . . .

Good tickle photography such as this can easily get lost in this forum, where stills from videos for sale clutter the page. Lily Haze , thanks for posting! You are a :rose:lovely lass and deserving of respect for putting yourself out there.

Tickler Andrea strikes me as the type who will tickle you for free except getting paid to tickle you in a dungeon is even better. (Most women can't pull off short hair, but Andrea does.)

A very sincere thanks to everybody for the feedback

EmEs, much appreciate your message. Andrea, cast as my tormentor within an Inquisition setting, voluntarily shaved her hair to adhere to the medieval pageantry. She's a bitch-on-wheels when tickle-tormenting me (blissfully ignoring safewords) but the girl is a trooper! I passed your comments to Andrea who expresses her gratitude ("That makes it all worth it!"). We're still shooting the "Inquisition" video, including scenes where I'm abducted by the witch-hunting Andrea and a climactic scene where I'm literally cooked!

One bit of irony: Andrea has occasionally linked-up with me for "2-girl tickle sessions" (MD/DC/PA). It turns-out the my tormentor is quite ticklish! While awaiting my turn to be tickled, it's really fun to watch Andrea squirm under the feathers and probing fingers.

Attachments

• IMG_8408.JPG
    IMG_8408.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 820
wonderful pictures, they seem to allow everyone to have a bit of fun, I have never seen anything like that net cage before, who came up with an Idea like that?

nice!!!!....looks hot !!...i am liked to be in this posistions!!..kisses!!

Thanks so much, amigos.

FtBowler, the suspended "net cage" is electronically operated via a remote control device. Not certain if I was the catalyst but I recommended a "portable pen" that could lower a hotty into a witch's cauldron. It was intended for deployment in my third video with Cali Logan but a more fiendish option was selected to tickle-torment and cook-up Cali! You see, she's hypnotized by a hungry, tickle-obsessed sorceress who (spoilers!)...

Great photos and a wonderful concept. Whoever is shooting for you does a great job.

How sad to hear that Andrea is ticklish herself. I mean, I feel SO SORRY for her......

Remember the TWILIGHT ZONE episode, "To Serve Man"?

It goes something like this...We were shooting INQUISITION (accused of witchcraft, I'm tormented by prosecutor who turns out to be a girl-hungry, tickle-obsessed sorceress). During a pause in shooting, it occurred to me that Andrea (my Amazonian tormentor) and yours truly (the intended main course) invoked the pairing of the Martian and Earth woman from the TWILIGHT ZONE episode, "How To Serve Man" (photo, far left). Capitalizing on the similarity, we shot some footage that paralleled the match! Upon weighing and measuring me, witchy Andrea tastes and tickle-tenderizes me (starting with a succulent boob as an appetizer, Andrea slides her ticklish tongue into my deep, marinated navel). I volunteered to shoot the scenes sans makeup (remember, we're supposed to stick to medieval pageantry). Hope it works for you!

Lily
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

P.S. Andrea and I are available for private tickle sessions (as ticklees, ticklers or tickling each other) until later next week. MD/PA/DC.

Attachments

• Toserveman.jpg
    Toserveman.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_8671.JPG
    IMG_8671.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_8710.JPG
    IMG_8710.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_8711.JPG
    IMG_8711.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 460
It's a cookbook! A cookbook! I have been thinking about that line all week for some reason. WOW - she IS tall! Giver her a set of metal teeth and she's Richard Kiel. I love this idea.

From those last two pictures, I was going to suggest naming this video TWIN PEAKS

However, Lily Haze, your Twilight Zone "To Serve Man" theme works great. One order of goose breasts, please.

Of course, Lily, based on the sixth picture you posted here, I wouldn't mind rump roast.

Em Es; yep, nothing like a breakfast of hot-buttered boobs--sautéed and tickled-tenderized--to start the day!

Of course, feet (pickled & tickled during the INQUISITION shoot) qualify for as a delicious appetizer!

Lily

Attachments

• IMG_8698.JPG
    IMG_8698.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_8702.JPG
    IMG_8702.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_8701.JPG
    IMG_8701.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 220
Tickle torture for practical cannibal purposes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsaFTYcyM4U

Lily Haze, the above link takes you to a segment from a Three Stooges short subject, Space Ship Sappy. If you don't wish to watch the whole four minutes or so, what is one of film's most famous tickling scenes starts around the 2:45 mark, where three women tie the Three Stooges to posts, each tickling one Stooge's foot. (Marilyn Hanold, the woman tickling Moe Howard, went on to pose for Playboy. According to a movies web site she is still alive, age 74. I wonder how often she thinks about tickling Moe.)

Space Ship Sappy is rare for a mainstream movie/television title in that it goes beyond using tickling to simply humiliate or punish the ticklee - or in this case, ticklees. If you view the whole segment, you'll see the women are cannibals who plan to eat the Three Stooges. The reason for the tickling is to get the Stooges' blood pumping hard, and as you'll see, the women stop the tickling so they can then bite the Stooges' necks to, we presume, suck their blood. Not much different from Andrea tickle-tenderizing you, Lily!

I'm a Stooges fan but anything photographed in b&w is obsolete (there's an entire generation of "film aficionados" who are clueless in regard to Laurel and Hardy. As an apprenticing archivist, my disgust is genuine but hardly infectious. Exempting AMC, cable channels are opting for sophomoric comedy that forfeits timing or talent [JERSEY SHORE anybody?]). I was fortunate to view the Stooges, when I was only 11 or 12, on the Spike Channel (screened a couple of classics, e.g. MEN IN BLACK, PUNCH DRUNKS, WOMAN HATERS [hardly qualifies for the same adulation as their lesser 2-reelers but it's one of my personal favorites], THREE LITTLE BEERS and POP GOES THE EASEL). I appreciate the inherent fetishism of SPACE SHIP SAPPY. But my libido was reformed by some subversive cartoons, including FISH TALES, a 1936 Looney Tune that has provoked some Freudian free-for-all on the internet. In a bit of role reversal, Porky Pig is reeled-in by an oversize fish and prepared as dinner (stripped, garnished, peppered and popped in the oven, an apple lodged in his mouth. The flames, literally dancing around the roaster, are a stroke of Sadean genius). I often fancied myself in the Porky Pig role. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJrMAYGUID8

Another cartoon that wielded further fetishistic influence was a Little King short titled DARKEST AFRICA (aka ON THE PAN). This early 'toon was likely banned from TV as a result of its racist content (I viewed it during a "lost 'toon" retrospect). Adhering to the FISH TALES motif, carnivores abduct a virginal waif; dinner preparations include stripping, garnishing, whipped cream, cooking. Yep, I fantasized about role-playing as a castaway who is prepped as a hot meal by the tribe. Check it out at http://www.animationarchive.org/pics/onthepan.mov

I viewed these toons during my pre-adolescence; the "nudity", a naif-in-distress and the link to (non-violent) cannibalism proved pretty combustible; all of these components converged and have been indelibly linked in my mind. Tickling appeared to be an inevitable appendage to the venue (it would certainly manifest itself with the oiling, et al). Hence, the recurrent theme in my videos!

SPACE SHIP SAPPY may have subconsciously drawn viewers, on the advent of puberty, into the tickling fetish's erotic affluence. Thanks Moe, Larry...and Joe ("I'll harm you!").

Last edited:
Almost forgot! Here's a prop that was appended to the torture chamber while shooting our tickle-torment saga, INQUISITION: perfectly compatible for butt-tickling!

Attachments

• IMG_8341.JPG
    IMG_8341.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 420
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back