• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lily Haze Topless and Toetied F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Very ticklish Lily Haze finally brings her tiny, very ticklish feet to meet Tasha. Tasha isnt going to be that polite, lol, she defintely punishes Lily, first with fingers, then with babyoil and the brush. Later Tasha takes off Lily's bra to expose her gorgeous tits and her extremely ticklish nipples. Tasha gets a kick out of watching Lily's boobs bounce up and down as she punishes her feet.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

check out Lily's site for more of her: Lilys Midnight Snacks

Attachments

• lilytoplessandtoetied4.jpg
    lilytoplessandtoetied4.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,124
  • lilytoplessandtoetied3.jpg
    lilytoplessandtoetied3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 816
  • lilytoplessandtoetied2.jpg
    lilytoplessandtoetied2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 562
  • lilytoplessandtoetied1.jpg
    lilytoplessandtoetied1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 792
  • lily topless and toetied TMF lowres sample.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 1,885
Awesome Tommy, I thought I'd never see her on your site!!! Glad to see you proved me wrong!!!

;)

Of all the established tickling models you could have hired

Of all the established tickling models you could have hired, Lily Haze is as good a fit as any with her fetching, girl-next-door appeal. Great preview!

Not familiar with her. Do enjoy her clip.

i 'd love to see her tickled by both Brooke and Tasha on the rack

good work.
he8kp12

Tickle Abuse is a paradox. The founder, Tommy, is a consummate gentleman but he absolutely insists on merciless tickling (compliant with the requests of TMF members, he preferred that I didn't forfeit my glasses). Tasha is beautiful and a sweetheart but--oh, God--she's an extremely enthusiastic, intense tickler (my soles were numb and breasts were swollen, my jaws ached from chronic laughter). Don't get me wrong; the model's comfort zone is prioritized and I'd gladly work for Tommy all over again. But genuine hysteria is the order of the day and Tasha's panache with fingers and foot brush definitely drew it out of me! Love the studio, the bondage paraphernalia is absolutely first-rate. Thanks for the memories, Tommy, it was a million laughs (quite literally!). Here's a couple of behind-the-scenes pix that I'd like to share with you:

Attachments

• IMG_9906.JPG
    IMG_9906.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_9899.JPG
    IMG_9899.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_9927.JPG
    IMG_9927.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Not familiar with her. Do enjoy her clip.

@SYELLA: You have no idea what you are missing if you haven't seen Lily's vids! She is an absolute triumph! I urge you to view my brief laudatory article on her in the "Tickling Products Reviews" section.

Lily, you combined with Tickle Abuse is just incomparable! Of course, you in any tickling clip is incomparable :)

I agree with BroadwayMaybe. Lily has a great body, great laugh and an AMAZING personality. I personally have a few of her vids and they are top notch all around. I can't wait to continue to see what else she has in store for us, her fans! Another great job all around Tickle Abuse AND Lily!!

Tickle Abuse is a paradox. The founder, Tommy, is a consummate gentleman but he absolutely insists on merciless tickling (compliant with the requests of TMF members, he preferred that I didn't forfeit my glasses). Tasha is beautiful and a sweetheart but--oh, God--she's an extremely enthusiastic, intense tickler (my soles were numb and breasts were swollen, my jaws ached from chronic laughter). Don't get me wrong; the model's comfort zone is prioritized and I'd gladly work for Tommy all over again. But genuine hysteria is the order of the day and Tasha's panache with fingers and foot brush definitely drew it out of me! Love the studio, the bondage paraphernalia is absolutely first-rate. Thanks for the memories, Tommy, it was a million laughs (quite literally!). Here's a couple of behind-the-scenes pix that I'd like to share with you:

Wow I just realized I never saw any behind the scenes pics from T/A before. That is a great idea before and after pics w/ the models!

Lily Haze you are Very Cute, with a Hot Body, and Yummy looking Feet!!!
I love seeing your reaction to the tickling, and your laugh is music to my ears!!!
I think you liked the hairbrush on your barefeet the most!!! What size are your cute little feet???

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

And the glasses are definitly a plus! Thank you Tommy for hearing the fans out, and thank you Lily for your contribution to another fine production!

Tasha is a fantastic ler and Lily is a sweet lee....They make a great pair!

They used to be merciless. Now they're about average. Most of their newer models are not all that ticklish but do a good job pretending. Their positions are predictable and lately it all looks like the same old same old.

You on the other hand are the real deal!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back