• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LILY HAZE'S FEET SUFFER MEDIEVAL TICKLE TORTURE IN "THE INQUISITION: PART I": PREVUE

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
LILY HAZE'S FEET SUFFER MEDIEVAL TICKLE TORTURE IN "THE INQUISITION: PART I": PREVUE

THE INQUISITION

Intrigued with tickle torment, Lily Haze has mounted some elaborate video vignettes. THE INQUISITION is her most extravagant production to date. Photographed during the blazing summer of 2011, THE INQUISITION was produced by one of this site's most stalwart contributors. The enthusiasm proved quite infectious; this epic was shot in three states and the indulgent scene-per-scene tickling sometimes drove Lily "to the brink of madness."

THE INQUISITION involves a Medieval peasant girl (Lily Haze) who is accused of witchcraft. Though she defensively proclaims her innocence, the poor girl is sentenced to "unbridled tickle torment" within the darkest torture chamber. The executioner smacks his lips in anticipation: if Lily confesses to practicing sorcery, he'll not only "burn the witch" but initially squeeze the final gasps of laughter from from her weakened but voluptuous body. Unfortunately, he'll have to wait his turn. The Inquisitor--a female Torquemada who rhapsodizes over the tormented laughter of her female captives--is having too much fun. It turns out that Lily is not really a challenge; she promptly wilts under the strain of dancing fingers and feathers. A rack and St. Andrews Cross are prepared for eventual deployment; the poor girl's screaming laughter echoes through the depths of the subterranean chamber. The tickling turns more cruelly intense with the passing of each hour...

PART I: Lily's feet are tickle-tortured (not to exempt her ribs, stomach and breasts)

In the first installment of the 60-minute saga, Lily is incarcerated within a constrictive cage. She's introduced to her tormentor who relishes the opportunity to drown the peasant girl in her own laughter. Probing and prodding Lily's physique, the Inquisitor searches for the most vulnerable "erogenous targets". She hungrily grazes Lily's succulent boobs, ribs and stomach, digging-in her fingers to kindle helpless hysteria. But Lily's naked, manacled feet are especially fetching; dragging Lily's bare, tiny peds through the prison bars, the Inquisitor sadistically assaults the soles and toes with subversive passion. The salivating Inquistor is elated!; the peasant girl--squirming and screaming and crying for mercy--is even more sensitive than past "sinful wenches" who were eventually tickled to death in the dark dungeon.

Production note:
This is the final production to unite Lily with real-life dominatrix, Andrea. "I lost Andrea when I moved to Los Angeles," recounts Lily. "Andrea was hired as my tormentor for a few videos because she really relished the opportunity to tickle the hell out of me. She was extremely uninhibited with her tickling, which variably oscillated from arousal to unbelievable agony. Whenever she finally finished with me, my muscles were strained for days and my voice was hoarse from all of the screeching laughter. She never yielded to safe words and the director encouraged her sadistic streak. Off-camera was was an absolute pussycat and extremely articulate; but, on-camera, she channeled a really depraved alter ego that pledged to literally tickle the life out of me. Sometimes, she almost succeeded...

Link to preview: http://vimeo.com/36057780
Password: lilysvideo

THE INQUISITION, PART I may be downloaded from http://lilysmidnightsnacks.com/main...product&filter_name=inquisition&product_id=77

Attachments

• INQUISITION 001 Ticklish interogation.JPG
    INQUISITION 001 Ticklish interogation.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 781
  • INQUISITION 002 Lily is caged and tickled.JPG
    INQUISITION 002 Lily is caged and tickled.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 526
  • INQUISITION 003 Lily's boobs are tickle-tested.JPG
    INQUISITION 003 Lily's boobs are tickle-tested.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 783
  • INQUISITION 004 Lils feet are agonizingly tickled.JPG
    INQUISITION 004 Lils feet are agonizingly tickled.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 921
  • INQUISITION 004.5.JPG
    INQUISITION 004.5.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:
Lily, between you and Andrea there is a sort of magical chemistry. The scene unfolded as something from Shakespeare. Not to mention you are both gorgeous women, I don't know how you manage to find gorgeous women to compliment your beauty. Love the video and waiting anxiously for part 2!!!

Looks like it's been worth the wait! Lily looks amazing and is clearly tickled to the max by Andrea. She looks so hot in that cage and it's great seeing her tickled in that costume especially when it rides up to show her sexy thighs. Can't wait to enjoy more of her ticklish torment :D

good day lily, you look like a gypsy in waiting... waiting for the tickle torture of your life. you are beautiful as always and another great theme clip from you. thank you darlin.

Thanks so much for the thumbs-up reviews! The feedback definitely makes it all worth it (I was profusely "tickled to the max" every single day of the shoot). Here are a couple of frame grabs from (INQUISITION) PART ONE...

Attachments

• INQUISITION, feet #1.png
    INQUISITION, feet #1.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 239
  • inquisition, feet #2.png
    inquisition, feet #2.png
    356.7 KB · Views: 170
Than you, Oxford! Lots of grueling tickle torment ahead but I thought Part I would specifically appeal to foot aficionados!

paulandjuliet, I'd love to share your fantasy (yum!). The rack is featured in one of the subsequent chapters of INQUISITION (stay tuned!)...

I certainly appreciate the positive feedback to INQUISITION, PART I. Here's some outtakes that were photographed behind-the-scenes (during subsequent chapters of the serial). The Amazonian Andrea rehearsed by tickling the bejesus out of me between takes (her personal experimentation, still searching for my most vulnerable spots). If I look tired and frazzled (photo #3), there's good reason: I was exhausted from all of the tickle activity that had been inflicted upon me for three staight days! Your comments have made it worth all of the strain, thank you!

Lily

Attachments

• INQUISITION outtake 004.JPG
    INQUISITION outtake 004.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 106
  • INQUISITION outtake 002.JPG
    INQUISITION outtake 002.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 96
  • INQUISITION outtake 010.JPG
    INQUISITION outtake 010.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 120
  • INQUISITION outtake 011.JPG
    INQUISITION outtake 011.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 150
  • INQUISTION outtake 054.JPG
    INQUISTION outtake 054.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I'd like to collectively reply to the PMs (can't answer individually, I'm saddled with a severe flu strain and prefer not to indefinitely delay the info): yes, INQUISITION is loaded with full-body tickling. The Grand Inquisitor, however, isn't through with my feet; wait until she manacles me to the rack!

Lily

Attachments

• INQUISITION, rack 004.JPG
    INQUISITION, rack 004.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 177
  • INQUISITION, rack 015.JPG
    INQUISITION, rack 015.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 195
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back