• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lina's Starr- Chapter One (F/F)

NemesisOfTheLee

TMF Poster
CHAPTER ONE

Lina sighed deeply as she hugged her knees close to her chest and stared sadly at the door that stood in front of her. Ever since the girl had gotten back from her latest mission she had been feeling rather blue. The girl had received a message from her commander that she would be taking on a partner.

It was the last thing Lina wanted to hear. She hated working with other people, but didn’t have a choice if it was her commander ordering her to.

Lina was a beautiful girl. She had short, silver hair that fell to her small round shoulders. She had bright blue eyes and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a long sleeved, black top that looked like it was made of plastic. Matching gloves on her hands and shorts on her legs. Her feet were bare, but a pair of black boots rested on the ground next to her bed.

The girl was beautiful, but tough. It was because of her strength that she joined the space marines, but unfortunately her career had been cut short thanks to a mistake with her paperwork. Now she was a bounty hunter and she was good at her job.

A beeping sound coughing Lina’s attention. “Here we go…” The girl breathed. “Yes?” She answered.

A monitor built into the wall on Lina’s right lit up and a man’s face appeared. “Hi Lina.” The man said, smiling.

“Hello commander.” Lina said, forcing a smile. “Is my partner here?” She asked.

“Now don’t sulk. It’s not what you think.” The commander said, with a chuckle. “She’s in the old man’s lab. You can find her there.”

“There?” Lina said, furrowing her eyebrows. The old man was an engineer and inventor that worked exclusively for the bounty hunting agency Lina worked in. He was famous for his inventions. “I’m on my way.” Lina said, crawling off her bed and sliding her feet into her boots.

The girl headed out of her room and down several hallways until she reached an elevator. Stepping inside she pressed the basement button. Soon the elevators were opening and Lina was walking down another hallway. Soon she was stepping into a room.

The room was filled with computer monitors and towers. The floor was littered with all sorts of contraptions. A table with a white sheet laid in the middle of the room. The girl could tell something was under it, but couldn’t make it out from where she was standing. Lina tilted her right ear towards the ceiling. She heard a strange buzzing in the air.

“Hey!” Lina shouted. “Old man!”

From behind a row of machines lying on the ground a tall man, with silver hair appeared. He had dark brown eyes, broad shoulders and stood an entire foot taller then Lina did. “Over here!” The old man shouted.

Lina narrowed her eyes at the old man. He was known as a womanizing pervert. “What were you doing over there?” Lina asked.

“Um…” The old man began, tapping his chin thoughtfully. “Nothing in particular.”

“Right…” Lina said, sighing deeply. “Where’s my new…”

“I can’t wait to show you what I’ve been working on!” The old man said, cutting Lina off. The man dashed over to the table and grabbed the white sheet. “BEHOLD!” He declared, pulling the sheet off the table.

Lina’s eyes widened, her cheeks grew bright red and her hands started to tremble. Lying underneath the sheet was a naked girl.

“What… WHAT THE HELL!” Lina shouted, throwing a hard punch that caught the old man in the nose. The old man flew backwards and slammed into an adjacent wall. “What is this!” The girl cried, pointing sternly at the naked girl.

“Wait!” The old man cried, heading towards a computer monitor. Pounding information into a keyboard a humanoid figure appeared on one of the many screens.

Lina quickly scanned the information. “She’s a robot?” The girl asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

“A cyborg, to be exact.” The old man said, correcting the girl. “And probably the most realistic one ever made. She can eat, drink, sweat, bleed… She can even feel pain!” The old man said, rubbing his hands together. “I wanted to test her threshold for pain, but I ran out of time.”

“Creepy as always…” Lina said, eyeing the cyborg suspiciously. “So is it in sleep mode right now, or something?” The girl asked.

“She’s just waiting to be activated.” The old man said.

“How do we do that?” Lina asked.

The old man’s cheeks grew bright red and he started chuckling. “Well…” He began, barely being able to hide his own excitement. “All you have to do is kiss her.”

“What!?” Lina cried.

“That’s right! I set her up so only a kiss from her partner can awaken her!” The old man laughed hysterically.

Lina sighed deeply. She wanted to beat the old man up before leaving, but knew she didn’t have a choice. She had to follow her commanders orders.

Lina wiped her mouth off with the back of her hand and then bent down and pressed her lips tenderly against the sleeping cyborg. The old man watched intently. His excitement grew more and more. When Lina was finished she stood fully erect.

“Huh?” The girl began. “She’s still asleep.”

The old man laughed again. “Of course she is! I was lying!” Lina bared her teeth at the old man and was about to punch him, but before she could the old man shouted, “wake up Starr!”

The sleeping cyborg’s eyes opened and then she sat up.

The cyborg had bright blue eyes, long flowing pink hair that fell to the small of her back. She had small rounded shoulders and ample breasts. “Hello partner!” The cyborg said, smiling brightly at Lina.

“Um…” Lina began. “Hello.”

***​

It took a few minutes, but finally Lina had snuck the cyborg into her room without anyone noticing. Unfortunately the old man hadn’t thought far enough ahead to purchase any clothes for his creation.

“Why did we sneak here?” Starr asked.

“Because you’re naked.” Lina said, heading for her closet and looking through her clothes. The cyborg was several inches taller then she was and none of her clothes looked like they would fit.

“What’s naked mean?” Starr asked.

“It means you aren’t wearing any clothes.” Lina answered.

Starr glanced down at her body. “I’m naked!” She said, in a surprised tone. The cyborg sat on Lina’s bed.

“Yeah…” Lina said, rolling her eyes. “She’s not the smartest invention the old man made… Even that talking coffeemaker had a bigger brain.” The girl thought, bitterly. Lina turned to Starr who was still looking down at her naked body. “Can you really feel things?” She asked.

“Yup!” Starr said, smiling brightly.

“Really…” Lina began, walking over to Starr. Going to her knees she peered into Starr’s eyes. Her eyes looked human. Everything about her looked human, even her skin. “Hmm…” The girl began, scratching her chin thoughtfully. Reaching forwards she pinched Starr’s arm hard.

“OW!” Starr cried, pulling her arm away.

Lina then pinched Starr’s left leg, again Starr yelped in pain and pulled it away. Lina then grabbed Starr’s right leg by the ankle and dug her fingers into the cyborg’s sole.

Starr burst into ticklish laughter and began kicking her feet wildly. “STOP IT!” She laughed hysterically.

Lina ignored the laughing cyborg as she raked her fingers mercilessly up and down the tender sole. She watched as Starr’s toes twitched every time her fingers got close to them. She felt the vibrations from Starr as she laughing hysterically. She even noticed the cyborg’s chest heaving as the laughing exploded from her curled lips.

Everything about Starr looked real.

“You’re amazing.” Lina said, digging her fingers between each of Starr’s toes. “I mean… You can feel pain. You’re ticklish… I wonder what else you can do.”

Starr tried to speak, but she was laughing too hard. The cyborg fell backwards and began pounding her fists against the bed.

It was then Lina noticed something. She raked her fingers slowly up the ticklish sole and felt Starr try to wrestle her foot away, but it seemed impossible for the girl. “Your not that strong, are you?” She asked.

Starr roared with ticklish laughter. Her cheeks were bright red and tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She felt like she was dying. “P-PLEASE… N-NO!” The cyborg managed to speak a few words.

Lina halted her torture and allowed Starr to pull her foot away. “You aren’t strong at all… I see you dying on our first mission together.” The girl said, getting to her feet and heading back to her closet.

“You… control my strength.” Starr breathed. The cyborg was still leaning back against the wall.

“What do you mean?” Lina asked, turning to the cyborg.

“You can decide how strong I am. Right now my strength is set at two.” Starr explained.

“How high can your strength go?” Lina asked.

“Two hundred.” Starr said.

“Really…” Lina said, heading back over to the cyborg. Grabbing her right arm she yanked Starr to her feet. “Alright… Set your strength at two hundred and punch me.” The girl ordered.

Starr gasped. “NO!” She shouted. “NO, NO, NO!”

“Why not?” Lina asked, narrowing her eyes at the cyborg. “Robots obey orders. Now obey mine!”

“NO!” Starr cried.

Lina smirked. “Fine. Set it at two hundred and lift me.”

Starr nodded. “Yes ma’am.” She said. Starr reached for Lina and lifted the girl effortlessly off the ground.

“Whoa!” Lina gasped. “Before you couldn’t even pull your foot away and now this.”

“I’m really strong!” Starr said, smiling proudly.

“So why didn’t you hit me?” Lina asked.

Starr looked away from Lina for a moment. “Because… I love you… And I would have killed you.”

Lina chuckled. “Robot’s have no idea what love is… And I doubt you could kill me.”

“But…” Starr began. She sat Lina down when the girl began pointing towards the ground. “I can’t do that to you!” Starr cried.

“Set your strength back to two.” Starr ordered.

Starr did as she was told. “It’s done.” She said.

“Great!” Lina said, shoving Starr back onto the bed. The girl pulled Starr’s hands over her head and then dug her fingers into the cyborg’s underarms. Instantly Starr began laughing hysterically and kicking her feet.

“You might react to this…” Lina began, not letting up on her torture. “But you have no idea what love is. Secondly you wouldn’t have killed me.” Lina said, her smirk never vanished. “From now on you’re my property.” Lina said, raking her fingers mercilessly over Starr’s underarms.

“Y…YES!” Starr cried, through her ticklish laughter.

“When I give you an order you obey it. If you mess up I’ll punish you. Understand?” Lina asked.

“YES!” Starr cried.

“Good.” Lina said, halting her torture. “Now were going to get you some clothes. After that I want you to learn something.”

“What?” Starr asked.

“Humiliation. I want you to learn and program that word into your systems. Understand?” Lina asked.

Starr nodded. “Yes ma’am.”

(NOTE: Please click the links below to read the rest of the chapters. Thanks!)

Chapter One: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6225408/linas_starr.html?cat=44

Chapter Two: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6225412/linas_starr.html?cat=44

Chapter Three: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6225420/linas_starr.html?cat=44

Chapter Four: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6225424/linas_starr.html?cat=44

Chapter Five: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6225430/linas_starr.html?cat=44

Chapter Six: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6225434/linas_starr.html?cat=44

Chapter Seven: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6225438/linas_starr.html?cat=44

Chapter Eight: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6225440/linas_starr.html?cat=44

This is fabulous work, hats off! There are some great writers and artists on these boards, but they hardly get enough recognition. Superb writing man!

It was a GREAT story, ending was sad though but didn't detrack from the story

Thank you :) I really appreciate the kind words. I don't know how unusual it is to have a sad ending at the end of one of these stories, but I'm glad it left the impact on people it did.

So really, thank you for all your kind words!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back