• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linda O'neil aka Maria Casares

Dante0088

TMF Poster
Ok seriously if anyone has the clip of her tickled in the chair please PLEASE post it or email it to me. I would very much appreciate and owe you one huge favor :)

Talk about a blast from the past. Seriously gorgeous woman who clearly had a LOT of rules about doing fetish work to try to preserve mainstream viability I assume. You'd never see her in bondage per se ... jus feet stuck or overpowered. Never did topless fetish. The had her site as "The World's Most Gorgeous Brunette" (ego much? lol). Odd to think that she is now probably mid 40s, married to sugar daddy, little paunchy after popping out 2.5 kids, and hoping that her new social circles don't find out about her prior "career".

Used to have that clip and always thought her feet were amazing. Skeej56 is right; she never did bondage, that chair scene was as close as she came to it. She never did worship scenes either.

I remember her friend/fellow model Cory Lane wouldn't worship either but towards the end of her career, she agreed to one for FMC. It was oddly cute to watch her hesitantly put another chicks toes in her mouth.

She did plenty of nudes on her website. FM always got a bad rap but man they had some smoking hot chicks. You really don't see that type of model in fetish work anymore...maybe UK Tickling and Czech but not in the USA.

Yup, you can head over and buy it on the site. It's still available.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back