• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsey Stirling Saw in Half Tickle

Capone

TMF Poster
I found this by fluke, Lindsey Stirling is a violinist/dancer/performance artist and composer.
During a live performance she's in the sawing box with 4 female back up dancers performing the trick on her and it's the version with another woman in the bottom half of the box, it's not her feet that gets tickled but at least the feet are real :)
Hopefully someone could capture this for download!!
youtube.com/watch?v=RKDMeHGupqU

She has to be really ticklish. I know this is something else but her reacting maybe leads to proof she would actually be ticklish? Not to mention, knowing her personality, she has to be ticklish lol My celebrity crush! <3

Hate to rain on a parade but I have to say....I don't know what the hubub is about! Those feet look pretty fake! Not that you shouldn't have posted it, don't get me wrong, but that's pretty obvious fake mannequin feet.

Nevertheless, not great quality but here's the "tickling" part attached.

(On a separate note: amazing people actually pay money to go see people lip sync, lol.)

Attachments

• Lindsey Stirling - _Hold My Heart ft. (ZZ Ward)_ - Fox Theatre Oakland 09-22-16_WMV V9.wmv
    3.1 MB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Actually they are paying to see a violin artist, she isn't a singer. Just the violinist.

Lip syncing means "miming", it doesn't have to literally be "lip" syncing. She's not playing violin either, the music is piped in.

They're not going to see a violinist, they're going to see a girl prance around with a bunch of back up dancers, like a video, they wouldn't give a shit if she was playing a tuba.

Hate to rain on a parade but I have to say....I don't know what the hubub is about! Those feet look pretty fake! Not that you shouldn't have posted it, don't get me wrong, but that's pretty obvious fake mannequin feet.

Nevertheless, not great quality but here's the "tickling" part attached.

(On a separate note: amazing people actually pay money to go see people lip sync, lol.)

There is probably a (small but lucrative) market for someone who can create much better fake feet for this trick. With toe wiggling and all the joints movable - other than just the ankle joints.

I find it so hard to suspend my disbelief for scenes like these, when they aren't even her real feet. Thankfully, there are quite a few actual fetish videos that use this whole setup.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back