• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lioness in zoo kills man who invoked God

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Lioness in zoo kills man who invoked God
Mon Jun 5, 8:31 AM ET

KIEV (Reuters) - A man shouting that God would keep him safe was mauled to death by a lioness in Kiev zoo after he crept into the animal's enclosure, a zoo official said on Monday.

"The man shouted 'God will save me, if he exists', lowered himself by a rope into the enclosure, took his shoes off and went up to the lions," the official said.

"A lioness went straight for him, knocked him down and severed his carotid artery."

The incident, Sunday evening when the zoo was packed with visitors, was the first of its kind at the attraction. Lions and tigers are kept in an "animal island" protected by thick concrete blocks.

------

:sowrong:
And God said to Jesus, "He cannot be that stupid."

You know, with the "if he exists" part he sounds like an athiest. God HATES it when you try to test Him.

Sounds to me like God wanted to meet the idiot that thought He'd save him from a lion that he was so eager to thumb his nose at.
This dude is a prime candidate for a Darwin Award... I'll be the first to nominate him.

Maybe God is not worried about protecting idiots who purposely go into a lions' den for no reason.

LMAO... You see, the man didn't understand that God had saved him for the lioness's lunch.

I wonder what the headline would have been if he'd gone unharmed. :rolleyes:

MrPartickler said:
I wonder what the headline would have been if he'd gone unharmed. :rolleyes:

"Obese loiness being overfed at the Kiev Zoo".

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back