• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LisaLisaJam Edits/Posts Thread #1

LisaLisaJam

TMF Poster
LisaLisaJam Edits/Posts Thread #1 (explicit)

I tried that bing AI page and came up with these two, then edited them very little.

Both of these female astronauts happened upon a specific race of aliens that not only can freeze you in place, but leaving your lungs and your face movable so they can see and hear your suffering. Then at the same time they tickle you (without the need to physically touch you) throughout every inch of your body, with high intensity, especially your private parts.

A human can do nothing but stand there unable to move their body, and laugh and laugh. Imagine being tickled from the inside out, to extreme levels. Sometimes for days, it just depends on if they find something else to do, or someone else to tickle torture.

Attachments

• _263f0b6e-cabf-4bfc-98a6-1c713e31dc19-LisaLisaJam.jpg
    _263f0b6e-cabf-4bfc-98a6-1c713e31dc19-LisaLisaJam.jpg
    719.5 KB · Views: 190
  • _1c45afc9--LisaLisaJam Edits.jpg
    _1c45afc9--LisaLisaJam Edits.jpg
    667 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Frozen in this silly position and tickled.

Attachments

• Alien Touchless Tickling 002 _LisaLisaJam_.jpg
    Alien Touchless Tickling 002 _LisaLisaJam_.jpg
    683.9 KB · Views: 147
Great images! :tickle: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

You are welcome. Here's another that I edited the hell out of. Please take time to read the computer screen display.
Don't you just love advances in science!

Attachments

• test_subject_by_horus T-SLIME edited by LisaLisaJam 1300.jpg
    test_subject_by_horus T-SLIME edited by LisaLisaJam 1300.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 171
In the year 1898 Ireland, twenty year old Katherine was playing around with dangerous spell books and potions.
She attempted to cast a spell upon herself where she would experience extreme happiness for the rest of the year. She wanted to test this spell first and do it again next year.
But Katherine made mistakes somewhere within the spells words and actions, and instead was instantly unable to move, then fainted. When she opened her eyes it seemed only a few seconds had passed but she was completely naked and bound, and was already being tickled relentlessly by whatever creatures she had summoned.

Being extremely ticklish on her white freckled body she immediately burst into uncontrolled laughter. Soon tears of laughter dripped down her face as the tickle torturers continued. There faces contained no mercy and she became even more sensitive to tickling as time moved on. Evidently something within her mistaken spell was causing this extra ticklishness. She was soon nothing but a sobbing laughing mess who could think of nothing but the sensations from the fingers of the creatures that she never intended to call.

Much to her embarrassment she found that in the midst of the torture she became aroused, and tried hard to hide her orgasms underneath her unstoppable continuous laughter. But she realized the creatures understood the tickling was giving her long and strong orgasms. She realized they weren't surprised. Even more embarrassing is that she wasn't even sure if the spell was causing her arousal or if that was just her. Yet she was still embarrassed every time she climaxed because the green things just watched and intently observed. Her helpless body and mind were overtaking by laughter and orgasms. Her world was now just that simple. Laughter and orgasms. Neither could she put an end to.

Katherine had no idea how long this spell would continue taking place. She could no longer even comprehend how long she had been being tickled. No one would hear her either because she chose to play with her spell book 3 miles from her home castle down in the dungeon area of a different building. You see Katherine's family was wealthy. This smaller castle she was laughing in was her personal play area and she had always locked the doors tight after entering. She felt her 5th orgasm rising up, the most intense one yet...

YOU (the reader) finish writing this story, right here on this thread!

Attachments

• the green girls edit - LisaLisaJam 1300.jpg
    the green girls edit - LisaLisaJam 1300.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 204
Last edited:
And here is my EXTREME version (as if Katherine's predicament can get more extreme)

Attachments

• the green girls edit - LisaLisaJam-Extreme 1400.jpg
    the green girls edit - LisaLisaJam-Extreme 1400.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 129
I messed with this picture a little bit. Not sure who created they original but they did GREAT!

Attachments

• robot tickler 0001.jpg
    robot tickler 0001.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 195
These 21 year old twins tried their first ever summoning of a beautiful submissive ticklish succubus. They planned on tickling the succubus mercilessly for 24 hours.
Something went very wrong with their attempt, as it turns out they summoned evil merciless ticklers and the twins themselves became the helpless victims. They got the 24 hour part of their spell right ... so there's that.

I'll include 3 versions. Which do you like the best?

Regular
Extreme
Extreme with loss of bladder control.

Attachments

• Girls Messing With Witchcraft - LisaLisaJam 1300.jpg
    Girls Messing With Witchcraft - LisaLisaJam 1300.jpg
    794.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Girls Messing With Witchcraft LisaLisaJam EXTREME 1400.jpg
    Girls Messing With Witchcraft LisaLisaJam EXTREME 1400.jpg
    908.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Girls Messing With Witchcraft LisaLisaJam EXTREME with pee 1400.jpg
    Girls Messing With Witchcraft LisaLisaJam EXTREME with pee 1400.jpg
    923.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
I am the author of these pictures. And I already told you not to publish my pictures, I don’t like it. Why do you keep doing this?

I am the author of these pictures. And I already told you not to publish my pictures, I don’t like it. Why do you keep doing this?

Hi. Hmmm I don't know how I can be sure you created the originals but I definitely put about 8 hours work into changing them drastically, into a whole new look.
I'm not sure how someone can claim a digital picture as their own, or prove it was theirs, without some kind of copyright or way to show it is theirs. But hey I certainly don't want to anger anyone.

Let me answer your question as to Why I edit digital pictures?
It's very simple. I love tickling and all that goes with it. I try to bring digital scenes to life in a different way. As anyone can see I don't ever ask for, or ever want a penny for my editing. I do it only for the love of it and only to share with this community.

If you did created this original scene, can you please post your original image in this thread?
And also I'd love to ask you ... why do you create these scenes? Why do you put in the time and effort to make them?

edit: I had forgot to mention that no. No one at all has ever told me to stop editing pictures so you must have told someone else that.

Thank you sir or maam.

Last edited:
Thinking about being tickled during climax

Anyone ever thought about tickling someone or about being tickled right before your own climax?

I just finished my version of this scene. What do you think?

Attachments

• apic549 Tickled Turn On_LisaLisaJam 2000.jpg
    apic549 Tickled Turn On_LisaLisaJam 2000.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 116
Asylum tickling never gets old

Do you like this scene? Why?

Attachments

• 27__showtime__croft_by_stave_less_3_LisaLisaJam 1500-b.jpg
    27__showtime__croft_by_stave_less_3_LisaLisaJam 1500-b.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 150
after the 5th orgasm she lost consciousness. When she came back again after a while, she felt a cloth over her lips; the green fellows had silenced her now holding bottles in their hands with oily contents which they had spread over her body.
They did the rubbing with their delicate hands but also with the help of their fingernails, all over the body including between the legs.
As soon as she was conscious she had to endure intense tickling all over her body again.

After the creatures finally let go of her, one opened the two cage doors behind her.
Tens of little birds flew out, increasing in number - up to a hundred in number. These were spread over her vibrating body, which now experienced sensations and orgasms for hours while the young woman laughed screaming into her cloth.
The fellows had retreated to rest, only every now and then one of them appeared to apply more oil to her body with a large brush, the birds continued to peck without stopping

year 1898- Katherine.. first scene is best.. excitement/ fun... fantastic art you are offering Lisa and you can work on art without copyright

Of course I do not have registered copyrights for the pictures. And I can't do anything about it )
I just think you're doing a bad thing by stealing pictures from others and passing them off as your own. If you're going to do something like that, you could at least indicate the author.
You can see the originals here - https://www.deviantart.com/horus18/gallery/all
But you already know where you got it from )

after the 5th orgasm she lost consciousness. When she came back again after a while, she felt a cloth over her lips; the green fellows had silenced her now holding bottles in their hands with oily contents which they had spread over her body.
They did the rubbing with their delicate hands but also with the help of their fingernails, all over the body including between the legs.
As soon as she was conscious she had to endure intense tickling all over her body again.

After the creatures finally let go of her, one opened the two cage doors behind her.
Tens of little birds flew out, increasing in number - up to a hundred in number. These were spread over her vibrating body, which now experienced sensations and orgasms for hours while the young woman laughed screaming into her cloth.
The fellows had retreated to rest, only every now and then one of them appeared to apply more oil to her body with a large brush, the birds continued to peck without stopping

I like the way you think! Nice continuation of her story! :) @SoleAction

Last edited:
Of course I do not have registered copyrights for the pictures. )
I just think you're doing a bad thing by stealing pictures from others and passing them off as your own. If you're going to do something like that, you could at least indicate the author.
You can see the originals here - https://www.deviantart.com/horus18/gallery/all

Hi and thank you for answering. I want you to see below on my very first post of a picture here where I said:

" Prisoner in the Convent Tickle Torture -- FF/F Nudity
Like I mentioned I love all the tickling artwork available these days.
I did not create this artwork that's attached. The incredibly talented horus18 did."

And please notice I made SURE I never take anyone's signature/logo off of their pictures. You can see yours in the bottom corners of all of them.

Also, I did not get the originals off of deviantart even though I they are on there. I forget the website where I got them it was one of those am-mature made tickling sites like ticklingvidandpics.org or something. And honestly can you really call downloading a picture that someone posted on a public site "stealing?" Please don't take this the wrong way but just because you posted a link to that deviant art page that doesn't prove that you are the author of the original images.

If you really are that person who controls that deviant art page then wow it's a very nice collection of pictures there. Don't you want them shown to as many as can see them? I don't see you charging any money for them (if you are horus18) so why do you not want people to see them? I'm genuinely curious as to why you make them if you're not proud of them or not selling them.

I definitely do not pass off any pictures "as my own" that I did not originally create. What is my creation and participation is the editing I do that makes a picture/photo/scenario a little bit more intense. That's all I'll take credit for. And I'll never charge a penny to anyone to see my edits.

In conclusion, if you really are horus18 ... I think your work is 2nd to none in regards to the scenarios you think up and make come to life. I sure wish I had the first clue as to how to pose a 3d character and make the lighting and everything come to life. :(

Last edited:
What this conversation has made me decide though is that any future pictures I edit, I'm no longer going to add my "lisalisajam" signature on them. It doesn't matter to me if I'm praised for my contribution to the tickling community. I just like to create fantasy and share it in hopes that many people will love seeing it. So no more signing my edits, just so you know. I'll just simply leave the original creator's signature on them and not add mine.

Yamert. I do still have one question for you.

Why do you create digital 3d tickling images?

Anyone ever thought about tickling someone or about being tickled right before your own climax?

I just finished my version of this scene. What do you think?

What do you think the red haired lady is whispering to her?

Last edited:
Bathtub Sticky Goo Ticklers - MMM/F

It's rare when these shapeshifting creatures make it all the way up to the 37th floor condo bathtub drain.
But if they do, you're in for the bathtub tickle of your life. Usually only 4 hours long though so don't worry too much.
All credit goes to the creator of this image, who's LOGO is in the upper left corner. It's a great scenario he/she thought up, and just look at how hard she's laughing. My my!
Do you like?

Attachments

• 19-b03f5553b8c5---version2 LLJ.jpg
    19-b03f5553b8c5---version2 LLJ.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Ebony and Ivory Tickle in Perfect Harmony - FF/F Full Nudity

That's looks like torture! Oh well, whatcha gonna do. Shit happens.
:)

Attachments

• 5ac4d2b--version2--LLJ.jpg
    5ac4d2b--version2--LLJ.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 64
Oh those pesky tickle witches. Always gotta show up and force people to laugh.

Cool fantasy scenario huh?

Attachments

• LisaLisaJam Creation 0003 - 1024x1024.jpg
    LisaLisaJam Creation 0003 - 1024x1024.jpg
    889.6 KB · Views: 138
Really? No one has any kind of comment within 6 full days of me posting this?
You don't think it's a cool scenario?

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back