• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LisboaTickling 2nd Video - Barbara 1st time m/f

nenezinho

Verified
Hello all,

So I have my second video ready and as last time I will give you some pictures and also a free preview.

Barbara is not deadly ticklish but she is ticklish enough to be fun to play with. She was really shy and nervous so she was trying to hold laughter a lot. She is not ticklish anywhere besided her armpits and feet. There are other not so obvious spots that i got to explore but that was off camera so sorry about that ;)

As last time, I am fully available for any questions and feedback you may have. Feedback is really welcome, even if negative.

Pictures:
PIC_0025.JPGPIC_0028.JPGPIC_0029.JPGPIC_0044.JPG

Free Preview (there is a space you have to remove following the "www"):
http://www .youtube.com/watch?v=7-i7ObWaOEw

Link to our product store where those who may like can help us and buy our full 14minute long video:
http://cocegaslisboa.com/wordpress/?page_id=30

Link to our Model page where you can find a bit more about Barbara:
http://cocegaslisboa.com/wordpress/?page_id=63

So, what do you guys think?

:D

She's a cutie nenezinho :D Nice work!

Next a topless scene?:)

This is something I will not do. Also, the kind of girls I´m working with would not be available for something like that. We may do some bondage and that is already more or less agreed. Both girls I did show so far would go with some bondage on a 2nd video, now that they have a lot more "chemistry" with me. Still, they will likely keep their clothes as is. My first model, Isabel, was really specific that she didnt want her bellybutton on camera so no belly there (even if she was quite ticklish there).

Great preview, thanks!

Two points of constructive criticism though:
I think many people nowadays have at least a 16:9 1280x720 resolution, many even 1080p. Maybe you could make a highres version of the clips available, too?
The second thing has to do with the camera: If the girl rolls into a ball or pulls her legs up, it almost completely blocks the view.

Other than that, keep up the good work! :)

Great preview, thanks!

Two points of constructive criticism though:
I think many people nowadays have at least a 16:9 1280x720 resolution, many even 1080p. Maybe you could make a highres version of the clips available, too?
The second thing has to do with the camera: If the girl rolls into a ball or pulls her legs up, it almost completely blocks the view.

Other than that, keep up the good work! :)

I think these are really important topics so this is what I would like to say to everyone:

I am fully aware that many people today have higher res. Still, from all those who did buy Isabel´s video, not one send me an e-mail asking for higer res. Therefore, so far, it really doesnt seem like a necessity. On the other hand, I have a couple people on Portugal and South America who do not enjoy nice graphic cards or even stable and fast internet conections. For those, I have to start with something that everyone can download and play easy. So, at the time, I am working like this. I sell a lower res version and am fully available to provide the higer res formats when requested.

Now as to the second topic....point taken! lol I know, I know, I know. I was really lucky with Isabel. Altough she was really ticklish on her upperbody she had amazing willpower and "camera presence" to be able to keep herself on spot. Actually, only now I understand how much of it was her work and not really mine. With Barbara was a different story. I was the one who had to force her into position a lot which made me mess a bit with camera angles. You have no idea how much footage we have that was cut due to that. I just decided to include a bit of uperbody on the clips just to show how she reacted for fun but the full video is mainly feet tickling because I think the feet part got way way better.

I am still learning my way. I have a fairly good idea what to do next time but it will also be something new again and that´s the fun.

You see, that is the thing if you try and do something for real. It simply cant be that much perfected. It is what it is. And I myself find it really funny. I do start to realize how much other videos may be fake or really "acted" :p :p :p but....that is something else and to each one´s their own ;)

Just kidding man. I know portuguese girls are very shy about these things. But have you already thought of applying babyoil on their feet?

Can you tickle her belly? :)

Barbara was not ticklish there, believe me, I did try off camera. If you would like to see a ticklish belly there is a bit of it on Isabel´s video. It is not a lot, I would say maybe close to 1 minute split around the full 17minute video. But when I do get Isabel on her belly, she has lovely reactions.

As for Barbara, maybe next time but I am really confident she is not ticklish on her belly. She is not deadly ticklish and it took some time to develop the chemistry to really get her. I did find she was ticklish on her back (go figure!) but that was off camera has I was not really ready to make a "back tickling" take :p

I saw on facebook that Isabel has a friend called Fernanda can you try to persuade her to tickling?

I saw on facebook that Isabel has a friend called Fernanda can you try to persuade her to tickling?

Bruno....I dont think that girl would sell. I would have no problems tickling her off camera but producing videos I have to keep my customers in mind. I have to try and pick the kind of girls that I think will be lovely on camera.

And so far I am establishing a clear concept: young, lovely, maybe no top model but still pretty girl next door.

Remember also that I dont do naked or even bikini thus far. Therefore, the girls I pick need to have something else. I have seen Fernanda and so far I dont think she has what it takes. I may be wrong but so far I have other options around and in the end it´s my choice ;)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back