• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

List of Retired Models

todd30

TMF Expert
I was just looking thru my hard drive with some of my favorite clips . I came across Honey Crest who has done dozens and dozens of videos for the past ten years and realized I hadn't seen her in anything new in awhile and sure enough I go on clips4sale and she hasn't been in a new clip since 3/19. Anyone know if she is retired?
I know some producers get pissed when you ask about a certain model and they tell you "she's retired". How am I supposed to know this ? I'm not in the biz. Maybe we could do a "sticky" thread where people and or producers who know a model is no longer working as of a certain date could post this information. I know for instance Akira Lane is retired and Randy Moore is no longer making clips. Dre Hazel and Tay Raz are couple more models who have retired in the last year or so.
Thanks

One of my best friends did one for realtickling and was out after that but it’s still a great clip.

It is interesting looking back at clips and seeing a model/models who isn't in the fetish industry anymore.

I believe I remember Tommy from TickleAbuse saying that Carmen settled down with a family. Same with Brooke I believe.

I know Danica Logan retired because her boyfriend wasn't comfortable with her doing this. Same with Tori from SimplyTickling.

I also remember Paris Kennedy saying a couple years ago on one of her social media outlets that she was moving on to something that was totally private. And she hasn't been heard from since as far as I know, so I assume she's retired.

Other models that I haven't seen in a while, and assume are retired: Milf Nikki, Isobel Wren, Sara Liz, Katrina Cassidy, Kimberly Marvel, Nicole Foxx, Stella Delune, and also Zoe from TickleAbuse.

Sometimes studios will upload an older clip, but it'll be my first time seeing it and I'll think they're new. But then I'll see that the clip was uploaded to their store years ago, and the recent upload is just a new file format.

I think you are your own best resource.
Searching the model on C4S as you mentioned you already do.

I've always been interested if Lifeguard Amber did anything else. I haven't been able to track anything with her, and not having a last name to attribute content to makes it even more difficult

I've always been interested if Lifeguard Amber did anything else. I haven't been able to track anything with her, and not having a last name to attribute content to makes it even more difficult

She seemed to do videos exclusively for TickleAbuse, TA Worship, and OrgasmAbuse (all the same producer). Doing videos exclusively for 1 producer and then no longer doing videos for this produce for 5 years I'd say it's safe to say she's retired. I used to see her on the advertisements for the dude that does the NYC foot parties. I searched for her there and saw a retirement party advertisement dated 2015.

Just though of something regarding producers listing retired models. As soon as a producer were to list a models as retired they'ed likely be bombarded with numerous request to "please" have her do more clips. They would either be irritated to the point they would quit listing model retirements or they could falsely advertise retirements during planned breaks only to have models decide to make a final return if they get enough customs. Some models would retire and comeback as much boxers do so long as the comeback payday is profitable enough.

She seemed to do videos exclusively for TickleAbuse, TA Worship, and OrgasmAbuse (all the same producer). Doing videos exclusively for 1 producer and then no longer doing videos for this produce for 5 years I'd say it's safe to say she's retired. I used to see her on the advertisements for the dude that does the NYC foot parties. I searched for her there and saw a retirement party advertisement dated 2015.

I know all that to begin with.

She also did a single clip with Stryker Entertainment, so there was an attempt to do work with at least another producer.

Man this thread now has me dreading the day where some of my favorite models still doing it today decide to call it a career. Because nobody knows when it's coming, but the bottom line is, it's coming. Models like Charlee Chase, Kobe Lee, Carissa Montgomery, Savannah Costello, hell I may shed a tear the day Tomiko announces that her modeling career is winding down.

Hannah Perez last month in her newsletter announced that come 2020, she'll be backing away from solo content. She said that every now and then she may make herself available, but it's gonna be very rare. She'll still be doing content with other girls, but the announcement of this started with, "As of January 2020, Hannah Perez will be retired from", and my heart skipped a couple beats before I read on.

Being a Tickle Model doesn't seem like a stable career...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kiri Kelly is back as a photographer. I wish she’d tickle and get tickled under the ropes just once more.

I wonder what happened with some Czech Tickling models. Avril and Violet at most. And of course their main tickler Sandra, who was also a wonderful lee at times.

I know all that to begin with.

She also did a single clip with Stryker Entertainment, so there was an attempt to do work with at least another producer.

Interesting, I didn't know that! Would you know which clip that was? I was always hoping to find more girls who did vids for both S&W and TA. Outside of Jamie Daniels and Dee, don't think there were too many.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back