• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Listening, Reflecting, A Miss, And A Hit..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross's separate meetings that day with Doctor Kline and Dr Gold were , as Ross would later describe, "Only first steps, but productive"

Since the clients were new, Ross felt he had to be honest with the Doctors, and tell them his situation.

Ross's quarterly Botox shot was coming up, which could often put him out of the office for "A week to ten days"

Ross also explained, that, also being new clients, Ross wanted to work on the projects himself, and oversee whatever else was being worked on.

The men agreed on a thirty day timeline, which seemed realistic.

Ross told the Doctors that it could well be sooner, depending on how things panned out.

Due to a communication mixup, Ross missed an appointment with his internist.

Ross decided to put the internist visit off until after the Botox shot.

Kayley at first accused Ross of "Avoding the appointment due to his weight"

Ross warned Kayley that the bedroom alone could be an awfully lonely place, if say, her husband first voluntarily took leave, and then was "Down" for his usual week to two weeks with his pain from his Botox shot.

In the meantime, "Tying up business" before the shot.

Ross had a monthly conference call with Steve, Fritz, and investors.

Ross was also receiving the usual hassling, and harassing from Tazzio.

Ross was annoyed, and tired.

The usually hard pressing CEO always loved RossShell, but at that point, Ross felt very tired between knowing his Botox shot was coming up, and the pain involved with such, and that right thereafter, Ross would need to see his internist.

It was a most unpleasant time, as Ross's father, age 83, was confined to bed in Ross's father apartment, due to Ross's father's latest surgery, this time on Ross's father's decades long troublesome back, and shoulder.

Son worried about father, father worried about son, and Kayley, much as she tried to remain calm to perform her duties as principal of the school, could not escape any of it.

Something, something had to give ? Would it, in a good way, or God Forbid, a bad way?

That would be seen

Last edited:
Due to a communication mixup, Ross missed an appointment with his internist.
Bad luck to miss a needed appointment, even with an unsympathetic doctor.

It was a most unpleasant time, as Ross's father, age 83, was confined to bed in Ross's father apartment, due to Ross's father's latest surgery, this time on Ross's father's decades long troublesome back, and shoulder.
Elderly parents' health problems are a real headache, and often something that can't be helped.

In real life, the car service that the author called, did not show up, luckily since it was my first missed appt with said Dr, I was not charged.

No, elderly parents problems cannot be helped, but they are emotionally upsetting and draining nonetheless.

If the author is in the mood and able, another story will go up before my shot.

The person based on Tazzio has been irritating me like a nest of hornets lately, I am thinking about writing a nasty confrontation between Ross and Tazzio, but I just have to figure out the specifics.

If not, when the pain wears off, a story will definitely go up

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back