• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little foot tickling report

RosieCreek

TMF Poster
Last night I had a small party, and between dinner and birthday cake, I asked if anyone wanted to try out new electronic foot massager. This thing first starts by sort of squeezing your feet pretty firmly, but then the rollers come out. To me, it's extremely ticklish, but I wasn't sure how it would affect others, so this is my report:

3 people were totally blissed out, no tickling at all
2 very ticklish, couldn't take it
1 ticklish, loved it
1 too ticklish and refused to try
2 total abstainers, not sure if ticklish or not, although they admitted enjoying the reactions of those getting massaged

So 4 out of 7 were ticklish. I wonder if that's typical or not.

It's actually quite weird.. but i have met so many people who are not Ticklish on their feet... or who were! So they were ticklish when young on their feet but grow out of it and it doesn't tickle enough for them to laugh.
I think4 out of 7 being ticklish sounds right though, not everyone is ticklish, and not everyone who is ticklish will be ticklish on their feet =)
x

you sre lucky to get 3 out of 10 that are ticklish on there feet, and maybe on is off the wall ticklish on there feet.:wavingguy

It's actually quite weird.. but i have met so many people who are not Ticklish on their feet... or who were! So they were ticklish when young on their feet but grow out of it and it doesn't tickle enough for them to laugh.
I think4 out of 7 being ticklish sounds right though, not everyone is ticklish, and not everyone who is ticklish will be ticklish on their feet =)
x

That's so true. I know my feet are ticklish, but it only makes me laugh and squirm. I'm far more ticklish from my knees on up and that's where it could become actually torturous.

sounds about right, but it's a hit/miss thing, you might get a group of people who are ALL extremely ticklish on their feet but that doesn't mean that thats how it will always be, get more people to try this machine ;)

so where can one buy this electronic foot massager?
show us the exact one you used hehehe

so where can one buy this electronic foot massager?
show us the exact one you used hehehe

Brookstone sells it. For me, it is very ticklish for the first 1-2 minutes, but then it seems to get firm enough that it loses some of the ticklishness. There was even a sentence in the instructions warning that it might tickle.

http://www.amazon.com/Brookstone-i-need-Soothing-Foot-Massager/dp/B002S7KZ2Q[/URL][/URL]

Last night I had a small party, and between dinner and birthday cake, I asked if anyone wanted to try out new electronic foot massager. This thing first starts by sort of squeezing your feet pretty firmly, but then the rollers come out. To me, it's extremely ticklish, but I wasn't sure how it would affect others, so this is my report:

1 ticklish, loved it
2 total abstainers, not sure if ticklish or not, although they admitted enjoying the reactions of those getting massaged

It's fun just watching you jump when you turn it on! :)

1 ticklish, loved it

^Sounds about typical to me.^

very nice! Can you adjust the intensity? I'm very tempted to get one myself; for the massage part... but of course, if it tickles...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back