• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Rurel Riding Hood: Implied Foot Fetish?

oman

TMF Master
You know, I just got around to watching Little Rural Riding Hood and I noticed something, the city wolf may have a foot fetish.

Now when he saw the city red, no reaction, but when he saw the contry red with her great big feet, he went wild. Just a little food for thought :)

Last edited:
Rural. There's no "e" in it.

I'm not even sure what you're talking about. In "Little Red Riding Hood," there's only one Hoodie. Is this a new thing going around?

Copy and paste it in the address bar, remove the space and go to the video

Can't you copy and paste the link I put and remove the space and see the cartoon?

Yes, I can. But if you tell me about it, I can decide if I wish to spend my time watching it.

It's a tex avery cartoon, trust me, It'll be great

Rural. There's no "e" in it.

I'm not even sure what you're talking about. In "Little Red Riding Hood," there's only one Hoodie. Is this a new thing going around?

I'm glad I scrolled down to see people's responses coz I had no idea either. Glad I wasn't the only one.

It's just an observance, you know to make you think a bit

You know, I just got around to watching Little Rural Riding Hood and I noticed something, the city wolf may have a foot fetish.

Now when he saw the city red, no reaction, but when he saw the contry red with her great big feet, he went wild. Just a little food for thought :)

I must respectfully disagree.

Thanks to Mr. Avery always drawing those line-of-sight lines whenever a guy is looking at a gal, you can SEE that the city wolf never once looks at the country gal below the knees. Never. Not once.

Well good point, but speaking in a sense of distance and eye level city wolf was sitting in his car and contry red was on a step, meaning her feet was in city wolf's eye range, ergo he saw her feet

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back