• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little "survey" I conducted

whatsmyageagain

TMF Regular
Just to clear up any misconceptions, this story doesn't have any actual tickling in it.

Anyway, I've known this girl Elena* for awhile now, pretty much since we were little kids. I've always been attracted to her but have never admitted my true feelings to her. As I grew up with her I noticed that on many an occasion she would tickle her younger sister's feet. I also saw her chase her sister around the entire pool trying to get her as well. Now, I don't know what goes around in her house, but I can only assume that tickling goes on alot, because of the many previous times I've seen Elena tickle her little sister. I've always wanted to tickle Elena and find myself trying to get a glimpse of her feet whenever I get the chance, so I've always wondered whether she was ticklish herself. Being the self-conscious/shy guy I am, I didn't want to come straight out and be like, "elena are you ticklish?" because I thought she would think that was creepy and not want to talk to me anymore, or tell her friends/parents that I was some wierd fuck or something.
I decided to ask her in a different way, by asking her permission to answer 5 questions i had devised based on the subject of the human nervous system and the 5 senses for my AP psychology class. This was all by text message since I was on a vacation at the time. I know thats pretty wimpy of me but it was worrisome enough for me to do this at all. She said yes so incidently i asked a couple bogus questions leading up to a question on what body part she thought had the most amount of nerves leading to it and was the most responsive to touch. She responded, "Feet. They're very tender."
Intrigued, I decided what the hell, it's led up to this, and asked her, "Are you ticklish and if so what is your most ticklish spot?" I thought she would be wierded out but she did answer with a nice, "My feet are my most ticklish spot." Not satisfied, i asked her to elaborate more on why she thought the feet were tender, wanting the subject of tickling to come up again. Luckily it did. She went on this huuuuge speech for her explanation, like 4 text messages long, and in the midst of that said "when i get a pedicure the lady can't scrub my feet because I'll kick since i'm so ticklish." Haha i didn't even ask her to say anything about tickling and she didnt need to, but she did.

Do you guys think Elena could possibly have a foot/tickle fetish?

Should I tell her that I have one or is that not wise?

If by some crazy miracle she did have one and told me, what would be the next course of action to take?

Is the subject of tickling a sensitive one with girls that you are friends with?

Idk I'm worried if i keep asking her about tickling or hinting towards it she'll think i'm wierd and not want to talk to me anymore.

My name is Sonicare von Gallup and I have a few questions

Do you go to her house often? Do you go there at her invitation or just happen to be in the neighborhood? It sounds like you laid the groundwork and certainly got your intelligence about her being ticklish. I would not persue the foot fetish angle at all. She still may be more acceptable to talking about tickling versus actually being tickled. I would think you could give her a tickle as a friend. What will you do/say if she asks about your project and all the data you collected?( Or offers her little sister for show and tell?) ;) Good luck to you.

Just because she talks about tickling doesn't make her have a tickling fetish. Having said that, so many people are intrigued by it... I won't maybe go as far as to tell her you have a tickling fetish but just joke around with her and be like "so, you have ticklish feet huh? Where else are you ticklish!?" and just tickle her, jokingly. If she laughs but doesn't complain, just be like "man, this is so fun, I totally love this!"

Pretty much every girl I dated knows I love being tickled and pretty much every single one of them loved tickling me. I think they think it's innocent and it's just fun all around. Instead of putting a "fetish" label on it, just have fun. She's just your friend after all right? I mean not like a gf. If so, then maybe you should tell her eventually but you don't have to outright say it from the beginning. Or after several tickle fun, pretend like she's the one that made you realize you're more into tickling than you thought.

Whatever is the case, girls don't think it's nearly as weird as people on this board make it seem.

yeah i have a hard time with questions like these only because well i mean i dont consider it a fetish... i can use it as fore play or just to have fun... every girl i am good friends with i have tickled... i dont get it when people have been friends with someone for a long time and not tried to tickle them i mean its part of interaction flirting and mystry

The next time you see her tickle her sister, go to the sister and tell her that you noticed how much she gets tickled and then ask her if she would like help in getting back at her. If she agrees, and I think she will, just follow her lead and you might just be part of a 2-on-1 revenge attack. If the sister gets tickled as much as you suggest, this could be a long one to make up for a lot of past tickling and it will mostly look like the sister's idea.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back