• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Unscripted Tickling in F/F Foot Worship Scene

footworships

2nd Level Red Feather
Jandi Lin tickles Sammie Rhodes a little. But it may interest you since it is completely unscripted tickling she does before sucking on Sammie's toes. What I want to do is combine more tickling w. g/g foot worship. Plz send you ideas for this. PS This is a less quality version than vids on my site. Thanks :)

From Foot Worship Studios

My suggestion would be:
A) Bring back Nyomi Marcela
B) Tickle her
C) Repeat

:)

Other than that, try to incorporate light soft tickling to barely get the girls laughing, using the tongue to do so as much as possible so there is a light hearted, sexy undertone to the tickling. That seems to fit your site better then merciless tickling would and it is something that isn't widely available on the market. I'm sure there are many people that would like the see minimalist tickling where you see just how little it takes to get a sweet giggle going rather than torturous laughter and screaming.

Also, try having a girl pull out a feather from off camera and try to get the 'lee to give her best look of surprise before the 'ler begins stroking the feather across her soles. Have the 'lee ask "What are you doing?" and the 'ler reply "Why, tickling you of course, silly."

Bring it on! Tickling with toe-sucking is always in good taste. Pun intended.

The combination of toe sucking and sole tickling always gets a rise out of me! As well as playful "tickle talk."

You have such beautiful models...I like your work - keep it going and flowing...

Sammy is probably your best model. I wonder how she would react if she was restrained while tickling. I just regret Jandi didn't use her tonge and teeth to tickle Sammy's feet.

WOW Thank you for the awesome responses! This wasn't even a tickle scene, Jandi just did it because she likes it. :)

Ransar - Yes, Nyomi will be a great lee. I will get her for that. And yes I agree w/ your points on foot tickle/worship. Thanks :)

Ichigo - I have had her tickled unrestrained, but thanks for the idea! :)

Plz share them if you have any more ideas for tickling w/ foot worship. Thank you.

hi

can you do evelyn lin being tickled i wanna see her tickled i have never been seen evelyn lin tickled on her feet i was trying different website but i couldnt find her tickling her preety soft feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hoping iwanna see her

HI Zandro!! You're right Evelyn would be a wonderful girl to tickle! I may have shot some tickling w/ her when she & Lyla were being worshipped by Charlotte Stokely. I will check on that. But when I work w/ Evelyn next I will be sure to have her soles tickled by another cute girl. You're right I haven't seen her being tickled anywhere yet. Thanks! :)

thanks fws..... i agree with dude who said bring back Nyomi Mercella. I like her feet best

Thanks I will have Nyomi back in for sure.

Thanks Abel. I hadn't seen them before and they do give me some ideas for me to use. Plus those Czech women are always hot. :)

Jandi Lin tickles Sammie Rhodes a little. But it may interest you since it is completely unscripted tickling she does before sucking on Sammie's toes. What I want to do is combine more tickling w. g/g foot worship. Plz send you ideas for this. PS This is a less quality version than vids on my site. Thanks :)

Check out the the new vid Tommy from Tickle Abuse put out with Diane having her feet worshiped, now thats what i'm talking about!

They have good stuff. Do you have a link to that post & I will check it out. Thanks Tommie

Some screen captures of the tickling plus a toe suck. Was going to upload more but only allows 5 for now. Thanks :)

There are some sample pics of Sammie w/ Jandi here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2002035#post2002035

I just put up. Thanks

sammiewjandihi10.jpg

Very welcome, BDevil & Goofing! I just added a scene of anotehr blond sucking Jandi's toes :)

oh yeah! bring more! they were both to hot! and homegirl should have showed her tattoo. it looked hot.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back