• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Live Bait

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
7BC4F320-95DB-437C-8900-32BD87B3FF0D.jpeg

*starts up hurdy gurdy* Gather around boys and girls! It's time for a story about pirates and mermaids! And the depths one captain is willing to go through to scratch her name on the soles of history.

includes
-------------
*humiliation
* F/F
* Gang Tickling
* Small M/F

Sample
------------
Since the early days of the high seas there has been a legend of a glorious treasure just waiting to be found. There was no human alive knowledgeable of its location and no map to follow to its promise land. To find this golden chest of myth there was only one thing sailors would repeat.
“Gift the mermaid the purest of souls and follow as they lead to a new golden life for thee.”
For years sailors tried courting the maidens of the deep to find their fortune, but over and over again it would end with their deaths. Though beautiful beyond words, mermaids were far from the creatures to trifle with, with no human able to speak to one and tell the tale.
So to this day the treasure stays hidden, waiting for the legendary captain that will one day claim it. And still the only clue is the one repeated to this day.
“Gift the mermaid the purest of souls and follow as they lead to a new golden life for thee.”
————
“Oh spare me your wet tales, Abigail. When I demanded a story I expected one with more..... Je ne sais quoi. Not some tired old sea shanty.” Charlotte, an aristocrat’s young 20 year old daughter, sighed dismissively as she brushed her blonde wig in the mirror. “In lords name, I feel like I’m being bored to tears by father.”
Her chambermaid Abigale only gave an apologetic bow. “A million pardons, mistress. I should have guessed a tale of riches holds no interest to one with so much already....” The ginger’s condescending tone completely lost on one so spoiled.
“I would say so! The last thing I need is to be put to sleep before my Stallion arrives.” I intend to have a long night of... gallivanting~... and the last I need is for you to ruin it. Urgh, you are dismissed. And for the sake of the heavens, please find yourself some better tales to tell.” With that she shooed the woman away, caring very little about any further input she had.
Abigail rolled her eyes once more, taking her leave. “As you wish Mistress.”
As the chambermaid left Charlotte’s bedroom she passed her “stallion” in question. A tall, muscular sailor lad with a body only the sea could sculpt. His gorgeous features being the first thing the rich girl noticed that day on the docks. Within the afternoon the date was set for them both.
The two said nothing to each other as they crossed paths. Only sharing a smirk between them. Without turning around Abigale herd him enter. her mistress’s room.
The plan was in motion.
--------------
-------
--
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back