• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Live happily ever after? (joke)

giantfan121262

1st Level Orange Feather
I heard this at the gym today.

There was a husband and wife married for like 40 years. During the marriage, the man was abusive towards his wife in every way imaginable. Finally, the wife died. On her way to Heaven, she knocks at the pearly gates. St Peter tells her that in order to get in, she must pass a test. St Peter advises that the test is really easy and she should have no problem. When she inquires about the test, St Peter tells her that she must spell a word. The woman asks what the wors is, and St. Peter tells her to spell LOVE. "That's easy" she said, L-O-V-E. St. Peter tells her she passed and is granted admission. A minute later St. Peter tells the woman that he must run an errand, and asks her to take his place while he is gone. "I'll be happy to" says the woman, "except, I won't know what to do". "Just do as I did" said St. Peter. A minute later, her husband comes to the gates. "Ernest, you looked so healthy just yesterday, WHAT HAPPENED?" she said surprised. Her husband said "well, I decided I can't live without you. I figured I'd join you and we can live happily ever after for eternity". The woman said "that's great, but in order for you to get in here, you must pass a test". "What is it" Ernest inquires. "Well, you must spell a word" she answers, "if you spell it correctly, you can come in, but if you spell it wrong, you have to go to hell". "What is the word" asks Ernest. "The word is" she says "CZECHOSLOVAKIA"

Thank you Mils. what I also find amusing is that I must admit I had to check the dictionary in order to spell "Czechoslovakia" correctly. :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back