• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Liverpool Are going Athens!

LiverpoolTickler

TMF Regular
One for European's or soccer followers this! Liverpool FC, the greatest football club in the history of time are going to the European Cup Final for the second time in 3 years.

COME ON YOU REDMEN!

Well done to the scousers! I hate Chelsea, I hate Morhinio, and most of all I fucking hate Drogba. I can put up with workaday players who have to cheat just to keep their heads above water in the professional game, but players like him who dont have to behave like this to prosper at the highest level of the game make me sick.

He is a disgrace to the English game, we dont want players like that in the country.

I will be rooting for you against Man U in the final.

p.s. Try to keep your hands off the Greek folks dvd players and hub caps!

Honestly reckon United are going to get to the final? Not backing an Italian team to win a European tie 1-0 in Italy when they've got away goals is like backing the fly not to land on the jam. If I were you I'd take the deeds to your house and car down the nearest Ladbroke's and get on Milan while they're still 5/4. As far as the Reds go I dunno what's sweeter; beating the Johnny-come-lately tin-pot nobodies from Stamford Bridge in Europe, John Terry crying like a little girl on the Anfield turf, or the Reds getting to a European cup final. I reckon it was John Terry crying, because unlike the other two that doesn't happen very often.

Athens here we come!

What a tense game yesterday! I was very glad to see Chelsea lose, Liverpool played very well and deserved to go. While Milan overall have had a decent year, don't you think they'll miss Schevchenko today? A tie is all United need for an all Engish final, should be a fun one today.

red indian said:
p.s. Try to keep your hands off the Greek folks dvd players and hub caps!

Fucking hilarious red!

Anywho, well done to Liverpool. I loved watching Chelsea go down the shitter. Although, I don't think Liverpool are the greatest footie team in the history of time. Take a look at my sig and be enlightened, my friend!

So you're a fan of the Blades eh? Or should that be "t'Bluurds" as they're known in Sheffield. I consider myself a well-wisher of t'Bluurds in that I wish them no specific harm, although I'm definitely a fan of Neil Warnock. The man's a legend :D

Headsnap said:
So you're a fan of the Blades eh? Or should that be "t'Bluurds" as they're known in Sheffield. I consider myself a well-wisher of t'Bluurds in that I wish them no specific harm, although I'm definitely a fan of Neil Warnock. The man's a legend :D

Ha ha! Spot on! :D

Milan destroyed United, what a poor poor showing by Man U. Granted the defense was distraught with injuries, it's hard to make excuses, they played really poorly.

A rematch of the 2005 final has occured, will Milan extract revenge? The way they played today I think makes them the favorites...

I said to a friend during the Liverpool game last night if Chelsea won then Man United would make the final and if Liverpool won then Milan would do it. If only i'd have put a small wager on that one... :)

Final is tough to call AC will go in as underdogs though i feel which will suit them nicely.

Milan going in as underdogs? I frigging hope not, I don't like it when Liverpool are favourites. Makes me feel like there's some weight of expectation on us or something, I prefer it when we're being written off left right and centre.

I'd say Liverpool would be favorites in the bookies eyes they beat the 2 favorites in the previous rounds where as AC have only really begun to shine in the Quarter Finals

I can't believe United played that badly... I'm a bit depressed. :sowrong:

Well... GO MILAN!!

(lol, I'll be pulling for Liverpool)

Cave In said:
I'd say Liverpool would be favorites in the bookies eyes they beat the 2 favorites in the previous rounds where as AC have only really begun to shine in the Quarter Finals

Fair point. As long as it's only the bookies :D

On a side note has anyone else noticed a decidedly bitter slant to the Sky coverage of the semi-finals and their conclusions? They did a report yesterday which lambasted Dudek and Reina for stepping off their line when facing penalties (complete with graphic showing how it gives them an unfair advantage by making the keeper larger within the goalposts, apparently taking a step and a half from the line cuts the keeper's angles by about 150% if Murdoch's mob are to be believed), then some soppy piece about a 13 year old Chelsea fan and how us horrible scousers and our detestable Liverpool FC made him cry by knocking Chelsea out (his weeping visage was described as the "enduring face" of Chelsea's exit to Monaco in 2004; the irony being that a crying, bleating schoolboy is the most appropriate candidate to be the enduring face of Chelsea), and then some nonsense about how Milan were crap and big Rino Gattusso should be banned from the final!

Sorry we ruined the Man United vs Chelsea showpiece final you and your bank manager were hoping for Rupert, but isn't it better for the game if two FOOTBALL clubs with historic attachments to this trophy contest the final, as opposed to two brand-names with football teams attached to them?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back