• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LiveTopic Test Thread

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Here is a test thread you may use for now to test the newly implemented LiveTopic feature on the site. Talk about anything that comes to mind. ;)

Remember if you're using IE it won't work, so take this opportunity to upgrade to a better browser like FireFox.

//edit

Attached a screenshot to show you what it looks like when you're engaged into an active LiveTopic conversation.

Attachments

• when_it_works.jpg
    when_it_works.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I dig this. It shows how technology can enrich our lives through instant updating of internet forums so that we can talk about whatever is on our minds.

It's kinda like... like Web 2.0, except not as San Francisco-ey weird.

Yeah, it should be a better demonstration once people start noticing this thread and actively trying it out.

My television froze on Tommy Lee Jones looking right back at me. Not even kidding... :O

Haha yeah it was The Fugitive and those eyes man, those eyes...

I hope... yes, I hope that folks will be able to make this work for themselves.

I'd hate to hear the tech support questions though! :D

US Marshals rocks.

I took a screenshot because while we talk back and forth, the other people have no idea wtf is going on. lol

Haha thanks

So its supposed to tell you when people post on A thread or just this one? Cause the only one that ever pops up is this thread... but its cool.. I keeps popping up and I ALWAYD have to look even though I know what it is

It only works when a thread is active in a LiveTopic session. So whenever a new post is made to any thread of the forum, it becomes a LiveTopic for 300 seconds (5 minutes), so anyone browsing the thread can see new posts made within that time-frame. After that it goes back to being a normal thread.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back