• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Living with tickling fetish

NYC_finest

TMF Poster
Has anyone else found it hard living with a tickle fetish? By that I mean not being able to participate, and not knowing other people into it?

Because I do not live alone, it is quite hard for me to hide my tickling content from people that just might happen to creep up and watch my screen like it's their business. I've been caught multiple times, but they seem to be forgotten now. I'm doing my best now, though; haven't been caught in quite a while!

Last edited:
I think for a lot of us who are more secretive about it it can be tough, though you don't need somebody who is into it necessarily to participate in it. The hardest thing for me has been hearing my friends talk about T&A so much over the years and just not being as enthusiastic about it. I've been with a girl who has the same fetish before and it was pretty awesome, but the girl I've been dating now does not share my fetish, but indulges me with a smile on her face and I'd take her over someone who was into it. You can still get the chance, when it comes to a girlfriend as long as you can respect her limits chances are she'll indulge you based on the vast majority of things I've read here and my own experience. As far as hookups it's a little different, especially if you don't already know/trust the person if you're looking for bondage play and to push someone past their limits. I do see that you're from NY, and the fetish scene is pretty big in NYC to my understanding, have you tried fetlife? I have not but I don't see any harm in it. A lot of words to say the small thing that you can still participate/enjoy your fetish without being with someone who is into it, hope that helps.

I've made enough friends here for it not to bother me like it did fourteen years ago. It's the context of it that causes me problems. It's THE button to press in my psyche and that makes the idea of active sessions awkward.

Yes, I find it hard living with a tickle fetish. The reason is that it seems to be a rare fetish. Living with it and not being able to share it when you need to is frustrating and that's putting it mildly. I've met a few females who had more than a passing interest in tickling over the years, but the moments were fleeting. But usually, when the subject of tickling or being ticklish comes up with someone I'm dating, I have to drop it pretty quick. If someone is not into it, I get embarrassed. It's not fair that we should feel that way, but it happens.

I would like nothing more than being able to share my love for tickling with someone when I needed to, but that is something that I don't have. So, yes, it's hard.

At times, but then I found this website and started branching out. Fear of the unknown does nothing but keep a person from experiencing things they might want or enjoy. Feeling like you can't open up, being scared or embarrassed, just holds you back. As terrified as you are, you gotta just throw it out there, because there's really nothing to be scared of. If you're too afraid to take risks and get rejected (which happens to everyone many times in life so it's really nothing to be that scared of) you might find yourself always feeling helpless to this tickling thing, and never get to experience something you've always wanted. And it's a tickling fetish, not a cancer death sentence. It's not been THAT hard "living with it."

At times, but then I found this website and started branching out. Fear of the unknown does nothing but keep a person from experiencing things they might want or enjoy. Feeling like you can't open up, being scared or embarrassed, just holds you back. As terrified as you are, you gotta just throw it out there, because there's really nothing to be scared of. If you're too afraid to take risks and get rejected (which happens to everyone many times in life so it's really nothing to be that scared of) you might find yourself always feeling helpless to this tickling thing, and never get to experience something you've always wanted. And it's a tickling fetish, not a cancer death sentence. It's not been THAT hard "living with it."

Care to switch lives? :ermm:

Doesn't have anything to do with that. Just open yourself up and learn from experiences and typically it works out eventually. Like that Aaliyah song. Dust yourself off and try again.

I can't learn from experience...
Point is, everyone is different. Living with any fetish might be easy for some and extremely hard for others.

Yeah, I just think a lot of people would be happier if they just put themselves out there, but they've built up this wall of fear that's so great that they can't get past it. And so they stifle themselves from the single very thing that they want the most. It's sad because they have the power to go after what they want, but instead allow the power of being afraid take over. I don't think it's really that much easier for some than others, but overcoming a negative attitude can be difficult indeed. If there's something in your life that you don't like, you have the option of finding a way to change it, or else you just have to accept it if the other option seems too daunting.

Last edited:
Chicago, it has to be easier for a female to let a guy know that she a tickle fetish. It's just the nature of the sexes. I have no problem easing into it. You can always tickle someone, no big deal. But if they tell you to stop, you better stop. I tried to push it a few times and it didn't go over. So I'm not running from it. It's just hard to find someone who feel the same way about it. Of course, that's why we're all here. But if an attractive, friendly lady tells a guy she liked to be tickled, why would he refuse? I'm an attractive, humorous guy, but It doesn't necessarily work both ways.

Chicago, it has to be easier for a female to let a guy know that she a tickle fetish. It's just the nature of the sexes. I have no problem easing into it. You can always tickle someone, no big deal. But if they tell you to stop, you better stop. I tried to push it a few times and it didn't go over. So I'm not running from it. It's just hard to find someone who feel the same way about it. Of course, that's why we're all here. But if an attractive, friendly lady tells a guy she liked to be tickled, why would he refuse? I'm an attractive, humorous guy, but It doesn't necessarily work both ways.

Ok, so because I can find any old creep to tickle me, that means I have it easier? It's not exactly a walk in the park to find someone that doesn't treat you like a piece of tickle-meat. You are in control of your actions, words, and the people you choose to allow into your life. Waiting until "the right moment" in a relationship to drop the bomb just builds pressure as the emotional connection gets deeper and then if they're not into it? You feel stuck or worse, back where you started. If you think all females have it easier just because they have a vagina, that's really sexist. At the end of the day, nothing worthwhile is ever easy and happiness doesn't fall randomly out of the sky, it also takes some work. A person that really wants something will find every reason to go after it. A person that doesnt? Well, they'll find any excuse not to.

Ha, ha, ha....you grabbed onto the sexist thing way to quick. I also didn't use the word vagina. No matter who you're dating, it's going to be easier for the woman to break the tickle thing to the guy. I said it was just the nature of things, and I stand by it. I don't feel that's sexist, just reality. We're just having a reasonable discussion here. That's the trouble with communicating on his forum like this one. I have to no problem getting "any old creep" either. The bars are full of them.

Ok, so because I can find any old creep to tickle me, that means I have it easier? It's not exactly a walk in the park to find someone that doesn't treat you like a piece of tickle-meat.

Omfg this is so true! I always had this problem. Guys think we have it easier and if they mean in sense of finding any Tom,Dick, or Harry of off here or other fetish sites to play with then yes we do. Wading through the bullshit to find a person that wants something more then a piece of tickle meat is way harder.

Ha, ha, ha....you grabbed onto the sexist thing way to quick. I also didn't use the word vagina. No matter who you're dating, it's going to be easier for the woman to break the tickle thing to the guy. I said it was just the nature of things, and I stand by it. I don't feel that's sexist, just reality. We're just having a reasonable discussion here. That's the trouble with communicating on his forum like this one. I have to no problem getting "any old creep" either. The bars are full of them.

Sorry, that's just the way I talk. I know it can come off as abrasive or whatever. I know that you didn't say vagina, but I was taught that typically if you're female, you have one. Either way, I find it interesting that if my profile said male, and I expressed the same opinion, I probably wouldn't get the same response that I did. Or else my response wouldn't be so quickly dismissed. Around here, if a person has found happiness with someone in terms of their fetish, they suddenly "don't count" for some reason. It's always because they're female, or attractive, maybe go to gatherings, have money, whatever the excuse may be. But why is it that there are also so many men of all ages who have been able to find happiness when it comes to this? How is it that people who are considered unattractive find a way to indulge? I mean, do they somehow possess magical powers that the rest do not?

The thing is, if you're already in a relationship with someone before you found out their ideas about tickling, you've put yourself in a sticky situation. Find that shit out before things get serious so you can move on and not feel so hurt if the response is negative.

If you think you'll never find someone or never be able to get/give some tickling, then that's fine too, but just accept it, cuz if complaining had the power to change situations, there'd be a lot less complaining lol.

I agree that finding the right person is hard for anyone, maybe even impossible. If you have the stomach for it, you can definitely keep hanging yourself out there, like going to gatherings or posting at sites, or whatever you're doing. For some, after doing it for so long and having it not work out, they start questioning what the hell they're doing. Why do some people seem to find happiness, and others do not? I don't have that answer.

My point on the male/female issue is that they just have to have more choices. The proof is right here on this forum. If a female posts in the personals section, she's going to be flooded with responses. While many will be wrong numbers, she still has more choices and much better odds on finding someone she likes. She just has to sift though some a-holes first. A guy can post and get zero responses. He could be one well-meaning SOB but it doesn't matter. It's the nature of the biz!

Anyway, we're just shooting the spit.

It took me five years of trial and error to finally find the amazing guy I am with now. I just wanted to point this out.

I agree that finding the right person is hard for anyone, maybe even impossible. If you have the stomach for it, you can definitely keep hanging yourself out there, like going to gatherings or posting at sites, or whatever you're doing. For some, after doing it for so long and having it not work out, they start questioning what the hell they're doing. Why do some people seem to find happiness, and others do not? I don't have that answer.

My point on the male/female issue is that they just have to have more choices. The proof is right here on this forum. If a female posts in the personals section, she's going to be flooded with responses. While many will be wrong numbers, she still has more choices and much better odds on finding someone she likes. She just has to sift though some a-holes first. A guy can post and get zero responses. He could be one well-meaning SOB but it doesn't matter. It's the nature of the biz!

Anyway, we're just shooting the spit.

so much this. i've been searching since before i even turned 18 ( i actually illegally joined here in 2002, when i was 15 lol. they found me out and banned me for 3 years....this was under a different name btw ) and the fact remains, for some people it just isn't easy. i watch my ex gf, who is a fat fucking ugly slob, get countless offers for getting fucked, getting tickled, getting whatever the hell she wants. shes a horrible person, and still gets everything she wants. i cant even get a woman to talk to me. even one of the women in this thread ignored me for absolutely NO GOOD REASON when i was simply saying hi to her. its fucking bullshit.

I guess Chicago is right. You can either try to change things, or accept things the way they are. It tugs at my heart strings a bit because I've met a lot of goals I had in life, but finding the right person has eluded me.

Negative attitudes are a turn off. Offers for straight up sex before you even introduce yourself, are weird. People would have better luck if they just got to know people for the sake of making friends with like minded people instead of acting like ogres. I think a lot of females get chased off of here because of that flood of fucked up responses they get, even when they don't post in the personals. Just my .02.

I guess Chicago is right. You can either try to change things, or accept things the way they are. It tugs at my heart strings a bit because I've met a lot of goals I had in life, but finding the right person has eluded me.

You're not dead yet.

maybe so, but i know for a fact that some women are just a bad as the men. it's bullshit. "hot" guys get women that swoon over them, even if they are creepy fucks. hot AND ugly women alike get loads of guys who just dgaf and want pussy. yet a not so hot guy, who genuinely wants a relationship, but so happens to be socially awkward? forget about it, he doesnt get jack shit. im getting off of here cuz this shit is just pissing me off more and more. bottom line, people fucking suck.

A tickling fetish is not a debilitating disease. You have a fetish, a lot of people do. Honestly, if you're having trouble finding someone to share it with, try a different approach. No good comes of going on the profiles of every random woman on the forum and commenting "gorgeous!" or "show those feet" or "ticklish?????", it just makes you look like a weirdo. Just act normally and be nice, and people will want to talk to you.

It also helps if you don't separate women into categories like "UGLY" and "HOT". That goes for men too. Just a tip.

maybe so, but i know for a fact that some women are just a bad as the men.

That's kind of the point I was trying to make. I don't think either gender has it easier than the other. I just think we face different challenges.

dramallama said:
hot AND ugly women alike get loads of guys who just dgaf and want pussy. yet a not so hot guy, who genuinely wants a relationship, but so happens to be socially awkward? forget about it, he doesnt get jack shit. im getting off of here cuz this shit is just pissing me off more and more. bottom line, people fucking suck.

No offense, but this attitude is probably what's standing in your way. Anyone reading that is going to feel like you're just a ball of negative energy, anger, and hostility so they're going to want to avoid that. Sometimes we have to work on ourselves a bit before we can attempt to attract relationships.

A tickling fetish is not a debilitating disease.

It also helps if you don't separate women into categories like "UGLY" and "HOT". That goes for men too. Just a tip.

This.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back