• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LLT - NEW MODELS AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMS - QUICK BEFORE WE SHOOT

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
Hey there !

I haven't shot since I met Kelli Lynn Sage.
The strict lockdown is ending the 11th, it's still impossible to have most of models but I could re-schedule with local ones !

Meet these cuties that are already scheduled for the next few days

Jewish Ilona

ilona.jpg

ilone-feet-scaled-e1589088783830.jpg

Heloise

Heloise.jpg

heloisehead.jpg

Want to see more pictures and more models ?

Here is the page if you are interested, fill the form and let's roll !

Both girls are really cute.

I especially like Héloise, I love the karate outfit ! Definitely looking forward to seeing more of her ! :)

Both girls are beauties.
Heloise, wow. That smile, her name just sounds like hellacious fun!

She's waiting a little but she is definitely going to come over. Probably for june which is already soon

No specific timeframe, if you order a custom you would have it very fast, but otherwise I have other models to present before

Nope :

1) I don' know if she'll come back, she may hate it or just do this once.
2) If it doesn't work out - I've done that last year like 5 times- We just let you transfer your custom on another model

Look at Juliette for example from last year, she had like 3 customs on her, she wasn't tested but she was amazing.
And since then I've got like 5 people asking me to do things with her, and I can't, she left.

Also Elana, I've put her on the TMF 3 weeks before we shot, no one cared, and when her video was released she didn't want to hear about tickling anymore, despite being offered lot .

That's the thing with girls next door, they do that once and then they go back with their lives. So you need to take the opportunity on first try.
Sometimes we're lucky and can have them back like Wiam and Myriam, but it's clearly not the normal sadly.

So there is no real risk, you pay for a custom, you'll get one in the end, I have a large pool of models in paris Area so there will always be someone you like if the one you wanted isn't ticklish.
+ with only 120 $, it's cheap, we use the money to cover the shooting's cost.

Last edited:
We shoot monday with Ilona, last chance to squeeze a custom

I shot Ilona, she was so ticklish that she won't fo it again (although she can tickle her friends).

Another missed custom occasion for those who liked her.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back