• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LLT - TINY LINDA IS HYSTERICAL - FEET UP

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather

IMG_1260.jpg

Length - 12:44 - 1080P

Hello Linda !

This is the latest clip I shot from my summer sessions, and it's really a pity than nobody booked Linda, you will see why :)

Linda is a tiny 23 Year old girl, and she is very ticklish everywhere. This is one of the rare girl that is feather ticklish, but she especially loved to hate the brushes (of every kind).
Linda loved tickling, she came from very far to try the experience and could come again, so I hope you will enjoy Linda in this new "Feet up" set up !

Don't forget to become Premium to have this clip and more for FREE - The process has been simplified

See our french friends and buy their clips cheaper :

Wow I love this preview, I may have to buy it. Linda is perfect as a ticklee!

wonderfull preview sweet soles tickle all day long use tounge up down arches beween toes drive linda crazy lol ha.

I felt I needed to show a glimpse of the quality I can produce when I have a space :)
Linda was one my favorite session this summer, and I almost didn't get her, lucky us.

She did about 4 to 5 scenes (including a foot fetish one)

cool clip.. but will you do some pure f/f more often?

I love this position. Will we ever see Jess in it?

I really tried, she moved, but comes back sometimes.
Now the problem is mostly me, I don't have a place to put the bike in.

Help me fight for it by buying clips :)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back