• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

local BDSM letdown

T.K.McTickleson

TMF Novice
I live in Tallahassee, FL. There is a fairly large and vibrant BDSM scene here. There is an abundance of impact play. There is tons of rope work. There are primals. There are sub groups. There are doms. There's service. There are poly groups. Did I mention impact? There is a metric ***-ton of impact. But there is zero tickling. Zero. (There is also zero foot worship, oddly enough.)

I had forgotten about this forum for some years. For the past several, I had been on FetLife and tangentially involved in the local BDSM scene. It has been a colossal letdown, and I have had zero tickling experiences to show for it. Not that I had any thanks to TMF either, but at least here I could converse with like-minded individuals.

Wow about the only thing I didn't have to research was metric ton.

A lot of times you have read up on different BDSM groups and see what they offer. Not all BDSM groups are not gonna offer tickling, some are into way more other things than tickling, it depends on what they all offer, so always make sure you read up to see what they offer.

Sensual BDSM is, unfortunately, the minority in the kink, and not really found in any groups around my area (Oklahoma City). I went to a club once and, outside of getting spanked while chained to a cross (which I despised almost every aspect of), the only things I saw done there on a sensual basis were body worship (hardcore, with shit like oils and incense) and teasing/tickling in a vacbed, which I found enjoyable.

I have seen quite the tickling scene in bigger cities though, like Dallas, NYC, Philadelphia, etc. I guess you can develop a crowd for it easier there.

At least you have a vibrant BDSM community. A good BDSM community is going to be inclusive and welcoming, regardless of your kinks, as long as you have a positive and non-entitled approach. Go to the local munches. Meet people. You just might find like-minds, even if there is not a specific tickle group. I know many people who enjoy tickling others, but it is not a fetish so they don't seek out tickle-related events. Honestly, the biggest thing is going to be your approach.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back