• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Locker Room (FFFF/M)

Lee47

TMF Regular
As the equipment manager on my college football team, I spent a lot of time on the edge of the field, near our cheerleaders. And with a lot of time on my hands (we're a small school, you've never heard of us, and there's not much equipment to manage), I found myself with plenty of time to obsess over our cheerleaders.

Kara was the leader- 5'11" tall, long blonde hair, slender, with a figure that stopped traffic; 34-C breasts, 23 waist, 36 hips. She also had all the arrogance of a head cheerleader with long blonde hair and that kind of body. She had never even deigned to make eye contact with me.

Sandra was her second-in-command; 5'9", a perfect 36-24-36, with wavy red hair plunging to her waist. She was nicer than Kara, having actually spoken to me on one or two occasions; I believe her exact words were, "Get that junk out of my way, idiot!"

Then there was Andrea, the shortest at 5'6"; shoulder-length blonde hair, slim, boyish figure, maybe only 32-24-33; but then again, I have always been turned on by tomboys. I actually thought I had a chance with Andrea at one time- during a drunken encounter at a frat party, I confessed my attraction to her. She didn't even say "Eeeww." Just rolled her eyes and walked away. Best reaction ever from a cheerleader.

Last of all, there's Mariko, our Far Eastern exchange student. I have no idea even of what country she's from, because I don't dare approach her. Coal-black hair that falls to below her shapely ass, 34C tits, long, slim waist; as if the cartoon character Mulan had come to life and also become hot. You know how Oriental people are supposed to be inscrutable, but that's just a stereotype? I've seen Mariko. It is not just a stereotype in her case.

I should describe myself at this point, so the reader can make a fair judgement of what I did. I am about 5'11" and, yeah, I'm a little out of shape, but I'm no slouch. I have had dates. So, I'm not an oil painting. OK, I'm barely a watercolor. Maybe a charcoal sketch. But I'm a human being, dammit, and I deserve to be treated with a little dignity!

Despite almost a year of having my feelings occasionally trampled and mostly ignored by these cheerleaders, my obsession only grew stronger. But it was also becoming clear that there was no way I was going to get anywhere with any of them. Yet, did that give them the right to treat me like dirt? I began obsessing upon the thought of some kind of revenge; until eventually I came up with a plan.

Using my manager's keys and some ingenuity, along with a few basic tools, I infiltrated the women's locker room late one night and built myself a covert surveillance post; just big enough for me and my camera. The angle was perfect. So, this would be enough payback for a year's humiliation- these four cheerleaders would have nude locker-room videos of themselves posted all over the internet. And I would be too smart to post just one, have my hiding spot discovered, and have it come to an end. There would be hours of footage. And I would have the originals for myself, forever.

I chose a day when only the cheerleaders had practice. While they were all on the field, I snuck into my post and prepared myself.

Soon Kara, Sandra, Andrea, and Mariko came into the locker room, chattering about their practice. Red-haired Sandra had already taken her uniform top off, and her breasts were covered only by a filmy black satin bra. They had to be D-cups at least! I was so stunned that I almost forgot to get my camera up and filming.

In a few moments, I didn't know where to look or who to film next. All the girls were stripping at the same time. I was torn between which vision of beauty deserved my attention most. There was slender Andrea with her small, yet perfectly formed breasts, their nipples erect and dark red, like cherries; Mariko, her black hair falling like a curtain below her perfect ass; Sandra, whose heavy breasts swayed pendulously with her every move; or Kara, tall, perfect Kara, who was removing every stitch of clothing as slowly, deliberately, and teasingly as if it were a striptease. By now, Mariko and Sandra were completely nude. Kara still had her silk bra and panties on, and Andrea was wearing a cute little thong. When Mariko turned towards my hiding place, I saw that her pubic hair was shaved in the shape of a heart; a moment later, Sandra happened to turn so that I saw hers was trimmed in the same shape.

My cock was so hard that I couldn't take it any more; I had to unzip my pants, push my undershorts down, and pull it out so I could give myself a few strokes. I had to go slow, more than a few strokes and I would lose it for sure... My eyes half-closed as I felt myself approaching climax...

Suddenly, I realized that I couldn't see Kara or Andrea any more. My eyes snapped open wide when I realized that Mariko and Sandra were standing face to face, only inches apart, gazing into one another's eyes. Mariko reached out to touch Sandra's hair... then her cheek... they leaned towards each other......

The wall of my hiding place suddenly disappeared from in front of me. Kara had me by the collar and right arm, Andrea was grabbing the back of my pants and tripping me up. I ended up on my back, on the locker room floor, my camera flying into the corner, and my erection bobbing helplessly in the air as all four women leaped on me, pinning me. Kara and Sandra sat on my arms; they started ripping my shirt off, scattering buttons, then stripped my undershirt over my head, until I was naked above the waist. At the same time, Andrea yanked my right shoe and sock off. Mariko stripped my left foot naked. They grabbed the waistband of my khakis and yanked, popping the button off and making me somewhat glad I had already unzipped them. Taking hold of my shorts and pants together, they pulled viciously, stripping me completely, then dragged my legs apart and knelt on my ankles. Now I was spread-eagled on the tile floor with my drooling cock in midair, the center of attention for these four giggling cheerleaders. I was torn between shame and arousal, with arousal gradually taking the lead for the moment. My cock throbbed and grew larger.

"Why, Lee," Kara giggled. "I suppose we should be flattered at all the trouble you went to just to get to see us nude. And now that I see you naked, I guess you're not quite the disgusting little troll I took you for after all. You could lose a few pounds, but we can work on that, can't we, girls?" The others murmured and giggled in agreement. "You seem to have the most important attribute. But we need to make you part of our team. And we need to find something that will make sure you never even think about telling anyone what you've seen today; or what you'll see and do from now on."

"Wh- what do you mean?" I asked, turned on, but also frightened.

"We're cheerleaders, and you're a nobody," Sandra explained. "You've got a nice enough cock for us to fuck you sometimes, but we can't have anybody ever knowing about it. You'll be like a sex toy, nothing more."

"Also, we can use an errand boy," tomboy Andrea chimed in. "A slave, if you will. So we'll have to do something that will, A, humiliate you so much that you can never tell anyone about it, ever, but that will also, B, addict you so that you can't live without us doing it to you, and will in fact beg for it from now on. Hmmm. Tricky. Mariko? You've studied about the medieval tortures used by your culture. Is there anything that you can think of that might work in this situation?"

Mariko's green eyes looked deep into mine for a moment, then, without warning, she drew a razor-sharp fingernail up the sole of my left foot. I gave out a scream of laughter. Then she was using all four fingers, dancing them from heel to toe, up and down my helpless foot, as I shrieked in agony. "Oh no! Please! Please, no!! Oh, no, it tickles!! It tickles so bad!! Plee-heehee-heeheeheeease!!!!"

Then her fingernails were on my arch, tickling, tickling, TICKLING!! "Hee-hee-hee! Ha ha haa!! Haa hahahaaaa!!! Pleeheeheeease!!!!! Stop! No, it's too much!! Stop, please, pleee-heeheeheeese!!!!!!"

Mariko's fingers slowed and stopped, but it took much longer for my laughter to subside into giggles and finally to gasps. But through it all, I was aware of one other thing besides the tickling; and Mariko's calm, smiling, knowing eyes gazing into mine made it clear that this was what she had expected as well. It was the throbbing of my aching cock, aroused as it had never before been in my young life. Mariko's fingers on the sole of my foot had somehow connected directly to the nerves in my groin! My balls were contracted and tingling, my prick straining, on the edge of orgasm.

"I think this will be the perfect method," Mariko purred in her throaty voice. "But I think we can combine it with another ancient tool- the water torture. Brought to perfection with modern technology." The smile she gave me was pure evil, combined with no small amount of lust. "Kara? We will need three benches set up in the shower room, and four pairs of nylons."

Ten minutes later, I was strapped spread-eagle to the benches. One supported the small of my back, so my ass hung in mid-air; my ankles were secured to another, my wrists to the third. My head rested on this one also. Andrea had been kind enough to get a plastic cushion for my head to rest on.

I laid directly beneath the showers. These were much nicer than the men's locker room; luxurious, in fact. Crucially, they were equipped with shower massagers, the kind with long flexible hoses that reach all the way to the floor.

Kara and Andrea had stripped nude by now as well, and I could see their pubes were trimmed in a cute heart shape just like Mariko's and Sandra's. But this was secondary to the fact of all the gorgeous female flesh surrounding me. I had never been so turned on in all my life; and my utter helplessness only increased my arousal!! Sandra's heavy breasts and ass, with just a cute little tummy; Mariko's long, elegant body, firm breasts, high-set nipples, round ass; Andrea's sweet titties, small, like peaches, the color of peaches too, her nipples even harder now with her excitement, her small but perfectly round ass; and Kara, like a statue of Venus come alive, her breasts rising and falling with her rapid breaths, her pink clit peeking out from between her purple labia. They were as aroused as me by what they were doing! It was wonderful!!

Andrea and Sandra crouched at my waist from either side, each with a little tube of depilatory cream which they began spreading gently on me. Sandra started between my ass cheeks, gently massaging around my puckered asshole, working up my sensitive perinium, while Andrea started just below the head of my cock, caressing down and over my aching balls. Then together they started stroking and massaging around my hairy mound, painting around it, then up to the base of my hairy belly.

Mariko and Kara each took up a shower wand. Mariko knelt between my legs and aimed hers at my ass. When the spray hit me, I immediately started screaming with laughter. Kara joined in, spraying my cock and balls with fine pulsating needles of water. Andrea and Sandra laughed along with me as I giggled and screamed helplessly, the tickling sensation filling me from my shivering anus to the tip of my quivering cock- and when the spray touched the aching tip of my penis, I exploded, a gob of hot cum shooting up into the air. Sandra knelt down quickly, taking my penis into her mouth in time to catch the second burst; Andrea gobbled up the third, then Mariko, then Kara. All four stood back, giggling, as my cock continued shooting uncontrollably for what seemed to me like minutes. Andrea and Sandra took two more shower wands and washed the jizz off my belly, tickling unbearably, especially when they hosed out my navel, while Mariko and Kara finished washing my mound clean of hair.

Finally, when I had subsided and caught my breath from my orgasm, the girls shut the wands off. "OK, Lee," Kara said, kneeling behind me and lifting my head up (cradling my head against her spectacular breasts as she did so); "You're in the club. Congratulations! You're an honorary cheerleader!"

Looking down at my throbbing groin, I saw that Andrea and Sandra had given me their badge of membership. My balls and cock were now completely denuded, as was the rest of my groin; except for a heart-shaped patch of pubic hair, pointing directly at my cock.

"And now," Mariko said, "you ought to be even more sensitive without all that naughty hair... and particularly since we let you cum. So now we can continue with the Oriental Water Tickle-Torture!"

"Oh no," I begged. "Oh, come on, girls! No-hoo-hohohoooo!!!!!"

Mariko was right. Post-orgasm, every nerve in my body was twice as sensitive, and they were merciless in exploiting my weakness. They spent hours comparing notes, exploring my every ticklish spot. Mariko was especially fond of my feet, and discovered that alternating between a harsh spray on my heels and a light spray under my toes drove me completely insane. She also amused (and, I think, aroused) herself by licking and sucking my toes one by one with her cat-like tongue. I suspected before long that Mariko had a little foot-fetish of her own; I had already noticed that she had the most gorgeous feet I had ever seen, and I hoped that part of my future slavery might involve giving her feet and toes a tongue-bath.

Red-head Sandra got the most pleasure from tormenting my underarms with a light spray, teasing and tickling me endlessly, alternating between that and her fingernails, while Kara tormented my ribs and belly. Every time the water hit my navel I would jump a foot!

Andrea was fascinated with tickle-torturing my ass, balls, and aching cock. This was the absolute worst torment I endured that day, as she used a narrow, fine spray to tickle slowly from my cheeks, over my anus, up my perinium. Then she would tickle one contracted ball at a time, mercilessly circling, before running the spray up my aching shaft- but stopping short of the spot that would make me cum. Then she would switch to a wide spray and tickle my whole mound simultaneously.

At the same time, Andrea was also the nicest of the four, since, as she mercilessly tickled with the wand, she also gave me the sweetest blow job I had ever received, slowly licking my balls, up my shaft, then sucking me until I came. Of course, I was even more ticklish afterwards....

All four of them eventually fucked or sucked me on that wild afternoon, while the others tickled me insane. Finally, they explained the terms of my slavery. They had plenty of evidence, enough to get me not only kicked out of school, but jailed as well; so I was their team servant now. Whatever they wanted, I did. Of course, after this afternoon, they were feeling a little (OK, Kara admitted, a lot) more affectionate towards me; so my slavery would not be without its rewards. I could look forward to being tickle-tortured again, by one, two, three, or all of them; whenever they wanted. And they would want to do it again soon.........

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back