• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Logan

BlackDragonScar

TMF Master
Just say movie Logan last night and OMG it was amazing! Just a great Wolverine movie, very well done for his signing off to the greatest Wolverine ever. I suggest going to see this movie and I know you will enjoy it like I did.

Okay, I saw Logan today. The acting was wonderful and the cinematography was outstanding. One big issue though kept me from truly enjoying it though. The plot. There are major plot holes that are never explained whatsoever in this movie.

What happened to the other X-Men? Why did all the mutant except for Logan and Professor X die? Why are there no more mutants being born in the world? Why is Logan growing older? Why is Logan's healing factor not working anymore?

The movie never bothered to explain any of this. The setting was nice but they never bothered to explain how we got from the fixed timeline after Days of Future Past to THIS! Or maybe I missed something in the movie that explained all this more thoroughly?

Where was it that Professor X admited it was the first time he hurt people to weapon X24 because he thought that was Logan why didn't they have a flashback or ANYTHING to that

Okay, I saw Logan today. The acting was wonderful and the cinematography was outstanding. One big issue though kept me from truly enjoying it though. The plot. There are major plot holes that are never explained whatsoever in this movie.

What happened to the other X-Men? Why did all the mutant except for Logan and Professor X die? Why are there no more mutants being born in the world? Why is Logan growing older? Why is Logan's healing factor not working anymore?

The movie never bothered to explain any of this. The setting was nice but they never bothered to explain how we got from the fixed timeline after Days of Future Past to THIS! Or maybe I missed something in the movie that explained all this more thoroughly?

I think to honestly get the story of what happened you have to read the comics to find out. To me i'm assuming everyone has died due to an accident and only Wolverine and Professor X remain. Of course both are dying so something major happened, i'm not sure what and can't remember

They explained it, albeit subtly. When Xavier was speaking (unknowingly) to X-24, he was explaining that the first time he had ever experienced one of his telepathic seizures in Washington was what resulted in the death of the X-Men. Logan endured because of his healing factor. As it was his first one, no one would have had any clue what to do or to even realize that it was Charles.

Logan started dying because his healing factor finally started exhausting itself on the adamantium. Although it's bonded to him (and comics have touched on this a few times), it's technically a foreign agent. Ever since he got it, his healing factor has been trying to "correct" the presence of the metal ever since he received it. He'd actually heal even faster, like Deadpool level, if he didn't have the adamantium. The line where he says "You're the one that put this POISON in me" is in reference to the metal.

As for no more mutants? The reavers at some point mentioned the careful introduction of chemicals and "pesticides" being slowly introduced into the human population like through food, crop-spraying, etc. The whole thinking behind their organization (which I'm wagering is Essex Corp) was to control the mutant population. That charismatic asshole with the sunglasses and the professor that coddled X-24 talked about it toward the end.

Hope that clears it up.

God, what a masterpiece. I thought I'd never cry during a movie, and then I heard the deadliest 8 year old girl in the world utter the word, "Daddy..."

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back