• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Lois Griffin' - i'm back!

The_Newmster

TMF Poster
Hi there, some of you might remember a short-lived site called 'toon tickles'.
i worked as the artist for that site and most of my art is still floating around both here and on deviantart.

http://newmster.deviantart.com/

Anyway, i've started doing artwork again and i've started with my favourite female character 'Lois Griffin'.

i've included artwork of her being tickled by both the tickle rings and tentacles.
please tell me what you think of it.

p.s. stewie was originally included in this picture, since hes supposed to be the one torturing his darling mother,
but for obvious reasons i couldn't post that due to him being 2 years old.
please visit my deviantart page for the finished version.

Last edited:
I love Lois. I especially love when she's being tickled. And while I get what the circles are supposed to be doing to her, it may be unclear to the uninitiated.

I love both, I'd even hazard to say the tickle rings one is my favorite. Very well done, not enough pics of Lois around here :D

Wow really impressive artwork, looks almost like seth macfarlane drew it himself. Any chance of seeing lois in stocks, possible front view?

PLEASE re-do this with Lois wearing the outfit she usually wears in her dominatrix scenes with Peter and Stewie. I would be eternally grateful...

Very very nice picture. As someone else remarked, its very true to the original Lois.

thanks for sharing

R

very nice job its does look like seth macfarlane art work. draw meg tickling lois and then lois getting revenge on meg

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back