• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lol dad

*~Game Girl~*

TMF Poster
Dad dropped the TV a few days ago. XD I was rofl'ing..Till he said he had to use my TV till we get a new one...That stopped my rofl's. D:

Anyone else had their TV telenapped by a family member?

Dad dropped the TV a few days ago. XD I was rofl'ing..Till he said he had to use my TV till we get a new one...That stopped my rofl's. D:

Anyone else had their TV telenapped by a family member?

Make him pay rent for your TV

I remember one time when I was a kid my dad set the house on fire and made us dance around the house as it burned singing "KUM BY AH MY LORD" to his accompaniment in the folksy groove associated with that particular song. I've never been able to look at an acoustic guitar since :(

I remember one time when I was a kid my dad set the house on fire and made us dance around the house as it burned singing "KUM BY AH MY LORD" to his accompaniment in the folksy groove associated with that particular song. I've never been able to look at an acoustic guitar since :(

o lord you make me laugh...uh...not really right?

and sorry gamegirl...never had that happen to me..

what the fuck? :confused:

I can say without hesitation that this never happened to me.

lord my dad did that to me! he took my tv away to "force me" into being happy by watching tv with the family. what a crock. i took it back like 2 weeks later and he said nothing. what an ass!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back