• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Grand Reopening! 10th/10 - NEW: Breaking the 1%: M's Ticklish Feet! (M/F, bare)

quinn65

Verified
Hello TMFers,

After 10 years LOL is finally back in business! C4S said we needed 10 clips to reopen, so I ended up reposting 8 old ones and adding 2 new ones. I'll add more old clips in the future, and with some luck we'll have more new stuff on the way soon!

Finally... the tenth clip posted was shot in June 2021, and was definitely M's first time tickled: Breaking the 1%: M's Ticklish Feet! (M/F, bare)
_________

M is an old friend of mine who has been very successful, working at the highest corporate executive levels for more than a few large companies you would recognize. She has a business reputation as a no-nonsense leader, innovator, and tough negotiator. Outside of work, though, she is also one of the nicest, most genuine people I know.

When we dated in college, M liked bondage, but tickling was off limits. No surprise; you can imagine that she’s a bit of a control freak. She is also very ticklish and used to say that the idea of being “coerced to laugh” made her feel weak and out of control. Her thing was bondage escape challenges. She was a good amateur Houdini, used to win a lot when we played, and for years she’s given me plenty of good-natured grief about it.

What bugged me the most in college was learning that her greatest fear wasn’t just being tickled, it was being tickled on her feet. She had a story about getting pranked as a teenage camp counselor into being rolled up and foot-tickled by the campers in her cabin, and it had freaked her out a little. I always respected her limits, but I’m not great with curiosity…it used to bug me wondering how ticklish she was. After we started the first LOL tickle clip store, I often teased her about facing her fears and becoming a model, but both her busy schedule and aversion to being tickled kept getting in the way.

More recently though the topic came up again. Just before Covid we began talking about a bondage escape challenge, sort of for old time’s sake, but with a bet to make it interesting: $5000 if she could escape, or I’d finally get to tickle her and shoot a clip if she couldn’t. After many negotiations and delays, this video is a result of that idea. Tickling still scared her, but if the worst happened, she felt like she could handle it.

Fun bit of context…leading up to the shoot, M was excited for the challenge but a little obsessed about the possibility of losing. She talked about it *a lot* (which was great fun, btw). What really got to her was the idea of “what if I start laughing and can’t stop?” For her I imagine it was back to the old camp & college fear of being coerced to laugh and losing control. She finally resolved that she would just set her mind to not laughing, grit her teeth, and tough it out.

So, when you watch the video, notice how hard she tries to fight the laughter. She is very strong willed and holds out impressively as the tickling starts, but after some very entertaining struggles, the lotion and back scratcher combo on her soles finally gets her laughing and does her in. After that, she really does lose control and is a total wreck for most of the rest of the shoot. It was awesome. J

Hope you enjoy the clip as much as I did! Even M admitted afterward that in retrospect, it was maybe just a little bit fun.

title_full_new_fin2.png20210608_212416.jpgMtie0.pngM_tick.jpgMtie3.png

Preview and purchase: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/181557/25113681/breaking-the-1-ms-ticklish-feet-mp4

One of your clips is my favourite of all time and I had no idea which studio it was until now. The original Dianna clip is too good man. Any plans to put up more of her clips?

One of your clips is my favourite of all time and I had no idea which studio it was until now. The original Dianna clip is too good man. Any plans to put up more of her clips?

For now I'm holding off on other Dianna clips. Since I don't really run this as a business, it's mostly up to the models what I release and what I don't. But I'll keep my ear to the ground...

Glad you like her stuff! She is one of the coolest people I know, and for what it's worth, she's out there in the world and doing great these days.

This looks incredible. Hope she comes back for more shoots with you.
Can I ask how old she is if it's not too rude.

This looks incredible. Hope she comes back for more shoots with you.
Can I ask how old she is if it's not too rude.

Sure, she's 50.

The clip is doing really well on C4S so far. Maybe I can appeal to M's competitive nature to get her to shoot another...she was pretty wiped out after this one though and might need some time to recover.

There aren't words for how much I'd love to get her in the tickle box... ;)

Last edited:
Welcome back Quinn! Stoked that you’re back in play.

Speaking as a guy who rarely buys 29-minute clips, this is pure gold and I was riveted. M’s increasing desperation in the bondage challenge, then her struggle not to laugh throughout, and then the hysterical breakthroughs all validated everything you said about her power dynamic and ticklishness in the prologue. I’m also not much of a M/F fan but your personality as a ler has always been the right mix of friendly and teasing for my money, plus your skill with slowly raising the intensity/tools. Instant classic here, especially if M is one-and-done, thanks!

Side note: F/M is also hard to do right, but my favorite LOL clip is Revenge of the Ladies with H&K/Jackie vs. Eddie. H&K was my favorite, hope she’s well.

Joe

It seems all of the older clips have dissapeared from the Clips4Sale Store. I only see the two new ones.

It seems all of the older clips have dissapeared from the Clips4Sale Store. I only see the two new ones.

Sorry, that's my fault. What I thought were the old model release forms turned out to be something else, so I had to pull those clips down. I'll put them back up if I can, but for now I'll have to stick with new content.

This clip is phenomenal. Probably one of the best I have ever seen. M is a top 1% ticklee, no doubt. The whole interactive clip style is really, really well done.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back