• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - New clip 2/23/08 - Jackie on the Tickle Table! (mmf/f, socks, bare, upper)

quinn65

Verified
Hey Jackie fans,

She's baaaack! This time Jackie's ankles are locked securely in the stocks on the LOL tickle table. The clip starts with shoe removal and a few minutes of tickling through her dark blue dress socks. Then H&K removes one sock for a bit of one-on-one-off tickling before finally removing both socks for some full-on barefoot tickle torture. Also, finally, we use the tickle table's toe restraints to finish her off.

All this is mixed in with rounds of upper body tickling to keep Jackie off balance, and Eddie even steps in once with an ice cube... :devil2:

According to the feedback we've been getting, Jackie's a strong contender for the "sexiest feet" award among the Ladies of LOL. So here's a chance to really see them get put through their paces...we hope you like it! Check out the pics and preview below.

Take care,
-Q.

p.s. We're already planning Jackie's next shoot, so if you have any ideas please let us know. We still haven't tried the tickle box, mummification, or just plain old spread-eagle tickling with her....any preferences or other ideas? In another thread she mentioned a tickle spot we've missed so far, so whatever we do we'll just have to find it next time... ;)

Attachments

• jackie_table2.jpg
    jackie_table2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 874
  • jackie_table3.jpg
    jackie_table3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,142
she does have very sexy looking feet and not only am I a huge fan of foot tickling I'd love to see the inside of her belly button only being tickled in a clip

Great preview; H&K is an amazing tickler. Was that her exclaiming "I need more lotion!" Priceless.

mummification please....oil and stuff.

great movie!!!!

That toe bondage is SO GREAT! :happyfloa
Any chance to see some real blindfolding again? ;)

so, how do you manage to find such beautiful women with such beautiful, ticklish feet, who seem to have fun with the whole thing? Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I'm missing?

Great preview; H&K is an amazing tickler. Was that her exclaiming "I need more lotion!" Priceless.

Not that H&K has never said it - lotion is her favorite trick - but in this case it was Jackie asking for it. If you watch the full clip you'll see that Jackie *really* likes having her socks taken off. ;)

-Q.

Ok, so belly button, mummy wrapped, oil, toe restraint, blindfold, and...uh...sandiego, you know we've got our limits. ;) Over in the polls forum they're talking about itching powder, which is a new one on me. :ermm:

Jackie's been thinking through some wardrobe ideas, I hear, so we'll have to see how it all plays out. Should be interesting! Thanks for the ideas guys...and hey, keep 'em coming! We've got a couple of weeks....

-Q.

so, how do you manage to find such beautiful women with such beautiful, ticklish feet, who seem to have fun with the whole thing? Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I'm missing?

Ask around, you might be surprised... ;)

Not that H&K has never said it - lotion is her favorite trick - but in this case it was Jackie asking for it. If you watch the full clip you'll see that Jackie *really* likes having her socks taken off. ;)

-Q.

Beautiful girls getting tickled, and asking for lotion. . .

Quinn, have I mentioned you're my hero?

The tickle table is very original. :fish:
Your store looks good, but it would be even better if your ticklees weren't wearing masks. :confused:

Hey guys,

Thanks for bringing back this thread, but sad (for us) news....Jackie got a new job in March and sort of has the jitters for a while about doing tickle clips. So she's on an unofficial indeterminate hiatus.

Once she's settled in she might come back, but I imagine it'll be a while.

Sorry....

Good for her, though. It sounds like a cool job.

-Q.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back