• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL: New clips - ticklish teacher! (MM/F; F/F)

quinn65

Verified
Approaching this whole thing sort of casually like we do, you'd think by now we'd have come across a tickle victim who's not gorgeous and insanely ticklish with an amazingly fun personality. But that hasn't happened yet - Brianna is all three! She's a friend of H&K's and a teacher (of kids probably too young to surf the web).

We've got two clips of Bri in the clips4sale store (linked below) -- one of Dave and I warming her up, and the other where H&K takes over and finishes her off. Turns out H&K is a seriously sadistic tickler! Anyway, both clips are all foot tickling with the usual array of tools as well as fingers (H&K's specialty).

The MM/F clip is fun because it starts with Bri's shoes coming off, and shows her initial reaction to the first restrained tickle of her life. (By the way, she's in the same ticklish league as Rhianna - unbelievable!) And then it's great to watch H&K really let her have it in the F/F clip. Hope you can get a good sense from the pics and previews below...

Enjoy!
-Q.

Attachments

• bri_pic_guys1.jpg
    bri_pic_guys1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2,377
  • bri_pic_guys2.jpg
    bri_pic_guys2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3,135
  • bri_pic_hk1.jpg
    bri_pic_hk1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2,320
great work guys, at last someone who is really ticklish.
Keep it up!!!!

A question for the mighty Quinn....

So, do you think Bri will allow herself to be tickled again? Do you think she enjoyed her first restrained tickle? Which models do you think kinda like the tickles?

Just curious

So, do you think Bri will allow herself to be tickled again? Do you think she enjoyed her first restrained tickle? Which models do you think kinda like the tickles?

Just curious

Hey kingp,

She *might*. I'd say for Bri it was more on the torturous side of the spectrum to be tickled, but we all did still have a lot of fun. We had even talked about doing more that evening (like upper body, for instance), but time got away from us and we had to wrap things up.

So, we'll see how the clips do, and you never know, it's very possible that we'll see her come back!

-Q.

p.s. I think all the models have fun with it. So if the hurdle is "kinda like the tickles," I'd say they all do.

quinn65, LOL make some of the best tickle clips I have ever seen..and I am not easily impressed!

Look at H&K's fingers go in that second clip..Awesome! :devil2:

Best of luck in the future, I eagerly await your next */f tickle creation :smilestar

quinn65, LOL make some of the best tickle clips I have ever seen..and I am not easily impressed!

Look at H&K's fingers go in that second clip..Awesome! :devil2:

Best of luck in the future, I eagerly await your next */f tickle creation :smilestar

Thanks tku! Before long I'll be posting a Bri vs. H&K revenge clip, but since my liquor cabinet was raided after Bri's turn and before H&K's, the rest of the shoot got a little surreal... Still fun, but definitely...surreal. I'm not sure my whopping month of video editing practice is up to the task of making a sensible clip out of what we filmed...but I'll sure as hell try! ;)

Hopefully I'll get it out there yet this week.

Thanks,
-Q.

Great clip!!!! H and K is a GREAT tickler by the way! :D

Ooooohohooho yeah, SaB. She's downright evil. Maybe it's an attorney thing. ;) If you watch the whole clip, there is much begging and pleading from Bri but very little listening and heeding from H&K. I just hope Bri keeps it quiet and doesn't scare off her other friends...!

-Q.

Q.,

I totally thought it would be hard to top H&K being tickled and then you introduce Bri, a teacher! Don't get me wrong, H&K is still my fav gal. :)
H&K could climb up the ranks of a top-rated tickler if she has more practice. :woot:

Outstanding and this is with blindfolds, I really hate not seeing the ticklee's eyes but the way you do your clips, I forget that quickly. I can't wait to check out the full clip!

DK

Q.,

I totally thought it would be hard to top H&K being tickled and then you introduce Bri, a teacher! Don't get me wrong, H&K is still my fav gal. :)
H&K could climb up the ranks of a top-rated tickler if she has more practice. :woot:

Outstanding and this is with blindfolds, I really hate not seeing the ticklee's eyes but the way you do your clips, I forget that quickly. I can't wait to check out the full clip!

DK

Thanks DK. Yeah, Bri was amazing. Hope you can tell from the clips what a cool personality she has. If we can get her to do another round someday, we might end up doing our first LOL upper body shoot with H&K driving. All I've got to do first is soundproof the basement... ;)

Hope you liked it!
-Q.

I have been watching female foot tickling material on the web now for about 15 years, and I can honestly say that in my opinion your clips are the best I have ever seen. No disrespect to the other producers, I am thankful for the variety of creativity out there.

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words! We'll sure try to keep 'em coming. The feedback really means a lot to the whole crew here at LOL - 'lers and 'lees alike - and helps us keep doing more.

Thanks! :)
-Q.

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words! We'll sure try to keep 'em coming. The feedback really means a lot to the whole crew here at LOL - 'lers and 'lees alike - and helps us keep doing more.

Thanks! :)
-Q.

Anytime, and there's more where that came from if you deliver on the upperbody. You guys are foot masters, I can't wait to see what you can do to a pair of vulnerable armpits...

I don't know about nylons and upper body, I just hope you guys keep making what you do really well: bare feet tightly secured in creative contraptions, with very engaging, ticklish, and attractive 'lees.

I don't know about nylons and upper body, I just hope you guys keep making what you do really well: bare feet tightly secured in creative contraptions, with very engaging, ticklish, and attractive 'lees.

No question there, we'll stick with our mainstay. But more nylons and upperbody are on the way too. Thanks hivoltage!

-Q.

Is it possible to see the teacher tickled in nylons?

NT,

I believe it will be. Bri will likely be back before too long and we'll probably have a chance to expand our horizons a little, including upper body and nylons.

-Q.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back