• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lollipop Chainsaw-Tickle or Treat Halloween special

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Hey guys! I've taken up the writing mantle again lately-I have a ton of stuff over on my dA, tickling and otherwise--I wanted to share this with y'all cuz it's nearly Halloween! If you like it and want moar, check out tklvr18.deviantart.com for more of my stories.

Let me know what you think, please! :D

~K

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

RING RING!

Juliet Starling popped her bubblegum, marked her place in her magazine, and reached behind her and grabbed the phone on her chainsaw, propping herself up on her elbow as she lazily answered from her bed. Lazy Saturdays were her favorite-and tonight was Halloween!

“Hello?” It was probably mom, taking the easy way to get in touch with her from downstairs-only family had this number.

A young girl’s voice answered. “I-is this Juliet?”

Juliet sat up straight on her bed. “Who is this?”

“P-please…I’m at the old house on Oak Street…there’s a ghost here! Help me!”
The line went dead.

Juliet leapt up, suddenly not feeling so lazy anymore.

Juliet approached the house at the end of Oak Street. There was nobody living in this house, and it was HUGE. It had 3 stories with rotting shutters and grates over the windows and a gigantic wrap-around porch. The roof was missing half its shingles, and the chimney was missing bricks. The paint was peeling off the door.

“Yep, looks like your typical haunted house. Out of the way, dilapidated, and huge.” She was carrying only a small vial of smoky gas-her chainsaw would be totally useless against a ghost.

Normally she would have snuck in through the cellar door to the side, making her way slowly up the house, but there was someone in danger, which meant stealth was out the window. The ghost would be expecting her to come in through the front door, though, so she looked around for another option.
Ivy climbed up a lattice on the side of the house, leading to a single open window. “Perfect.” Juliet muttered. She began to hoist herself up the lattice.

Juliet had no trouble getting into the open window on the third floor. There were cobwebs everywhere, and spiders crawled through cracks in the walls when she stepped one foot through the window. She pressed her foot on the floor, making sure it was sturdy—the floor creaked and gave way a little, but she judged it was safe.

“Hello? Little girl? It’s me, Juliet…I’m here to rescue you!” Juliet wasn’t an idiot-she knew that she was far more likely to be confronted with the ghost than the girl, but that was the plan. She had the vial between her fingers.

Before any ghost appeared, the floor gave way under Juliet’s left foot. It was only a small hole, but it pitched her forwards onto her hands and knees, her foot stuck in the floor to her calf.

“What the dick?! Aw GREAT! NOW what?!” Juliet yelled, too frustrated to hide it. She heard a giggle. “Little girl? Is that you?”

A smoky, purple presence wafted through the floor, appearing right next to
Juliet. “Oh wow! I never thought you’d catch yourself!”

Juliet growled. “You! Where did you hide the girl? Tell me now!”

The purple gas coalesced and formed into the likeness of a girl, around Juliet’s age, except she was wearing a frilly white dress, circa colonial times. “You mean me? The one who called you?” The voice was younger than you’d expect from an eighteen year old-in fact it was childish.

The color from Juliet’s face drained. “There never WAS a hostage! You tricked me!”

The ghost giggled girlishly. “I sure did! See, you and your family are the only ones who could hurt me, so I had to get hold of you! You can be my pet now!”

Juliet frowned. “No WAY I’m being some ghost’s pet!”

The girl giggled. “Oh no? What are you gonna do? You can’t move a muscle, and you couldn’t touch me anyway even if you could!”

A portion of the ghost detached itself and floated over to Juliet, forming a pair of huge hands. “But I can touch yohoou!” She teased, wiggling the hands.

Juliet gasped. The vial was useless unless she could get enough force to smash it on the floor, and while her leg was trapped she couldn’t stand up.
“G-get away from me!”

“*giggle* not a chance! Tell me Juliet…are you ticklish?”

Juliet blinked. “Uh, what?”

“Oh, I guess we’ll find out.” The hands wrapped around her stomach, thumbs pressed against her ribs, and began to wriggle. “Do you have a ticklish stomach, Juliet?”

Juliet gasped. She WAS ticklish-her dad used to tickle her into hysterics all the time (and Nick still did!). “Heehee…quit that! RRRGH…stop that!”

The hands felt so intense-a cross between feathery and silky, with none of the hard scratching of nails that kind of hurt, even when tickling.

The ghost giggled. “Oooh, you ARE ticklish! How perfect! You can be my tickle-pet! Now…where are you ticklish?” One of the fingers slid into Juliet’s bellybutton-the other hand slid upwards into her ribs.

“I…am nohobody’s….heehee…PET!” Juliet tried to keep her dignity, tugging at her stuck leg, pulling one arm down to try to cover her ribs. But she could only move one arm at a time; otherwise she’d fall on her face. She tried stepping forward with her good leg, but that just made it harder to move-now she had one knee bent, the other leg extended outwards, and she had to keep BOTH hands on the floor! She looked ready to run a race!

The hands didn’t waste any time exploiting her predicament. They snuck up to her ribs, goosing and pinching. She managed to hold out for a while, gasping and twisting but not giggling.

But it couldn’t last forever. The hands were patient, tweaking and goosing patiently, both sides simultaneously. But then they decided to goose randomly.

Juliet lost composure! She threw her head back, cackling and squeaking.
“AHUGH! HEEHEE THAT IS SO MEEHEE- MEAN! STOP IHIHIT!” Try as she might, the dam was broken-Juliet couldn’t stop giggling!

“Oh my, my cute little pet has ticklish ribs! Kootchy koo! Let’s see, where else can you be ticklish?” The ghost giggled. The hands slide further up, right into her armpits.

Juliet let out a half scream of laughter. “NAHAA! NAAT MY ARMPITS! HEEHEEHEE STAP!”

They softly stroked her exposed pits. They varied their technique, scratching furiously sometimes, softly teasing others. Juliet went crazy! She couldn’t move her arms a bit, and holding herself up while leaving her pits exposed was exhausting.

Finally the hands stopped. “Oh…thank…God!” Juliet gasped, giggling a little.
The ghost giggled. “Oh, you don’t think I’m done, do you? Poor thing!” The hands slid back down her sides and goosed her hips.

Juliet gasped. “EEEK! Oh please, not my hips! That’s…just so MEAN!”

The hands immediately took the hint. They slid underneath her short skirt, goosing and scratching her hips through just her panties. Juliet nearly fell on her face she laughed so hard.

Luckily for her the hands didn’t stay still long. They slid down her hips, around her legs, to her thighs and inner thighs. ‘NO! PLEASE! HEE HEE HEE HEE! NOT MY LEGS! STAH-HAAP!”

Juliet lost it, wriggling side to side, leaning down so far that she nearly fell on her face. The fingers goosed, scratched, pinched and teased her legs mercilessly, making sure to go for her super-sensitive knees, even up to her butt.

Juliet screamed in laughter when the fingers began caressing her butt lightly, barely touching it-it tickled worse than she could describe! Nick was constantly teasing her about how one of her most ticklish spots was one she left exposed with skimpy clothes all the time and how she must be inviting him to tickle it. Now she wished she’d taken his teasing to heart and worn pants today!

After a few minutes, the hands let her rest. The ghost giggled and floated in front of her. Her bottom half floated underneath Juliet, into the floor, her torso, head, and arms floating strangely in front of Juliet.

“Hi! Now we get to the REALLY fun part!” With that, the ghost flipped Juliet’s shirt up to her neck, revealing her perfectly shaped, milky breasts and puffy nipples.

Juliet squeaked. “Oh, now you’re a pervert too? This just keeps getting better!” Juliet yelled, wrapping one arm around her breasts.

The ghost shook her head. “Nah-ah, naughty naughty!” The hands reappeared, wriggling back into Juliet’s armpits. “Put them down or I’ll have to get REALLY mean!”

Juliet shrieked, putting one arm down by her side instinctually, the other one having to go to the floor. Having done their work, the hands sunk back into the floor.

“Good girl! You’re going to make a great play pet!” The ghost giggled. She reached up with her own hands and began to tickle just outside of Juliet’s breasts.

Juliet gasped, shaking her head. “H-hey w-wait, l-let’s just talk about thihi…oh dammit…” She broke into quiet, soft giggles, shaking as much as she could to try to get away from the sensations. To her embarrassment, she felt her nipples stiffen as the girls’ hands began to spider-crawl up the sides of her breasts.

“Oooh, lookie! You LOVE my fingers! Kootchy koo…” the ghost switched tactics, grabbing Juliet’s breasts and grabbing softly-somehow this tickled even worse! Juliet broke into quiet hysterics. “I…D-DO NOT!”

“Aw, you liar-I know you do because of THESE!” The ghost giggled and quickly began to tickle Juliet’s swollen nipples. “Look how big and hard and turned ON they are! Delicious!”

Juliet blushed crimson-it wasn’t her fault she was getting aroused, she was being teased in all the right ways! And her nipples were ALWAYS more ticklish after she was tickling everywhere else. “SHUT UP YOU HEEHEE FUCKING BITCH! NOT THE NIPPLES! HEEHEEHEE PLEASE!”

The girl smirked. “Not the nipples? Ooh I’m going to play with those more later…but first…” she grinned.

Juliet didn’t know what was happening at first-it just looked like the ghost was grinning at her. But after a short time she felt a finger trail down the foot that was stuck underneath the floor.

Her eyes got huge. “Shit…when did I lose my shoe?!”

She wasn’t given time to think about that however-two fingers hooked around her toes, pulling them back. Her foot was stretched out to the max; toes flexed backwards-completely inviting to any tickling ghost hands.

And they came, alright. It started off by two or three fingers on different places on her foot, scratching for a few seconds before backing off. That made poor Juliet squeak with every prod and scratch, pulling against the fingers to free her foot to no avail.

Then they started in earnest. Fingers all over her helpless foot began scratching, slowly at first, but rising quickly to a fever pitch. They managed to wriggle all over her heel, arch, arch, outstep, the ball of her foot, even between her toes and all across them!

Juliet didn’t have time to wonder how just two hands were everywhere like that because she threw her head back and cackled, tears starting to run down her face. “HEEHEEHEE PLEEEHEEHHEE HEEHEHASEHEEHEE! NOT THEEHEHEHREEHEEHEEHEE!” The inability to so much as twitch her toes made it so much worse.

And the ghost grinning in her face added to her humiliation. “Oooh, so cute! We’re going to play together FOREVER!” She reached up and began to tickle Juliet’s breasts again.

And all hell broke loose over Juliet’s body. Hands appeared on her thighs and hips. Ghostly fingers dug slightly into her ribs. One single ghost finger wormed its way into her bellybutton. Somehow fingers wormed their way into both her hyper-sensitive armpits even though it seemed they were completely protected by her arms.

Fingers assaulted her sensitive butt, tickling every inch of it. She was only wearing a thin pair of purple panties, and the material seemed only to make her MORE ticklish there. A finger wriggled down her crack, sneaking its way deeper and deeper, violating her most intimate tickly place.

Juliet was beyond words. Tears streamed from her eyes, her mouth was wide open in a silent, hysterical laugh, and her eyes were closed. She felt the vial in her hand start to slip-if she dropped it now she was completely lost.

She looked downwards, trying to at least SEE the fingers that were assaulting her feet, but the damned ghost hands had pulled it backwards so all she could see was the floor below.

Through the hysteria, one final thought came into her head—it was a laughably long shot, but it was her last shot.

Fighting every instinct she had, she pulled one arm over her head and threw the vial down as hard as she could. Almost as if in slow motion she watched it fall, down, down, through the hole, coming close to her foot, it was going to make it, it was going to break…

…it bumped harmlessly against her foot, falling into the oblivion below. Juliet sank to the floor, unable to hold herself up anymore, only able to keep at an angle that didn’t hurt her trapped foot.

It seemed like forever before she felt the spell start to work. The vial must have broken against the next floor down and seeped upwards slowly!

Suddenly Juliet could pull her foot THROUGH the floor and stand up. She was free-and as white and see-through as the ghost.

She stood up, panting, and grabbed the ghost around the frilly collar. “YOU!”

Juliet expected the ghost to turn into its true form-a dark blob, or a tall guy with a scythe, or a tentacle monster, or any other manner of hell-born ghostly apparitions.

Instead it stared at her in utter horror, shaking. “You…you…you’re gonna kill me! Please don’t kill me; I’m s-s-sorry!” It was obviously on the verge of tears.

‘Not it,’ Juliet realized, ‘she’. Juliet sighed and let the girl go. “You’re…you’re not from Rotten World, are you. Did you…die here?”

The girl fell to the floor on her butt, jaw slack in terror. “I…I can’t r…remember…”

Juliet sighed, getting on her knees in front of her. “Look, I’m not gonna hurt you. I thought you were a demon or something, but you’re not-you’re a ghost. I wouldn’t hurt your soul-when I destroy things from Rotten World I’m not killing them, just sending their spirits back. And zombies don’t even have spirits-I wouldn’t hurt a pure soul like you. Hey, look!”

Juliet pointed, and then walked over too, a large hole in the middle of the floor that she hadn’t seen before. She peered downwards and gasped. There on the floor three stories down, difficult to see clearly but impossible to miss, was a small skeleton.

The girl floated over. “What…what is that?”

Juliet sighed sadly. “That’s you.”

“That…that can’t be me! I’m…not that little!”

Juliet shook her head. “It IS you. You didn’t know you were dead. The force of what you thought you knew about aging is what MADE you age. You’re a spirit now. Sheer force of will is a lot for you. Like those ghost-hands you made to…play with me.” She smirked.

The girl seemed to blush. “I…guess I got carried away. I called you here because I was scared when I realized…that I was different. That I couldn’t remember anything. That I was alone. I guessed what I was…something undead. And I’ve heard about you. So I had to…” she shrugged helplessly, as if she’d never known what she was planning to do with Juliet once she got her.

Juliet nodded understandingly. “It’s ok. Being a ghost can muddle your thoughts and memories, I’m not mad. But think…that fall. It’s important. Tell me what happened.”

The girl sat down and huddled her knees in her arms and stared at the hole. “It’s scary to think about.”

Juliet nodded, putting a hand on her arm. “I know, but you’re a big girl. You can be brave now.”

The girl nodded and set her jaw. “My…my name is Emily. This…was my home. I was playing up here…momma said there were termites and we weren’t supposed to but my brothers were teasing me about being little…the floor gave way.” Her face seemed to get even whiter than it was.

“I fell.”

Juliet nodded. “Think about your family. All of them. Just for a moment.”

A large, white light appeared in the middle of the room. “There.” Juliet said. “You’ve faced your death-fear of it has kept you here for a long time. That’s…”

“MOMMA!” Emily cried. “I can see Momma! Juliet, I…I don’t know how to…”

Juliet smiled and wiped a tear from her eye. “Just go.”

Emily turned and, with one final glance around the room, raced into the Light and passed on.

Juliet grinned happily. “I wish every encounter ended like that one.”

She thought she heard something from downstairs. After a moment she realized what it was.

“JULIET! JULIET, WHERE ARE YOU?”

Nick.

She grinned and dropped through the three floors. She wound up right in front of him on an old kitchen table.

Nick stared at her stupidly for a few seconds. Then he took as step back. “Ah…ah hell Juliet, you’re dead! You’re a ghost! Your mom told me where you were, I found your shoe and came looking but I’m too late, you’re dead!”

Juliet immediately realized why he was freaking out. “What? No! Nick, I’m fine, it’s a spell! It should wear off anytime!”

As she spoke, there was a white sparkle all around her and when it cleared, she was corporeal again. “See?” She jumped off the table.

Nick stared, dumbfounded, for a few seconds, and then wrapped his arms around her in a giant hug. “Don’t…EVER…scare me like that again! Uh…here.” He stepped back and handed her the shoe awkwardly. “Found this down here.”

She giggled as she put her shoe back on. “Sorry to scare you”

He frowned. “Hey, are you making fun of me for being scared?”

“No! Of course not!” She replied-but she couldn’t help giggling.

“Oh, very funny you brat!” He grinned and goosed her butt.

“EEEK! Nick, quit it! You would not BELIEVE the tickly day I’ve had!”
He smirked. “Without me? Aw, I’m going to have to fix that.”

“NICK! NOHOHO!”

“Aw, why not? It IS Halloween y’know, best day for pranks like this!” He reached around her, grabbing her in a one-armed bear hug, his other hand slipping under her skirt and scratching her bottom. “Especially in a spoo-ooky old place like this!”

“Nick! It’s not spooky anymore-AHHA! NOOHOH!”

THE END

Oh wow that was amazing. You sure do have a knack for giving me butterflies. Was glued to every word.

Congrats on such an awesome story :cool

Aw thanks H, am chuffed you liked it so much! :D

~K

breast and nipple tickling always gets me >//w//<)b goojawb!

Thanks everyone! And Ninja, glad I could do it for ya ;)

~K

*blushh* ohhh stoop it, you >///w///< *glomps and gives ur ear a quick nibble*

Bahaha xD but teasing people is like, my favorite thing! XDDD

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back