• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lolo clip...unseen

b0xr

2nd Level Red Feather
I had a session with Lolo at Tickle Abuse studio about 6-7 years ago and alot of people have been asking me to post clips from the session. This is one of them. I have several others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbs_9WSK0U4

I hope you like it. This was the first clip I shot. I was just warming her up for what would have been some pretty intense tickling. She could not take being tickled with feathers. Yes, I'm the guy that figured that out *wink wink*

Thanks for sharing this. Lolo was one of my fav models. Nice to see something that is not available widely.

You are a hero! Will you be posting any of the others?

Probably...The clips I took when I was tickling her with feathers were just phenomenal. Her safe word was stop and she uttered it almost immediately after I brushed those big billowy feathers across her upper body. She wiggled all over the bondage table like a fish out of water. Lolo was such a sweetie.

Many thanks!! Lolo was a number 1 ticklee and always one of the topstars at Tickle Abuse. I really miss her. Her erotic and extreme clips with Brooke were legendary :)

Awesome stuff! Do you have any of her feet getting tickled?

Unfortunately I do not. I sessioned with her for about an hour and believe it or not I hardly tickled her feet at all. I know, my bad. But when I discovered how she reacted when I used the feathers, I almost didn't even think about tickling her any other way. She, as you can see, went totally Bonkers when I used the feathers.
I do have another clip up and one more to post at a later date. I hope you enjoy them.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back