• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

London Bombers, British

Nige

2nd Level Red Feather
Well the news that the London bombers were British born & bred comes as no real surprise to me. What does concern me though is, how many more do we have living in the Uk prepared to do a similar barbaric act?

Have to say it didn't surprise me that much. There have been reports of radical teachings in various bits of the country for a while now, and I don't see why our youths should be any less gullible or easily led than those from any other country. I expect they had fairly major influence from a foreign cell though. I didn't keep up with the shoe bomber case from a while back, was there any foreign cell identified from that or did it all turn out to be home-grown?

Hey come on Mods..........

.......if this was a 9/11 thread you guys would be zapping posts like the one above.

Get it together guys.

Er..........

.....the post "above" mine, clearly. Is this an appropriate thread for sick jokes about suicide bombers? clearly not.

red indian said:
.......if this was a 9/11 thread you guys would be zapping posts like the one above.

Get it together guys.

Hey Red, sorry if my jest was in poor taste. I thought the shoe-bomber(that my post made light of) was caught on one of our planes. Anyways, I pulled the post in deference to your rightful indignation.

These bombs were as nothing. I am not shocked, I am not surprised, I am not outraged and I do not care.

I have great sympathy for everyone caught up in this act and feel for them at what must be such a terrible and uncertain time. However, these bombs have just not affected ordinary people - whether they live inside London or Outside. But the same was true for me of 9/11. I did not care, I felt no pain, if anything I was a little excited. It took two years for me to feel anger and resentment for those evil people who masterminded and perpetrated such atrocities. To imagine the horrors of those trapped in a building and awaiting there certain (and painful) death. It makes me angry just to think about it. Maybe that will be the same for these London bombs.

Actually I have a terrible joke I could tell, but I don't think you would like it.......I don't like it myself.......but...welll......ok......but remember, it is only a joke......

Q. Whats the difference between cockneys and smarties?
A. Smarties don't explode in the tube

Ok, not funny and not clever, but I think a joke like that is as big a sign as defiance as anything else

That joke is in real bad taste, and should not of been repeated. :Grrr:

I really strongly apologise for that joke. Its offended a lot of people. I feel a bit ashamed that I don't feel what everyone else feels when they hear that joke.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back