• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long hair tickling

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
Just wondering if anyone else has any pics of ladies using their long hair as a tickling tool. Here's a couple I got from Hal's site and a couple of Jeff's MTP vid with Naomi & Dita, and one from Ashley Fires. Hope it's ok to post these.

Very lovely photos, thanks for posting. :D

I don't have any on that theme to post.

Thank you for this photos,Jerry!I already knew the Naomi and Dita's ones(the one of Naomi tickling Dita's inner tighs is my favorite) is my favorite.I would like to post some others but I don't know how to do it.Can you help me,please?

That's a very original way of tickling somebody! :wavingguy

I add a few caps from the scene of Ally Mac Beal in wich Ling Woo (played by Lucy Liu) do a "hair-tickle" to Richard Fish.Be careful,it's very hot(and I don't speak of the candle,lol)

Last edited:
unusuall

rarely seen in my eyes but great stuff none the less
thanx

by the way does anyone have a vid to this pic?

I add a few caps from the scene of Ally Mac Beal in wich Ling Woo (played by Lucy Liu) do a "hair-tickle" to Richard Fish.Be careful,it's very hot(and I don't speak of the candle,lol)

I love that scene. Thanks for sharing.

that poor guy in the second set of pics...i actually envy him!
who posted those originally, Jerry?

That was the first time I've seen photos of this

but I've been tickling with my hair for a long time - depending on the
length, of course! It also doesn't work on everyone.

Lee

Warning, there is a couple of guy's faces mixed in with the 15 or so beautiful women and all that lovely long hair.

And I'm getting so turned on by watching him get tickled because I'm gay--oh wait a minute, no I'm not. So I'd appreciate an f/m warning.

So the title “Long hair tickling” left you completely unprepared for F/M? You poor shocked boy!

Jerry, you should be punished! C'mere! ;)

Jerry, you should be punished! C'mere! ;)

Yes Ayla, I'll accept my punishment like a big boy.

On another note, I usually stray from getting into arguments with other posters, just check out any of my previous posts over the last 8 years. HOWEVER, if you look at Hank's 70 posts over his 4 years on here, at least 69 of them have been complaints or other negative comments. Seriously, check them out, he has absolutely nothing to contribute here but negative BS. And if getting turned on at the thought of a woman tickling me makes me gay, then I am as gay as they come. Enough said.

Very nice photos, I've always liked the thought of using hair to tickle someone. Thanks for posting.

huh?

How about a little F/M warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was going to complain about all the same sex tickling! and here's someone who doesn't like men and women mixing it up..:sowrong:

anyone know where i can find some hetro long hair tickling pics, or clips?

steve

i was going to complain about all the same sex tickling! and here's someone who doesn't like men and women mixing it up..:sowrong:

anyone know where i can find some hetro long hair tickling pics, or clips?

steve

You might ask for some hetero clips. You might have some more success.

And I'm getting so turned on by watching him get tickled because I'm gay--oh wait a minute, no I'm not. So I'd appreciate an f/m warning.

Seriously? So, photos of a woman going down on a guy would be offensive because it's 'gay'? I'm not sure you know what that word means... I'm thinking you just have some serious control issues...

Please keep 'em coming with the F/m!

Please stop the insanity! All the pictures were nice! Get over it!

Last edited:
I've been looking for a thread about this. The idea to me seems so primal-erotic. After fingers certainly, hair must have been the first "tickle tool"
I especially like it when the ends are tied with a rubberband, so that it makes a "brush". Most effective I would think.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back