• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long island ticklers and ticklees?who is out there?

ticklishfeet976

TMF Novice
who here is a long island tickler? young, old, male, female, big, small. Also who on here is a long island ticklee?would any of you Lees and lers be interested in taking part in a tickling role play scene with numerous lees and numerous lers?

Hey there -- Lee and ler from Queens -- close to LIRR station. Wouldn't mind having some fun .

This has potential. True, it can end in tears. ;-) But hopefully, they'll be tears of laughter.

PM me, anyone coordinating/intrigued by this...

I would love if this would happen, but we would have to find a good meeting spot and picked a time that worked for every one.

awesome

looking like a great turn out. i do know someone who will host and he actualy has plent of bonage stuff for a good tickling/role play scene. i will be contacting as many of you as possible in the future to put this together

30 male Queens but got a car to get on the island into f/m and m/f just thought I'de put my name on the list

hey everyone

ok wer looking for another lee and another ler you can all PM me if youd like to talk about it

might be a bit older than the others who replied ,but giving it a shot ....experienced Male ler ...residing in Westchester County NY ...have car and can travel easily to LI...56 years young ....

just a thought...

any ladies that are interested in meeting up possibly, I will be off from work and available to meet up the week after the fourth of july...again, I'm in suffolk county, a 22 years old college student. Honestly i'm nervous about the idea of meeting up, but curiosity has gotten the best of me :p PM me if youre interested and would like to talk. thanks!

any of the guys who would be interested in meeting with a male tickler, in exchange for some $, drop me a pm....

??

lol everyone here seems to think this is some big party. i know a couple of ticklers into bondage/tickling role play scenes. they are in search for a few more people. maybe another lee and ler or two. looking to find the right people with the right attitude. sorry to disapoint you all but if you are interested you can PM me and id be happy to talk to you

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back