• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long over due

one_anduh_half

I seriously just wrote this whole story and then accidentally pressed the back button..and lost it all. *sigh. So, here it goes again.. Also, I'm sorry for not being here in a while! Hope all is well. <3

This story happened on Saturday at a friends party. Everyone who was there I've known for several years, and most everyone there was drinking. That obviously makes judgement a little worse.. aka I'm not as invincible as I think haha! :p We were playing a game of catch phrase and I was sitting in a bubble chair beside the couch where two of my friends were sitting. I asked one - we'll call him B - if I could sit on his lap and after he accepted I plopped myself right down on him, my feet stretched across the couch and in E's lap. Both of them are like big brothers to me, so naturally I do everything I can to pick on them. :D For instance, for a long time I was just tickling B's knees and thighs making him thrash around and laugh his adorable laugh. He would always pin my hands once he caught them and would lean on them making me behave myself. Which would never last for long. ;)

A good friend of B's was there and I told him to come sit with us, moving my legs for him. After stretching my legs back out over him, I asked if he wanted to see something funny. This always leads to me tickling someone, and apparently I do it more than I think because B automatically said no and guarded his legs, pinning my arms in the process. As I'm laughing I feel E's finger glide up the bottom of my foot. I twitch and laugh from it, but was able to handle the attack. He was telling me how much he would've been freaking out if someone was tickling his feet like that and was proud of me for handling it so well. -- Something he doesn't know is, my feet get far less sensitive after I've been drinking, so I was able to control my reactions! (sorry to all those feet people! he gets me better, I promise!)

E stops and I begin attacking B again, tickling his sides and then his knees, depending on where his arms were at the time. His friend was laughing at him because of his laugh which was frustrating B even more haha! I then did the spider to his friend - we'll call him K -'s knee and didn't get the reaction I was hoping for. So, I begin to grab his thighs above his knee and he starts to squirm around a bit, making faces. It was then our turn to laugh at him, which didn't end well for me.. He outstretched his arms over my legs and asks if that works on me. He didn't really need to ask, because I already had my arms over my thighs and knees guarding myself, but i still said "I'm not ticklish!". B helped him figure it out by taking my hands away so K could tickle me. (Note to self - really think before answering that, especially around friends who know the truth! :p) As if that wasn't enough, I feel E grabbing my feet and legs to hold me in place. He got a couple tickles in too, but didn't too it for too long since I wasn't laughing too hard from it. To make matters worse, when I finally got my hands free, B places one hand on either side of my ribs and starts tickling me like crazy. I am so out of breath, but they just kept attacking for a long while!

After a couple of my girlfriends tell them to stop, they back off, leaving me panting and resting on the couch's arm. They're just laughing at me and giving each other high fives. ..cool. :p I just go back to poking B and grabbing K's thighs. To which K puts my legs under his own and tries to grab at my thighs. Thankfully B wasn't paying attention so I was able to block K. But then, I felt a terribly ticklish sensation coming from E. He asked if I was ticklish on the top of my feet, and before giving it a second thought I answer, "Yeah, that's worse than the bottom of my foot!". Bingo. I thought I was safe because my legs were under K, but I quickly realized I couldn't move them out of the way which gave E the perfect access to them! One of my girlfriends just kept laughing asking why I told them that. -- I don't know! :p All too soon, I found my arms pinned again and my knees and feet being tickled. Soon, B joined and grabbed my ribs really bringing the reactions out of me. Right before they stopped, though, B moved one of his hands up to my neck and I just lost it - the volume increased and the squirms became more violent and I was doing anything I could to just move away from the six hands attacking my body.

It all ended with huge bear hugs from my 'brothers', still laughing at me. I would poke at their sides before letting them go, just to get a jump out of them. :D I'm really thankful my own brother wasn't there because he would've pinned me on the ground letting them go at it! Or just joined and shown them really bad spots of mine. :p I guess it was brought upon myself for provoking them. But, like I said, the alcohol led me to believe I was invincible. :D And totally tolerable to attacks. Clearly I need to re-think my strategy before next time.. ;)

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed. Be careful around good friends.. they'll getcha. ;P
Sweet dreams other insomniacs! Much love. <3

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back