• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long-term confinement

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and you'll be able to access a total of 5 angles of this scene, as well as hundreds of other publications: https://www.patreon.com/posts/long-term-101403692

Perhaps the payment of a debt? A challenge? A lost bet? A macabre game with her partner? Or something more diabolical like the action of a perverted kidnapper?... It doesn't matter how or why, but, as you can see from all those clues and hints I've been dropping, our friend has been packaged in the tickle box for some time now, her immovile and defenseless soles have already endured the most unimaginable tickles, and it doesn't seem like she'll be freed anytime soon. But hey, since this is going to take a while, at least as you can see, she has food, drink, and entertainment to pass the time between tickle sessions. 😈

Lately, I've been getting into the mess of rendering a few sets that include a certain complexity of details, indoor scenes, lighting... And a lot of hours to render each image, so I wanted to do something simpler, something I didn't have to wait days to have fully rendered. What you see in these images is quite similar to how any of my other unfinished works generally look, as I usually work first on what we would call a main scene, and once finished, I add the environment and some appropriate elements, and this last part is precisely what adds a lot of extra work to the computer when rendering, so here I have decided to completely do away with this last part, and simplify everything to a pedestal, at least for now, because once I got to this point I'm wondering how it would look in a dark basement or attic, with little more illumination than the screen on which the girl entertains herself while waiting for her next tickle session playing video games. 🤔

Attachments

• Long-term confinement00.png
    Long-term confinement00.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 145
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back