• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lookin for female ticklee in/near Athens GA

RobAce

Verified
Hey all, Im going to be in Athens GA (well Im close to it anyways) for about the next few weeks and Im looking for a female 'lee for a little fun. No Sex! No Strings! No relationship stuff (Im married so I just need a tickle freind for a few weeks. When your used to doing it everyday for 5 1/2 years and then when you cant because Im away and the wife had to stay back...its like ugh!!!!! I wish she came with..oh sorry, back to the thread..)
Again Im a married man...I can send you a pic if necessary (I have a better on than the one posted on this site.) So there will be nothing but fun consentual tickling.
You must meet 3 conditions to reply and for me too...
1.)BE A FEMALE!!!!
2.)Have ticklish feet
3.)Not looking for someone to marry you. (Again Im spoken for)
Thanks all...
see you in the funny papers.....

rats robace come to west virginia i meet all three. i am female, ticklish and already married so no danger there. anyway other ladies please respond he is very nice. and consider yourself lucky he probably tickles terrifically

isabeau :wavingguy

i wish there were some females into tickling around here

i could use some laughs

Tickle couple 4 u

Couple in Athens would like to help, please contact us so we can get together. our e-mail address is [email protected]

Note: underscore between 4 and U

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back