• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for 2 stories, please

phosetklr

TMF Poster
Hi everyone,
There are two stories I'd sure like to find, could someone help me? On story was fictional, it involved a young lady who worked on a ranch and who finds herself tied and tickled by the young men who also work there...the biggest scene took place in the barn and it got to be very, very erotic, a fascinating story and I wish I could find it again!
The other story I'd love to find was a true one, in which 3 people (I think it was 3) sit on top of a young lady on a couch....the author of the story is the one who slips off her shoes and tickles her stockinged feet until she is screaming with laughter and says she'll pee herself if it doesn't stop! The author even says at the end that he and she had a conversation years later in which she relates how maddening the experience was.
Any help you could give me with these would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks all!
Don

Thanks for trying

Hey,
That's an awesome story, but not the one I've been looking for. The one I'm hoping to find involves a young lady working on a ranch who ends up being the tickle victim of a group of guys...it starts out with her in the barn, alone, and she has raised her arms up and a single length of straw happens to slide down her sleeve (inside) and ends up tickling her underarm, and she lets out a laugh at even this slight touch....one or more of the guys overhears this, and it goes from there....
Anyway, thanks so much for trying to find the story I've been searching for!
Sincerely,
Don

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back